Dr. Michael Glasser, MD

Dr. Michael Glasser, MD

Geriatric Psychiatry  ·
Dr. Michael Glasser, MD is a geriatric psychiatry specialist in Bethesda, MD and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from New Jersey College Of Medicine 5th Pathway and specializes in geriatric psychiatry and psychiatry.

4405 E West Hwy Ste 301

Bethesda, MD 20814

• Medicare

Learn about Dr. Glasser

See how frequently Dr. Glasser performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
ADHD and-or ADD
high
Psychiatric Diseases
high

Dr. Glasser's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Glasser "I have special interests in psychopharmacology,medical illness counseling and diseases associated with aging including dementia and depression.I practice as an individual practitioner since selling my group practice 2 years ago.With 30 years of experience I have been listed 5 times as a Top Psychiatrist in Washingtonian and also recommended in Washington Checkbook.Even though I participate with Medicare and Tricare I have a billing specialist to help patients submit other insurances."

• Geriatric Psychiatry

• Medication Management
  • Outpatient Psychiatry
  • Psychiatric Evaluation
  • Psychopharmacologic Treatment
  • Psychotherapy and Psychophysiological Therapy (incl. Biofeedback)

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Clark University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1973
  • New Jersey College Of Medicine 5th Pathway
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University Of The East/Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, University Of The East
    Medical School | Graduated 1978
  • Mt Sinai Hospital University Conn
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1980
  • Johns Hopkins Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983

Dr. Glasser has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Glasser does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Glasser and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Glasser's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Glasser to family and friends

Dr. Glasser's Performance

Dr Glasser is very responsive to phone calls & Emails. This is very important to me in dealing with issues that come up between visits. Regarding Rx's he is extremely knowledgeable & optimizes my medication without going either over or under the necessary doses. He then monitors my blood tests to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option2
I have been a patient of Dr Glasser for 18 years. I have never encountered a time when I was not able to schedule an appointment (I have never been in need of urgent care, however), During the years of his group practice, his staff was excellent. He handles his practice now and it works extremely...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
I have always found Dr. Glasser to be exceptionally able to guide office discussions to target my needs. He demonstrates that he is very well-trained and versed in addressing the needs of seniors. I always leave our sessions with the comfort of having learned more.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Doctor Glasser has insulted me , he has discouraged some of the work I am doing with Thearapist. While he was adjusting dosage of antidepressants I had very bad reactions. He ignored checking the dosage I was taking. I thought I was dying. He made it clear that does not concern him. He should Not...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option3