Dr. Michael Gordon, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. Michael Gordon, MD

Dr. Michael Gordon, MD is an ophthalmology doctor who practices in San Diego, CA. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 45 years. Dr. Gordon is affiliated with Sharp Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Gordon's Experience

See how Dr. Gordon's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gordon

Dr. Gordon accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Gordon is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gordon has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gordon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gordon to family and friends
Dr. Gordon's Performance
in San Diego, CA |
I must say that I was nervous and reluctant to have lasik surgery. In fact, I was considering cancelling my appointment the morning of my surgery, especially after reading all of the paperwork... after all we're talking about my eyesight here. Fortunately, I did not cancel the surgery. I have no idea why I worked myself into a frenzy and expected the worst. The surgery was over so quick and Dr. Gordon made me feel very comfortable and confident. He was very patient and talked through each s
in Lakeside, CA |
Dr. Gordon and his staff are amazing! I had the most perfect experience ever at Gordon Schanzlin. Dr. Gordon performed lasik on me 5 days ago and I can already see perfectly. From start to finish, they provided the best care I've ever received. Thank you!!!
in San Diego, CA |
I had a wonderful experience getting Lasik last month with Dr. Michael Gordon. The entire staff was great and the surgery couldn't have gone any smoother! I LOVE my new vision and couldn't be more happy!
in San Diego, CA |
It was a great experience. I am a practicing physician and has been reluctant to have surgery for last 10 years due to potential impact a bad out come could have on my practice. I Had my surgery 3 days back and found it amazing how in few minutes I had a such a dramatic improvement in my quality of life. I should have done it probably earlier . I am very thankful to Dr. I Dr. Schanzlin.
in San Diego, CA |
In addition to an excellent result for my eyesight -- went from 20/525 to 20/20 -- the experience was awesome. Staff is super attentive and efficient, everything was easy. The offices are nice and all efforts were made to ensure patient comfort (physical and mental). I highly recommend Dr. Gordon, who's friendly (fatherly) and just the right amount of confident and attentive. Staff was fabulous as well.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Gordon, MD?
Are you Dr. Gordon?

Compare Dr. Gordon

Dr. Gordon's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Gordon has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gordon's Board Certifications

University Of Colorado
    University Calif San Diego

• Chinese
  • Vietnamese

Dr. Gordon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gordon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology

Dr. Gordon does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Gordon and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.