Dr. Michael Greene, MD

Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine | Male

Dr. Michael Greene, MD
Dr. Michael Greene, MD is a pulmonary critical care medicine doctor who practices in Sebastian, FL. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Greene is affiliated with Sebastian River Medical Center.

Dr. Greene's Care Philosophy

Diagnosis and Treatment of Surgical Diseases of the Chest and Lungs

Dr. Greene's Experience

See how Dr. Greene's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Greene

Dr. Greene accepts 35 insurance carriers

Dr. Greene is now accepting new patients
Sebastian River Medical816 US Highway 1
Sebastian, FL 32958
(772) 581-5848Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Greene has admitting privileges.

Dr. Greene's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greene to family and friends
Dr. Greene's Performance
in Sebastian, FL |
Dr. Greene's knowledge is clearly present in his explanation of the assessment of the disease he is dealing with, in the procedure he will use, in his understanding of the disease status and prognosis, and in his years of experience with the type of cancer I had. He reflects confidence based on both knowledge and experience, and he is thorough in his assessment of what needs to be done - he is clear about risks and benefits.
Palm Bay, FL |
We had a very positive experience with Dr. Greene. My husband passed out and was brought in by the paramedics to Sebastian River Medical Center on Friday. Dr. Greene put in a pacemaker on Sat, He explained everything before and after the procedure very well. We went to see him on Wed. for my husband's check-up. He saw him immediately, explained everything again and we would recommend him highly.
in Sebastian, FL |
Both Dr. Greene and his staff were excellent. They were very professional and willing to devote as much time as needed to make sure I understood the procedure I would be undergoing . I was very comfortable that I was in good hands with Dr. Greene.
in Vero Beach, FL |
Dr. Greene was excellent. He was extremely knowledgable, personable and compassionate.
Satellite Beach, FL |
Dr. Greene is a highly skilled and respected physician. His manner of dealing with me was friendly, engaged, empathic. I was immediately comfortable with him. He explained a procedure carefully, in detail commensurate with my level of understanding. He was patient and answered my questions clearly. I feel very fortunate to have him as my surgeon. I recommend Dr. Greene with the highest level of rating!
Vero Beach, FL |
Installed pacemaker and follow-up was very quick and complete. Office location on Rte 1 in Sebastian easy to locate. Office staff all friendly and smiling. A great experience if one can say this of an unfortunate situation of needing a pacemaker.
Good communicator.
in Sebastian, FL |
I would unequivocally recommend Dr. Greene to anyone needing surgery! Wonderful office staff as well.
in Vero Beach, FL |
Having been referred to Dr. Greene by my primary physician, my initial appointment lasted 1.5 hours, during which time, Dr. Greene demonstrated his familiarity with my case rather than asking questions from a void. He was very articulate and patient in explaining how the pulmonary system worked, what was going on with mine specifically, what my options were and his recommendations. There was never a question in my mind that Dr. Greene would be the best surgeon to treat me.
in Palm Bay, FL |
Compassionate, patient, a great listener, polite, empathic, caring, evokes instant trust and friendship. Excellent dexterity, knowledge in medicine. Could not have a better physician even if I were able to design one for myself. There are not enough words to praise and thank him for what he did for me and my family.
in Vero Beach, FL |
Dr. Greene is superb, an excellent physician. I had heart surgery with him, and all went well. He arranged everything at Sebastian Hospital, and with its excellent pairs of experienced nurses at every stage. His office is polite, caring and cooperative, I cannot speak more highly of Dr. Greene. George Allen
in Sebastian, FL |
I was impressed with Dr. Greene from the first time I met him in the office. Dr. Greene has a very easy laid back demeanor which I felt at ease and confident with. I owe my life to him. He follows up each day while you are in hospital and makes sure every thing is the way it should be. More important he listens to what you're telling him. I'm very glad I had him for my surgery and I am pleased with the outcome. He will be my choice again if It need be.
in Micco, FL |
Dr Greene is an excellent doctor to work with. His easy going nature will put you at ease immediately with your choice of a surgeon. You will never find him rushing through your appointment with him. Dr Greene encourages your questions and concerns and takes time to explain procedures in layman's terms. His office is clean and the decor is relaxing and soothing. His smiling staff is both courteous and helpful. I would highly recommend Dr. Greene to anyone in need of his services.
in Rockledge, FL |
Dr Greene was a god send to me that ,his concern for his patients,myself,has given me a new outlook on life and a bright future . His response to my call is above no other along with hie dedication and concern to his patients comes highly recommended by his piers.....Thank you Dr. Greene for saving me and getting me back on track. Ed
in Sebastian, FL |
Dr. Greene put myself and husband at ease during a time we least expected. Explained everything that was being done and answered all questions. I will highly recommend him to family & friends.
in Sebastian, FL |
Dr. Green saved my life, without this surgery I would have surely died. I was in a coma and could not breath. Thank you Dr. green for giving me another chance at life.
in Sebastian, FL |
Dr. Greene exceeded my expectations. He explains everything thoroughly and spent all the time I needed to feel comfortable about my surgery. I had total confidence in him. His personality is warm, friendly and kind.
in Palm Bay, FL |
He is one of the best doctors I have ever had. Treats you as a person, explains everything and cares about you. This was my 2nd surgery by Dr. Greene and would recommend him to friends and family. One great doctor, exceptional.
in Sebastian, FL |
Very considerate, thorough in explanations and gives you ample time for questions.
in Palm Bay, FL |
This is my second surgery with Dr. Green, and I would highly recommend him to family and friends. He does a great job.
in Sebastian, FL |
Dr. Greene was called to do a surgery on New Years Eve, and though it was not an emergency, he chose to take care of it then, rather than leave me in the hospital over the long weekend. He was VERY professional, capable and pleasant. Both Dr. Greene and the staff in his office have a great way of keeping the patient very calm.
in Vero Beach, FL |
Highly qualified, highly professional Doctor, helpful, knowledgeable and attentive. I would recommend Dr Greene to any members of my family
in Sebastian, FL |
I've seen other Doctors become annoyed when asked too many questions,NOT Dr.Greene,he's more than willing to explain why,when,and where and he forms a trust between Dr. and patient that is amazing,not to even mention his wonderful bedside manor.I would recommend Dr.Greene to anyone who would listen,I think the world of the man.He fixed me! Vincent Giordano Jr.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Greene, MD?
Are you Dr. Greene?

