Dr. Michael J. Glassner, MD

Dr. Michael J. Glassner, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male | 56 years old

Compassionate, individualized, patients are partners in their own care, no splintering of care, open 7 days a week,Read more

Dr. Glassner's Experience

See how Dr. Glassner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Glassner

Dr. Glassner accepts 13 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Glassner has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Glassner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Glassner to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Glassner
Dr. Glassner's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (95)
in Woodlyn, PA |
Dr. Glassner, Rachel Pruett, and the entire team at Mainline Fertility are the best in the business. He's thorough, the office staff are warm & caring, and they get you RESULTS! He told me he'd have me pregnant in 6 mos, and he did it in 4 (after 4 years of trying w/o assistance). Sadly, that pregnancy failed, but as soon as we were able to try again, I was pregnant within 4 more months. Now at 10w2d, I just graduated. I plan to go back when we try for number 2. Wouldn't go anywhere else!
Clark, NJ |
No one better or more knowledgeable. He made our dreams come true.
Wayne, PA |
I cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Glassner and the entire staff at Main Line Fertility. He helped us conceive our first child three years ago, and we are now expecting our second. Both times, it was a long road and we could have easily given up, but Dr. Glassner provided the guidance and support we needed to keep going - and we're so glad we did. I recommend him to anyone having trouble getting pregnant. He is a wonderful doctor, and for me, truly was a miracle worker.
in Southampton, pa |
After a false start with another fertility practice due to an over complicated system and exorbitant costs. We were on the verge of giving up. Then a nurse friend recommended Dr Glassner and Womens's Health Care Group of PA, Main Line Fertility Division. At 51 and 55 years old we had even more fears then most couples. From the first meeting with the staff and doctor, we were at ease. We started the beginning of July and we are 10 weeks pregnant! Thank you Dr G for making our dreams come true!
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Glassner and his staff made my wife feel like she was the only patient in his practice. He took the time to explain every step in detail and answer all questions that we had regarding the procedure. It is rare to find a first class doctor with an excellent bedside manner, I could not be more satisfied with our experience.
in Downingtown, PA |
Dr. Glassner is a top notch doctor with the perfect balance of compassion, professionalism, humor and candidness. Likewise is his P.A Rachel, along with the team of nurses who bring a whole new meaning to brilliance. We have been patients of MLF for 5 years. We are amazed at how passionate Dr. Glassner is about his work, how hard he works and how he is always at the forefront w/ treating infertility. Looking back over the years, through the ups and downs, we wouldn't change a thing. A+ Doctor.
Collegeville, PA |
I am expecting my second baby - all thanks to Dr. Glassner. After having my daughter, I experienced 3 missed miscarriages and underwent lot of hearbreak! During out first visit itself, Dr. Glassner made us very comfortable and assured us that we had a high chance of success. After a year of trying fertility meds and failing, Dr. Glassner recommended we go for IVF. He also prescribed me meds on prophylactic basis and it helped a lot. I highly recommend him to anyone who has fertility issues
Clifton Heights, PA |
My husband and I became patients of Dr Glassner in February 2014. We completed one round of IVF which resulted in 3 viable embryos. We transferred one fresh and now have a happy and healthy 13 month old son. We recently transferred a frozen embryo and are currently in our second trimester. The staff is very friendly, personable and knowledgeable and I would highly recommend this practice to anyone.
in Narberth, PA |
Please reconsider seeing Dr.Glassner, and Main Line Fertility. In addition to being treated like a part on a factory line, I was bombarded with tests before Dr.Glassner had ever met me. This included genetic tests that were completely uncalled for (b/c of space limits I cannot elaborate). A bill was sent to my insurance for $4K+ for a blood test. Main Line Fertility receives profits from Good Start Genetics, which then bills your insurance the max amount. It is a disgusting scam.
We are sorry that you feel this way. Main Line Fertility takes great pride in the care given to our patients. All patients are offered genetic screening as recommended by ACOG and ACMG for preconception counseling. A cost estimate is given prior and patients are given the option to accept or decline the testing. If a patient has any concerns we encourage them to talk directly to the staff. MLF does not receive profit for this testing and to suggest otherwise is erroneous and slanderous.
Have you seen Dr. Michael J. Glassner, MD?

Compare Dr. Glassner

Dr. Glassner's Care Philosophy

Dr. Glassner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility
  •  Board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Why It Matters: Dr. Glassner's Board Certifications

• Galactorrhoea - Hyperprolactinaemia
  • High Risk Pregnancy
  • Infertility
  • Male Infertility
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Miscarriages

Med College Penn Hospital

Completed in 1988

Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania

Completed in 1991

Union College (Part Of Accelerated 6 Year Medical Program)

Graduated in 1982

Dr. Glassner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Glassner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

• Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic
  • Ovary Tissue Cryopreservation
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Preimplantion Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
  • Rh Incompatibility Screening
  • Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening
  • Syphilis Screening
  • Thyroid Screening
  • Tubal Ligation Reversal
  • Ultrasound, Pelvic
  • Ultrasound, Transvaginal

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.