Dr. Michael Gordon, MD

Dr. Michael Gordon, MD

Ophthalmology  ·
Dr. Michael Gordon, MD is an ophthalmology specialist in San Diego, CA and has been practicing for 46 years. He graduated from University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine in 1972 and specializes in ophthalmology.

8910 University Center Ln Ste 800

San Diego, CA 92122

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Gordon

See how frequently Dr. Gordon performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cataract Removal Surgery
Glaucoma
Ocular Hypertension

Dr. Gordon's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Ophthalmology

• Ophthalmology
    Accredited by: American Board of Ophthalmology*

No malpractice history found for California.

• University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1972
  • Washington Hospital Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Colorado
  • University Calif San Diego
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Gordon has no media or publications listed.

• Chinese
  • Vietnamese

Dr. Gordon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gordon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gordon's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gordon to family and friends

Dr. Gordon's Performance

I recently had successful RLE (refractive lens exchange) surgery to both of my eyes (a week apart) by Dr. Michael Gordon. Dr. Gordon corrected my original nearsightedness and astigmatism over 30 years ago with RK surgery (before LASIK and PRK). Dr. Gordon said I would only be eligible for RLE...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
LASIK is the best investment I've made for myself! You will experience 0% pain, and minimal pressure on your eyeballs during the 10-15 minute procedure, with the help of Xanax and anesthetic eye drops for maximal comfort. They have the most advanced technology, and phenomenal, professional doctors...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I must say that I was nervous and reluctant to have lasik surgery. In fact, I was considering cancelling my appointment the morning of my surgery, especially after reading all of the paperwork... after all we're talking about my eyesight here. Fortunately, I did not cancel the surgery. I have no...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Gordon and his staff are amazing! I had the most perfect experience ever at Gordon Schanzlin. Dr. Gordon performed lasik on me 5 days ago and I can already see perfectly. From start to finish, they provided the best care I've ever received. Thank you!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I had a wonderful experience getting Lasik last month with Dr. Michael Gordon. The entire staff was great and the surgery couldn't have gone any smoother! I LOVE my new vision and couldn't be more happy!
Are you Dr. Gordon?