Dr. Michael Gombosh, MD

Sports Medicine | Male

Dr. Michael Gombosh, MD
Dr. Michael Gombosh, MD is a sports medicine doctor who practices in Miami, FL. He is 39 years old and has been practicing for 8 years. Dr. Gombosh is affiliated with Jackson South Community Hospital, South Miami Hospital, Baptist Hospital of Miami and Homestead Hospital.

Dr. Gombosh's Care Philosophy

"I was drawn to orthopedic surgery by the ability to reconstruct and ultimately restore function and quality of life to my patients. Working with an active patient population, I understand the mental, social and health benefits of being active, and the role our recreational activities and sports play in our lives."

Dr. Gombosh's Experience

See how Dr. Gombosh's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gombosh

Dr. Gombosh accepts 6 insurance carriers

Dr. Gombosh is now accepting new patients
MIAMI OFFICE- Redwood Professional Center9165 SW 87th Ave
Miami, FL 33176
(305) 233-0011Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Gombosh has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gombosh's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gombosh to family and friends
Dr. Gombosh's Performance
Miami, FL |
I went to Dr. Gombosh after a MVA, and he was very kind, and compassionate. He was very thorough. Excellent bed side manner and professionalism. He immediately started me on physical therapy and requested additional diagnostic testing.
in tavernier, fl |
Doctor Gombosh is very professional and I felt him to be very capable and competent to fulfill my needs. He made a special effort to "rush" all the procedures in order to schedule my surgery promptly. Follow -up was excellent and he shows great care and respect to his patients.
Miami Beach, FL |
I had my knee replacement with Dr Gombosh recently. I could not believe how fast my recovery is going compared to friends of mine who had their knee replaced. very happy with him!
in Homestead, FL |
Dr. Gombosh treats you like a long time friend yet does a through job of evaluating you. I thought I was going to need a hip and knee replacement but after the evaluation he said no replacement. He gave me shots in the hip and knee and PT and I am walking good now and my back pain is gone. Great Doctor!
in Palmetto Bay, Florida |
Dr. Gombosh, takes pride in his orthopedic surgery work I broke 7 ribs and my clavicle in 4 pieces, he presented the options available to me, no surgery or surgery in my particular case by break was all over the place so I decided for Surgery, at which point I presented him with the challenge of signing his name to the work he was about to perform in reconstructing my clavicle, he took no offense to my questions and/or my request regarding the quality of the suturing/bone reconstruct I expected.
in Miami, FL |
I found Dr. Gombosh to be a very caring and skilled doctor. The office staff is a reflection of his care and concern. I would not hesitate to recommend ( and already have) him to anyone in need of an Orthopedic Surgeon.
in Miami, FL |
We have two experiences with Dr. Gombosh, First due to a advanced Osteoporosis My mother on Law ( 88) she have Rigth Femur Fracture, five months lather she have Left Femur Fracture on both surgery s was Excellent recovery, excellent attention from the doctor , very clean and comfortable office, friendly staff, and very little wait time. I extremely recommend Dr. Gombosh to everyone. Thank you so much Dr. Gombosh and all the Staff. Great Team..
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I went based on the reviews I found online and I am so happy I followed them! He gave me such compassionate care and the office staff is so pleasant. I am incredibly grateful for my orthopedic helping my shoulder pain.
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Gombosh from the first visit gave me more than enough time to explain my problem with a very clear answers to all my questions. Excellent doctor, very clean and comfortable office, friendly staff, and very little wait time. I extremely recommend Dr. Gombosh to everyone. Thank you so much and God Bless You Dr. Gombosh.
in Miami |
if you want in and out with a proper diagnosis and a great quality of care... Now you know where to go.
in Coral Gables, FL |
Spent a lot of time with me from the first visit all the way through my recovery from surgery. I am so happy with his bedside manner and how quickly I recovered from surgery. Exceeded my expectations!
in Miami, FL |
I saw this doctor for a second opinion on my shoulder after it kept dislocating after a football injury. Dr Gombosh operated on my shoulder and now I am back to playing in college and have not had it dislocate since. His office staff was great also, very nice and helpful. Would definitely recommend him.
in Miami, FL |
Outstanding doctor! Extremely knowledgable and down to earth. I saw him for a second opinion when another doctor told me I ?had to have surgery?. Dr Gombosh told me I actually had options and that I didn?t ?have to have? surgery. I can?t tell you how much I appreciated his honesty and professionalism. Can?t say enough about him, truly excellent! He completely cured my shoulder problem!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Gombosh, MD?
Are you Dr. Gombosh?

Compare Dr. Gombosh

Dr. Gombosh's Care Philosophy

Dr. Gombosh's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Sports Medicine

• Hip Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon

The Cleveland Clinic

Completed in 2015

University of Miami

Graduated in 2003

Dr. Gombosh does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gombosh and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Sports Medicine

• Knee Surgery
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Closed
  • Knee and Lower Leg Fracture Treatment, Open
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Platelet-Rich Plasma Injection (PRP)
  • Rotator Cuff Surgery