Dr. Michael G. Grimes, MD

Dr. Michael G. Grimes, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 49 years old

Dr. Grimes specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Alliance, OH. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Grimes? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Grimes' Experience

See how Dr. Grimes' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Grimes

Dr. Grimes accepts 36 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Grimes has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Grimes
Dr. Grimes' Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (26)
in Alliance, OH |
Thought he was ok at first, but if you have any problems with his treatments or dare question him he gets huffy. He’s professional, straight forward, and I have no problem with that, but, he is a condescending, arrogant person who does not want to hear your concerns. He couldn’t care less how the patient feels. He’s the doctor, and you’re dumb. Any side effects…deal with it! If you don’t understand what he is explaining and ask for clarification, he gets frustrated. Not a people person.
Delaware, OH |
Dr. Grimes was great with my daughter. He had blood work done on her to check her levels and addressed everything that needed to be done very thoroughly and explained everything to my daughter so she would understand. So far our experience with him has been great. The only complaint I have was the wait time. We sat in the waiting room for an hour before getting called back.
in Alliance, OH |
This office is the classic example of patient beware. The office is completely unresponsive to patient needs. My latest example is attempting to get a prescription filled. 3 trips to the pharmacy, 4 phone calls to the office, 3 faxes from the pharmacy, 1 trip into the office still no script. Not one phone call has been returned. All you get is a voice mail. No wonder everybody in Alliance takes there health needs to Canton. I chuckle when I see their ad in the Review, accepting new patients.
in Alliance,ohio |
This office is a complete joke. I cannt tell the number of phone calls made that go unanswered. Even for crital issues such as scripts. Although I have to say his nurse is very good. The office operations is a total disappointment and a mere reflection on the state of health care in the Alliance community. This just like everything related to our hospital has forced our family to seek health care in Canton. I chuckle everyone I see the ad in the paper saying accepting new patients... Go figure.
I was treated very rudely by Dr. Grimes and the office staff. I will not be going back to this office for medical treatment.
in East Canton, Ohio |
Dr Grimes has been very thorough in his treatment of me. I am a new patient and am very impressed. In my initial exam he ordered lab work to see exactly how physically healthy I am. In my second visit he went over the results of my lab work with me personally and has developed a treatment plan to help me manage my diabetes. At the end of each visit i get a written summary (5 pages this time) of my visit, yay! Appt. reminders and summaries are also emailed to me. Dr. Grimes is a quality Doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Michael G. Grimes, MD?
Are you Dr. Grimes?

Compare Dr. Grimes

Dr. Grimes' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Dr. Grimes has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

Why It Matters: Dr. Grimes' Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Heart Disease
  • High Cholesterol

Northeastern Oh Univs Coll Of Med

Graduated in 1995

Summa Health System

Dr. Grimes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grimes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Physical Examination
  • Wellness Examination

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.