Dr. Michael Greenberg, MD

Dr. Michael Greenberg, MD

Dermatology  ·
Dr. Michael Greenberg, MD is a dermatologist in Elk Grove Village, IL. He graduated from University of Illinois and specializes in dermatology.

800 Biesterfield Rd Ste 3002

Elk Grove Village, IL 60007

• HealthLink
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Greenberg

See how frequently Dr. Greenberg performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
Skin Infections

Dr. Greenberg's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Greenberg ""Compassionate, medical care and listening. Author of ""Off the Pedestal, Transforming the Business of Medicine"" Featured columnist-American Medical News""

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Destruction of Benign Skin Lesion
  • Destruction of Malignant Skin Lesion
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

Medical School | Graduated
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • American Academy Dermatology
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Greenberg has no media or publications listed.

• French

Dr. Greenberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Greenberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Greenberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Greenberg to family and friends

Dr. Greenberg's Performance

Highly recommend Dr. Greenberg, after being bullied for many years for a mole on my face I finally decided to get it removed. Dr.greenberg did such an amazing job an almost painless procedure that took about 5 minutes or less. He explained everything to me and was super friendly!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This was the worst "doctor" I have ever been too. He rushed through my appointment, not answering questions and concerns I had- instead directing me to a flyer that would answer my questions. He repeatedly to not listen to my pediatrician and that some of the medical info they gave me was old wives...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Best doctor I've ever been too. He spends time listening to you and always makes you feel special. I never leave his office without a smile on my face and a solution to my problem. Wonderful and caring doctor.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I went in for a couple reasons. He jumped to the conclusion of why I was there. I had to make him look at a few freckles on me and when he did he barely glanced at them and said I needed SIX removed. He never did a full body scan either. I still went ahead and let him remove them even though I did...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very arrogant, "question me not" doctor! He gave me the whole 5minutes of he's time and when I was trying to question quick diagnosis( all patients have right to worry ) he put me down with he's smarty-pants answer. This is not the way professional doctor should behave. I wish I read the...more
Are you Dr. Greenberg?