Dr. Michael W. Gray, DO

Dr. Michael W. Gray, DO

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male

Michigan Cosmetic Surgery Center 6635 Daly Rd, West Bloomfield, MI 48322 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Gray's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Gray's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gray

Dr. Gray accepts 2 insurance carriers

2 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Reviewing Dr. Gray

Dr. Gray's Review Details
4.3 based on 31 responses
Experience with Dr. Gray
Dr. Gray's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (27)
Dr. Gray says

Thank you very much for adding your reviews about me. I really appreciate learning how satisfied and grateful my patients are. I became a cosmetic plastic surgeon because I want people to feel better about themselves -- on the outside and inside.

If you had an experience at Michigan Cosmetic Surgery Center that wasn't 100% satisfactory, please contact me first to discuss it before posting hurtful and harmful words here on the website. You can reach me at 248-538-3333 and please know I really appreciate it.

-Dr. Gray

in West Bloomfield, MI |
Here is something you don?t see in surgeon reviews much. I went to Dr. Gray geared up for a thigh-tuck surgery and he told me to have a non-surgical procedure instead. He told me about the easier recovery time and good results I could expect for my body type. I LOVE the results. He?s been doing this for such a long time that he can offer you options you may not have considered or been told about somewhere else.
in West Bloomfield, MI |
My hooded eyes have always made me look older than I feel. Dr. Gray showed me how I?d look after such a quick procedure. He said bruising was expected but wouldn?t last a long time. He said the results would be years off my face. He was right. I couldn?t be happier.
Unprofessional unrespectfull
in West Bloomfield, MI |
About 3 months ago I decided I really wanted my lose skin tightened before Christmas. I heard Dr. Gray's ad on the radio, came in for more info and then scheduled the procedure before the holidays. Oh my god. It was really a dream come true. My husband gave me the best Christmas gift ever. I'm like a new woman!
in Farmington, MI |
I recently had consultation and then surgery done by Dr. Gray at his Michigan office. Everything from the initial consultation to the follow ups following the surgery were absolutely perfect! The patient care I received was second to none and the entire team at his office were very nice and helpful. It's obvious they truly care about you.
in W. Bloomfield |
I met with Dr. Gray to see what was involved in a breast reduction surgery. He told me it would be a quick and easy procedure. I did not believe him, but he was correct. I am now back playing tennis. A sport I didn't play for 15 years because my back was in to much pain because of a heavy chest. I'm grateful to the doctor and will recommend him to others.
Have you seen Dr. Gray?

• Breast Augmentation
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Tattoo Removal
  • Vaginal Reconstructive Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Northwestern University Dental School

Completed in 1994

University Of Miami

Graduated in 1984

Dr. Gray has no media or publications listed.

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Gray does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gray and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Gray's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
  • Board certified in General Surgery
  • Malpractice claims in Michigan not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Gray

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Gray's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Gray

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Gray's Care Philosophy

As a cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Gray specializes in total body aesthetic surgery. He is a leading surgeon in many forms of cosmetic surgery. Unlike other surgeons, Dr. Michael W. Gray has been described as the renaissance doctor and possesses the skill and expertise in performing all forms of cosmetic surgery. Dr. Gray has been described as ?the most talented surgeon ever seen.? Like a modern-day Michelangelo, his skills as an artist and sculptor remains unsurpassed.

Dr. Gray says...