Dr. Michael Glassner, MD

Dr. Michael Glassner, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility  ·
Dr. Michael Glassner, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Bryn Mawr, PA and has been practicing for 28 years. He graduated from Albany Medical College in 1984 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and obstetrics & gynecology.Read his story

825 Old Lancaster Rd Ste 170

Bryn Mawr, PA 19010

• Amerihealth
  • CHAMPVA
  • Golden Rule
  • Guardian

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Glassner treats your condition or procedure

• Infertility
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Male Infertility
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages
  • Ovulatory Dysfunction
  • Perimenopause
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Pregnancy Ultrasound
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Premature Ovarian Failure
  • Ultrasound, Pelvic
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal
  • Uterine Diseases
  • Uterine Fibroids

Dr Glassner is known for his compassionate and individualized care. He believes patients are partners in their health, and avoids splintering of care. He is available 7 days a week.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

Medical College of PA
1984
Albany Medical College
1982
Union College (part of accelerated 6 year medical program)
1991

7.207207207207207%

Dr. Glassner?
Dr. Glassner's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Glassner, MD
I did not want to go to a fertility doctor. We made an appointment at Bryn Mawr ,with Dr.Glassner . He listened to what my needs where and what we wanted for our family . He and his staff had us pregnant in 2 months . He told us ,we would be having a miscarriage. Dr.Glassner’s reaction when telling us was like he was loosing a family member . The compassion and care that Was shown to us ,I can’t put into words. I wanted to give up. Dr.Glassner would not .We where pregnant the next month .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Glassner, MD?
Dr. Glassner helped me achieve pregnancy twice and I would highly recommend him and his practice. He was very compassionate and available yet he always remained confident that we would achieve success which helped me stay optimistic. The office staff and nurses are very friendly and caring and they began to treat me like a friend. When I found out I was pregnant they seemed just as thrilled as I was. I actually miss their smiling faces!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Glassner, MD?
Dr Glassner and his team were amazing. During such an emotional time for us they provided superb medical care as well as genuine personal interest, care and support. We are forever grateful to Dr Glassner, Rachel and all the nurses at mainline for our beautiful, healthy twins. He is the BEST!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Glassner, MD?
I would and have recommended Dr. Glassner and his CRNP Rachel to family and friends. From the first phone call the staff was extremely accommodating and friendly. They got us in within a week for our first appointment. Dr. Glassner even took the time to call the day after to check if my husband or I had any questions. That 3 minutes out of his day spoke volumes to his care for patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Glassner, MD?
Words cannot say enough about the extraordinary care and compassion that I received at Mainline Fertility by Dr Glassier, Rachel and his amazing team of nurses, techs, embryologists and desk staff. Infertility is a tough road to travel and since my case was exceptionally difficult, Dr Glassner never gave up on me, was willing to try new treatments and now, fingers crossed, this pregnancy will continue to grow and turn into a beautiful baby. I will be forever grateful to Dr Glassner and his team
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Glassner, MD?
Dr Glassner is amazing! He is caring and honest. He will diagnose your problems and present solutions. The staff is wonderful from the front desk to the nurses, they make you feel like family. If you are thinking of going anywhere else-don’t! It was bittersweet graduating to an OB. My husband and I are so happy we found Dr Glassner and definitely plan to return for #2.
Thank you for the kind review. We love our...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Glassner, MD?
Dr. Glassner, despite all of his accolades and achievements, is 100% down to earth and personable. He does not sugar-coat your diagnosis, but gives you his honest opinion on your chances to conceive. He is confident and skillful at making you comfortable in the unhappy world of infertility. The staff is wonderful; no phone call went un-returned and no question left unanswered. It was bittersweet to "graduate" from their office to my OB. I'd have liked to spend my whole pregnancy with them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Glassner, MD?
Dr. Glassner and the entire team at Mainline Fertility are wonderful. He is very professional. He clearly explains the reason for your infertility and offers the best course of action. The nurses are AMAZING! Dr. Glassner and the rest of the team genuinely care and want to help couples who have infertility issues. I thankfully achieved a pregnancy after my first round of IVF at Mainline Fertility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Glassner, MD?
