Dr. Michael Greenberg, MD

Dr. Michael Greenberg, MD

Dermatology  |
Dr. Michael Greenberg, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Elk Grove Village, IL. He is 68 years old.

800 Biesterfield Rd Ste 3002

Elk Grove Village, IL 60007

• HealthLink
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Greenberg

See how frequently Dr. Greenberg performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
Skin Infections
Rosacea

Dr. Greenberg's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Greenberg ""Compassionate, medical care and listening. Author of ""Off the Pedestal, Transforming the Business of Medicine"" Featured columnist-American Medical News""

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Basal Cell Carcinoma
  • Hair Loss
  • Herpes Simplex Infection
  • Intertrigo
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, or Poison Sumac Poisoning

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Medical School | Graduated
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • American Academy Dermatology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Greenberg has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Greenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Greenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greenberg to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Greenberg's Performance
Homewood, IL |
This was the worst "doctor" I have ever been too. He rushed through my appointment, not answering questions and concerns I had- instead directing me to a flyer that would answer my questions. He repeatedly to not listen to my pediatrician and that some of the medical info they gave me was old wives tails. Also stated multiple times he had 40 year of experience in a arrogant way. Will not be back ever to this office. Office staff also not friendly and appointments overbooked and ran late.
in Bartlett, IL |
Best doctor I've ever been too. He spends time listening to you and always makes you feel special. I never leave his office without a smile on my face and a solution to my problem. Wonderful and caring doctor.
I went in for a couple reasons. He jumped to the conclusion of why I was there. I had to make him look at a few freckles on me and when he did he barely glanced at them and said I needed SIX removed. He never did a full body scan either. I still went ahead and let him remove them even though I did not feel comfortable or completely trust him. Most were on my abdomen - I was worried about scars. He said it's just your stomach. I still have visible scars 9 months later.
in Chicago, IL |
Very arrogant, "question me not" doctor! He gave me the whole 5minutes of he's time and when I was trying to question quick diagnosis( all patients have right to worry ) he put me down with he's smarty-pants answer. This is not the way professional doctor should behave. I wish I read the reviews before my visit because now I see that this is the way he is and treats his patients. I do not recommend this doctor
in Itasca, IL |
Arrogant, condescending and rude. Just wants to rush you out the door so he can get to the other 3 patients booked in the same time slot so he can get more money. Cuts you off if you dare question his opinion. Terrible doctor. So terrible that I'm taking the time to write online reviews (which I never do). That proves how awful this doctor is and I want to make sure other people don't waste their time with this clown.
in Schaumburg, IL |
I've visited Dr. Greenberg multiple times over the past few years for multiple different reasons. There are only two things you need to know about Dr. Greenberg: #1 - He gets the diagnosis right the first time, every time. I've been to other dermatologists over the years who do not. I've been to other dermatologists when Dr. Greenberg was on vacation, and they do not. You want a Dr who cures your ills? This is the guy. #2 - His bedside manner is top notch. He listens. He cares.
in Bensenville, IL |
Dr. Greenberg is a very good doctor and the staff are great. Friendly and courteous .
in Schaumburg, IL |
Dr. Greenberg's done very well by me. He and his staff are compassionate and professional.
in Wood Dale, IL |
always professional and informative............
Have you seen Dr. Michael Greenberg, MD?
Are you Dr. Greenberg?