Dr. Michael Glotzbecker, MD

Dr. Michael Glotzbecker, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  ·
Dr. Michael Glotzbecker, MD is an orthopedic surgery specialist in Peabody, MA and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine in 2004 and specializes in orthopedic surgery.Read his story

10 Centennial Dr

Peabody, MA 01960

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Glotzbecker

Dr. Glotzbecker's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Glotzbecker " Active member of AAOS, POSNA, SRS. Member of POSNA Quality, Safety, Value initiative Research interests include early onset scoliosis, reducing spinal infections, and quality improvement projects Active role in resident and fellow education, as well as mentoring and supervising PAs and NPs "

This content was provided by Dr. Glotzbecker ""I have wanted to enter medicine as long as I can remember. I enjoy taking care of patients, and as I have moved through my training realized how much I enjoy taking care of children because of their amazing resiliency, Being in the medical field allows me to unite my strengths of interacting with people and participating in scientific research. The ability to be an active educator and clinician scientist is what drew me to BCH.""

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

• Bone Cancer
  • Congenital Deformity
  • Kyphosis
  • Orthopedic Trauma
  • Torticollis

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Duke University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2000
  • University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2004
  • Harvard Combined Orthopaedic Residency Program
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2009
  • Boston Children's Hospital
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Glotzbecker has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Glotzbecker does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Glotzbecker and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Glotzbecker's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Glotzbecker to family and friends

Dr. Glotzbecker's Performance

Our experience with Dr. Glotzbecker was phenomenal. Great personality, down-to-earth, practical. Heard our concerns and answered all our questions but didn’t sugarcoat the advice. Explained his recommendations so we understood the various approaches and why the one he was suggesting for our child...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
The doctor was dismissive and honestly a bit rude. When I told him that I was reluctant to accept his diagnosis, he said, "well, call it what you want, but all you have is rib pain. Just use heat and ibuprofen." I left the appointment feeling defeated and frustrated.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option5