Dr. Michael Goldberger, MD

Orthopedic Surgery ·  Male · Age 52

Dr. Goldberger

Tri-County Orthopedics

197 Ridgedale Ave Ste 300 Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927

Dr. Michael Goldberger, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Cedar Knolls, NJ and has been practicing for 21 years. He graduated from Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University in 1992 and specializes in orthopedic surgery and orthopedic foot & ankle surgery.

Dr. Goldberger's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Goldberger

3.6

4.761904761904762%

Dr. Goldberger?
Dr. Goldberger's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Goldberger, MD
DR. GOLDBERGER is a fantastic doctor. I had a bad ankle and could hardly walk. He operated on my ankle and it's like brand new. no pain and walk like nothing was ever wrong. He was so caring and so pleasant. He's a great surgon and most of all a great person. Every doctor should be like Dr. Goldberger. He's just great!!! I would recomend him 100%.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Goldberger, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Goldberger. I am in the process of recovering from ankle surgery. I am extremely happy with my healing process and the the kind and compassionate treatment that I received so far. My only regret is that I should have done this much sooner. Thank you Dr. Goldberger and staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Goldberger, MD?
After 1.5 years of attempting to heal a torn Achilles - seriously... I found Dr. Goldberger who said, "its got to be fixed in the OR"; and I was ready to get back to moving! So here it is 5 months after surgery and I feel better than I have in years! Not running yet, but I'm thinking about it! Dr. Mike is a ROCK STAR!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Goldberger, MD?
Excellent!!!! I need to have Triple Arthrodesis on my right foot and would NOT HESITATE to see Dr. Goldberger again for it! He changed my life, by doing it on my left foot!!! Very pleased!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Goldberger, MD?
I have been to Dr. Goldberger over a few years for both feet. The first was for my right foot (a triple authrodesis) a few years ago, and the second was just in February for the left foot which was a little more complicated. Dr. Goldbeger is kind, caring, and does everything in his power to keep very hard surgeries as easy for the patient as possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Goldberger, MD?
I saw Dr. Goldberger the day after I broke a bone in my foot. He literally spent 3 minutes with me during that first visit. He never examined me or asked any questions other than how my injury occurred. At my 4 week follow up visit, he came into the exam room and asked me why I was there, apparently he did not look at my chart before he entered the room. He gave me very little information regarding my treatment plan and provided me no confidence with how to proceed. Would not recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Goldberger, MD?
Dr. Goldberger and his entire staff always gets constant praises from me. Dr. Goldberger is compassionate, explains everything in detail and I highly recommend him. I have severe Rheumatoid arthritis which creates constant issue for me and Dr. Goldberger always gives me honest explanations in language that I can understand.
Top shelf from start to finish. Thanks gang. Rich Peer
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Goldberger, MD?
Long story short, Dr. Goldberger could not have cared less about me or my condition or the fact that he performed surgery on my foot and it is now a lot worse than it was before. During our last conversation, he literally said to me "I'm here to help." Two minutes later, he's walking out of his office saying "See you in 6 months." I now need to get another procedure done on the same foot, but of course with a different surgeon. I have wasted 6 months of my life. Do Not use this doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Goldberger, MD?
I was diagnosed with a stress fracture. I had many questions and literally at the end he said just wear the boot and walked away from me. As a health care provider myself before I leave a patient I always ask do you have any questions. I realize that my condition is probably minimal compared to what he sees, however it should don't diminish the quality of the time spent with the patient.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Goldberger, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Goldberger?

• Orthopedic Foot & Ankle Surgery

Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
1997
1993
1992

Dr. Goldberger accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Goldberger has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(973) 538-2334Find providers who accept this insurance

• Foot and Ankle Surgery
  • Non-Traumatic Rupture of Achilles Tendon
  • Stress Fracture of Foot
  • Tendon Surgery

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Goldberger treats patients.

77% Patient experience rating, 8% higher than the national average

• America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Joint Replacement Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Orthopedic Surgery Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • America's 50 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)