Dr. Michael Hannon, MD

Sports Medicine | Male

Dr. Michael Hannon, MD
Dr. Michael Hannon, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Los Angeles, CA. He is 37 years old and has been practicing for 9 years. Dr. Hannon is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center.

Dr. Hannon's Care Philosophy

My practice focuses on sports medicine and orthopedic surgery, including arthroscopic and reconstructive surgery of the shoulder, hip, and knee.

Dr. Hannon's Experience

See how Dr. Hannon's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hannon

Dr. Hannon accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Hannon is now accepting new patients
    Beverly Hills8436 W 3rd St Ste 800
    Los Angeles, CA 90048
    Evening
    (310) 860-3048Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Hannon has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hannon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hannon to family and friends
    Dr. Hannon's Performance
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    Dr. Michael Hannon is a brilliant doctor. He redid my shoulder after a terrible sports injury. My shoulder is totally flexible now and healed so perfectly it's better than my other shoulder. My recovery was faster than I imagined it would be due to his incredible skills.
    in Studio City, CA |
    If you must have a knee replacement, as I did, you can't choose anyone better than Dr. Hannon. He's an excellent surgeon and was professional and caring from the date of surgery until he released me on my one year anniversary. I hope I never have to return for my surgery, but if I do, I'll be going to Dr. Hannon.
    Encino, CA |
    Dr. Hannon was a wonderful Doctor in every way. He tried to treat my problem conservatively, but a year later when it reoccurred in a much worse way, he fully informed me on my surgical option. Everything went smoothly and the most telling moment as to how he is respected at Cedars Sinai was when one of the X-Ray technicians who I saw before surgery said to me "you'll be fine - Dr. Hannon is awesome"!
    in Culver City, CA |
    I broke my hip at home and requested the Culver City ambulance to take me to Cedars Sinai Hospital where I was lucky to have Dr. MICHAEL HANNON assigned to my surgery. The staff at Snibbe could not have been nicer. I truly appreciate the care I received. Highly recommend this group of great doctors and staff.
    in North Hollywood, CA |
    Dr. Michael Hannon performed hip replacement surgery on my left hip in November 2016. I highly recommend Dr. Hannon to anyone considering hip replacement. He is an excellent surgeon with a warm bedside manner that makes patients feel comfortable. Two months before my surgery, I visited a few surgeons to discuss the procedure. Upon my first visit with Dr. Hannon, I knew without hesitation that I wanted him to perform the surgery. His assistants are professional, warm and friendly as well.
    California |
    Dr. Hannon is an excellent doctor and surgeon. He provided me with all of my options and was able to successfully operate on my hip, leaving me stronger than ever. I'd recommend Dr. Hannon to anyone looking for a orthopedic surgeon.
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    Dr. Hannon performed a rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder. From the moment I went in to see him and was diagnosed until my final visit with Dr. Hannon, six months after the surgery, the process was completely smooth and very well handled. And if I had to do it over again I would go RUNNING to Dr. Hannon. He was the consummate professional throughout he entire process. I am fully recovered and have 100% use of my arm and I owe it all to Dr. Hannon and his great team.
    Have you seen Dr. Michael Hannon, MD?
    Are you Dr. Hannon?

Dr. Hannon's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hannon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sports Medicine
    •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Hannon has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hannon's Board Certifications

Kerlan Jobe Orthopedic Clinic

Completed in 2014

Notre Dame

Graduated in 2002

Dr. Hannon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hannon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine