Dr. Michael Green Jr, MD

Dr. Michael Green Jr, MD

Bariatric Surgery | Male

Dr. Michael Green Jr, MD is a bariatric surgery doctor who practices in Irving, TX. He is 47 years old. Dr. Green Jr is affiliated with Forest Park Medical Center, Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - White Rock, Baylor Scott & White - Fort Worth, Medical City Fort Worth, Methodist Dallas Medical Center and Dallas Medical Center.

Dr. Green Jr's Experience

See how Dr. Green Jr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Green Jr

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. Green Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Green Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Green Jr to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Green Jr's Performance
Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Green has a passion of perfection for his patience and practice. The feel of his expertise is above and beyond the mark. May I suggest that you try him first, the depth of his knowledge will lead you exactly in the direction medically best for you. Thank you Dr Michael Green Jr. the world needs more like you.
in Dallas, TX |
My Experience With Dr. Michael L Green Was Very Well Wor Having The Gastric Sleeve. I Did Not Experience Any Pain. I Am Recoving Very Well And I Would Recommend Him To Any Of My Friends
FORT WORTH, TX |
I met with Dr.Green this morning and I was thoroughly impressed with him and the information he provided..... Dr. Green was very patient, knowledgeable and forthcoming.... Dr.Green is well-informed on various bariatric procedures, the side effects and many other questions I had about the different techniques practiced. I weigh over 600lbs & a scale was available for me... not common.... I would highly recommend him to critical care patients. Dr. Green- we need more surgeons like you!
in Ft Worth, TX |
When I went for my appointmnt l had a lot of questions to asked ,and I was given a folder that basically covered everything, Dr green ,and his associates,were very nice and professional, they Calm a lot of my fears, and since the surgery I've had great recovery and I see rapid weight loss ,I had no upset stomach,a lot of gas but Gas-X took care of that I moved up to stage 3 about 3 days early and my stomach accepted the food real well I'd like to thank,dr. green and all of his staff members.
in Seattle, WA |
Dr. Green performed my mother's gastric bypass. It's been at least 6 months since her surgery. She is not able to drink water or eat any food at all. The ER will not even see her because they don't know how to treat her. Dr. Green will not return her calls. She is withering away and her life is at immediate risk. There is a blockage and he will not see her. Dr. Green simply only cares about money from insurance companies and money from his patients.
in Fort Worth, TX |
My girlfriend recently had surgery by Dr. Green. She has followed the program that she received instruction in and has done so well that I am going through the process to have the same sleeve procedure done. So far all of my interactions have been high quality. All of the people I have interacted with have been professional and supportive. The process takes 90 days during which I have seen a number of other doctors to ensure that any other issues are resolved first.
in Rusk, TX |
I cant walk I have to get iron transfusion my quality of life is awful behind the surgery I had from him. my medical bill are enormous. does he care how he affected my life no he does not, from the day I had the surgery it been an up hill battle trying to get better.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Green Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Green Jr?

Compare Dr. Green Jr

Dr. Green Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Bariatric Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Green Jr has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Green Jr's Board Certifications

Indiana University School Of Medicine
    University Of Illinois College Of Med At Peoria

Completed in 2002

Providence Hospital

Dr. Green Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Green Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Bariatric Surgery
  • Bariatric Medicine
  • General Surgery

• Bariatric Surgery (Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Bowel Obstruction Repair