Compare Dr. Greene

Dr. Greene's Care Philosophy

Diagnosis and Treatment of Surgical Diseases of the Chest and Lungs

Dr. Greene's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine
    •  Board certified in General Surgery, Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery

• Best Doctors.com, 1999-2011

• Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders
    • Congenital Heart Defects
    • Congenital Heart Disease
    • Congestive Heart Failure
    • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
    • Empyema
    • Endocarditis
    • Esophageal Cancer
    • Esophageal Diseases
    • Head and Neck Cancer
    • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
    • Heart Disease

University Louisville School Med

Completed in 1991

Drury University

Graduated in 1982

Dr. Greene does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greene and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine

• Aortic Repair, Open or Repair of Arterial Aneurysm, Open
    • Aortic Valve Surgery
    • Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
    • Bronchoscopy
    • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
    • Cardiac Electrophysiology
    • Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest
    • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
    • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
    • Chest Tube Insertion
    • Heart Surgery
    • Hernia Repair
    • Implantable Loop Recorder
    • Incision and Removal of Foreign Object
    • Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump (IABP)
    • Lobectomy, Open
    • Thoracoscopy
    • Thoracotomy
    • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors
    • Tracheal Surgery
    • Transesophageal Echocardiography (TEE)
    • Tricuspid Valve Surgery
    • Valve Repair or Replacement (Aortic, Mitral, Tricuspid, and Pulmonary)
    • Vascular Surgical Procedure
    • Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS)
    • Video-Assisted Thoracoscopic Surgery (VATS) or Thoracotomy