Dr. Michael Goldstein, MD

Dr. Michael Goldstein, MD

Transplant SurgeryMaleAge 50

Transplant Surgery

Dr. Michael Goldstein, MD is a Transplant Surgery Specialist in Hackensack, NJ and has over 25 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from Temple University School of Medicine medical school in 1997. He is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health Hackensack University Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Hackensack Meridian Health Medical Group

Organ Transplantation20 Prospect Ave Ste 406 Hackensack, NJ 07601
New Patient?

• Practices at Top Hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Goldstein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Goldstein

4.5

Dr. Goldstein

Dr. Goldstein is the greatest angel I have ever met., He saved my life with the help of God,. I was on the kidney transplant list, not with Hackensack Meridian, but others for 11yrs. I went to him in March 2021, he told me to get ready, July 26th I was transplanted. His bed side manor is wonderful. The whole transplant team is wonderful.
Gloria Sanabria – Oct 21, 2021
Hi Gloria, thank you for sharing your...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Goldstein, MD?
I cannot express the gratefulness I have for Dr. Goldstein and his staff. Dr. Goldstein has saved my life numerous times. First with my kidney transplant than with a severe rejection. After that I caught Covid19 really bad and was hospitalized for over 2 weeks. It took a long time to recover fully. But every time I saw Dr. Goldstein he gave me and hope and the strength to fight. I am totally at a loss for words at how much he cares. It’s been almost a year since my kidney transplant (10/29/2020) and I’m doing fantastic!!!! Thanks to you Dr. Goldstein ?????? Now I’m so ready and happy and excited to receive my pancreas transplant…so let’s do this!!! The final stages and new lease on life all because of you! I thank you so much with all my heart and soul!
Alyson Meckler – Oct 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Goldstein, MD?
On June 1, 2020, I had my Kidney Transplant surgery at Hackensack Hospital. I was first patient after COVID-19 who received Kidney. Dr. Michael J. Goldstein a wonderful surgeon, and he's the staff always helpful and kind. They ensured I had a smooth prep, surgery, and follow-up. I especially loved how Dr. Michael J. Goldstein really took his time to explain my conditions after surgery with me as well as my treatment plan. I never feel rushed, and he always ask's, if I have any other questions. Dr. Michael J. Goldstein and the entire staff are beyond amazing. If every doctor strives to be as caring and generous as Dr. Goldstein , the world would be filled with smiles and laughter instead of pain and sorrow. I also want to say THANK YOU ALL NURSE’S at Hackensack Hospital, who was with me and take cared me during my postoperative time.
Jan 19, 2021
Thank you for writing such a beautiful review!...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Goldstein, MD?
Dr Goldstein performed a kidney transplant on my husband with my son being the donor. We received THE BEST care from his entire team. Dr Goldstein is not only a phenomenal surgeon but he is compassionate and has a great personality . He saved my husbands life and we are THRILLED that we chose Hackensack University instead of going into New York City . Their kidney transplant program is top notch and run professionally and with great compassion. We adore Dr. Goldstein , his staff and we are forever grateful for their kindness, guidance and expertise. We HIGHLY RECOMMEND Dr. Goldstein and his team .
Cathy Missiris – Jul 07, 2020
Thank you for writing such a beautiful review!...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Goldstein, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Goldstein?

No malpractice claims found for New Jersey

• Lipomas
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Non-Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy, and Stenting
  • Open Incisional and-or Ventral Hernia Repair
  • Pancreatectomy (incl. Pancreas Transplant and Whipple Procedure)
  • Parathyroid (Gland) Disease
  • Partial Lung Collapse
  • Pelvic Abscess
  • Peripheral Arterial Aneurysm
  • Peripheral Arterial Aneurysm and Dissection
  • Peripheral Arterial Embolism and Thrombosis
  • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis
  • Vascular Insufficiency of Intestines
  • Ventral Hernia
  • Wound Repair

Dr. Goldstein accepts

Dr. Goldstein accepts the following insurance:

Select
Select HMO
QualCare
QualCare HMO
QualCare PPO

We are committed to delivering the best care and an exceptional patient experience. We are devoted to providing services that are patient-centered and compassionate, and care for you as a person.

• Transplant Surgery
  • General Surgery

1997
Temple University School of Medicine

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Michael Goldstein, MD?

Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (201) 257-5041, and for other questions, call (551) 996-2608.

Does Dr. Michael Goldstein, MD offer telehealth services?

Dr. Goldstein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.

Is Dr. Michael Goldstein, MD accepting new patients?

Dr. Michael Goldstein, MD generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Goldstein's profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Michael Goldstein, MD accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldstein accepts your insurance.

What are Dr. Michael Goldstein, MD's top areas of care?

Dr. Goldstein frequently treats Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy, Abdominal Organ Transplant, and Removal of Arteriovenous Shunt for Renal Dialysis. See all procedures and conditions Dr. Goldstein treats.

Where is Dr. Michael Goldstein, MD's office located?

Dr. Goldstein's office is located at 20 Prospect Ave Ste 406, Hackensack, NJ 07601. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Dr. Goldstein is affiliated with the following hospital. Select the hospital below to learn more.

Learn more about how Healthgrades measuresHospital Quality.

Hackensack Meridian Health Hackensack University Medical Center

Hackensack, NJ

70% Patients that would definitely recommend, Equal to the national average

9 Awards Received

Award Highlight: Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2022)