My husband and I had been trying for 6 months and then tried MLF. Our first child we achieved with in 3 cycles. He is now 2 and doing well. We decided to go back for a second at 41 and I achieved a pregnancy with my daughter in one cycle with clomid. I am now 43 and want another. I recently had a miscarriage we were not trying it just happened and it made me want another child. We are greatfull and thankful to God for Dr. Glassener and the staff of MLF. They are very good and knowledgeable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Glassner, MD?
Dr. Glassner is very to the point and professional. You can tell he genuinely cares about the patient and is passionate about helping couples who have infertility issues.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Glassner, MD?
I was a patient of dr glassner and I must say he is amazing he made me feel so comfortable and helped me achieve something I never thought I could now I am expecting a twin boy and girl due in June!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Glassner, MD?
Dr. Glassner, Rachel Pruett, and the entire team at Mainline Fertility are the best in the business. He's thorough, the office staff are warm & caring, and they get you RESULTS! He told me he'd have me pregnant in 6 mos, and he did it in 4 (after 4 years of trying w/o assistance). Sadly, that pregnancy failed, but as soon as we were able to try again, I was pregnant within 4 more months. Now at 10w2d, I just graduated. I plan to go back when we try for number 2. Wouldn't go anywhere else!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Glassner, MD?
No one better or more knowledgeable. He made our dreams come true.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Glassner, MD?
I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Glassner and the entire staff at Main Line Fertility. He helped us conceive our first child three years ago, and we are now expecting our second. Both times, it was a long road and we could have easily given up, but Dr. Glassner provided the guidance and support we needed to keep going - and we're so glad we did. I recommend him to anyone having trouble getting pregnant. He is a wonderful doctor, and for me, truly was a miracle worker.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Glassner, MD?
After a false start with another fertility practice due to an over complicated system and exorbitant costs. We were on the verge of giving up. Then a nurse friend recommended Dr Glassner and Womens's Health Care Group of PA, Main Line Fertility Division. At 51 and 55 years old we had even more fears then most couples. From the first meeting with the staff and doctor, we were at ease. We started the beginning of July and we are 10 weeks pregnant! Thank you Dr G for making our dreams come true!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Glassner, MD?
Dr. Glassner and his staff made my wife feel like she was the only patient in his practice. He took the time to explain every step in detail and answer all questions that we had regarding the procedure. It is rare to find a first class doctor with an excellent bedside manner, I could not be more satisfied with our experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Glassner, MD?
Dr. Glassner is a top notch doctor with the perfect balance of compassion, professionalism, humor and candidness. Likewise is his P.A Rachel, along with the team of nurses who bring a whole new meaning to brilliance. We have been patients of MLF for 5 years. We are amazed at how passionate Dr. Glassner is about his work, how hard he works and how he is always at the forefront w/ treating infertility. Looking back over the years, through the ups and downs, we wouldn't change a thing. A+ Doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Glassner, MD?
I am expecting my second baby - all thanks to Dr. Glassner. After having my daughter, I experienced 3 missed miscarriages and underwent lot of hearbreak! During out first visit itself, Dr. Glassner made us very comfortable and assured us that we had a high chance of success. After a year of trying fertility meds and failing, Dr. Glassner recommended we go for IVF. He also prescribed me meds on prophylactic basis and it helped a lot. I highly recommend him to anyone who has fertility issues
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Glassner, MD?
My husband and I became patients of Dr Glassner in February 2014. We completed one round of IVF which resulted in 3 viable embryos. We transferred one fresh and now have a happy and healthy 13 month old son. We recently transferred a frozen embryo and are currently in our second trimester. The staff is very friendly, personable and knowledgeable and I would highly recommend this practice to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Glassner, MD?
Please reconsider seeing Dr.Glassner, and Main Line Fertility. In addition to being treated like a part on a factory line, I was bombarded with tests before Dr.Glassner had ever met me. This included genetic tests that were completely uncalled for (b/c of space limits I cannot elaborate). A bill was sent to my insurance for $4K+ for a blood test. Main Line Fertility receives profits from Good Start Genetics, which then bills your insurance the max amount. It is a disgusting scam.
We are sorry that you feel this way. Main Line...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Glassner, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Glassner?

Main Line Fertility