Dr. Michael Glass, MD

Dr. Michael Glass, MD

Urology  ·

Dr. Michael Glass, MD is an urology specialist in Parker, CO and has been practicing for 20 years. He specializes in urology.

Advanced Urology

11960 Lioness Way Ste 210

Parker, CO 80134

Learn about Dr. Glass

See how frequently Dr. Glass performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Vasectomy
Urinary Disorders
Enlarged Prostate (BPH)

Dr. Glass's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Glass "Dr. Glass is a board-certified urologist who is highly regarded for his involvement in basic and clinical research. He performs no-needle, no-scalpel vasectomies, as well as other minimally invasive urologic procedures. Dr. Glass was the first urologist in Denver & Colorado to perform a Robot-Assisted Sacrocolpopexy."

• Urology

• Urology
    Accredited by: American Board of Urology*

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center
    Medical School | Graduated 1992
  • University Of Colorado
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1993
  • University Of Colorado
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1998

• German

Dr. Glass does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Glass and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Glass' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Glass

2.8

Dr. Glass?
Dr. Glass' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Glass, MD
Dr. Glass is extremely rude and disrespectful, as are his staff members. He does not listen to his patients nor the patient's family. Seek your services elsewhere.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Glass, MD?
I was totally unimpressed! Dr Glass asked me two guestions; 1) why was I there, and 2) why did I miss an appointment with his partner 2 years ago. I have 30 years experience in healthcare (currently retired) and I can’t believe how I was treated. I have no confidence in this group!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Glass, MD?
Was referred to Dr. Glass by my Primary for further eval. of Testosterone treatment & enlarged prostate. He tried to sell me Testosterone but wouldn't offer me a Rx so I could use my insurance. Never even talked to me or examined me about any part of the prostate/urinary issue. All he wanted to...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Glass, MD?
Dr. Glass asked me some questions but had no idea why I was there. He didn't read the chart, talk to the intake nurse or know that I was already on Testosterone. Told him I was on Testosterone and he gave me one option for care. Without any exam or much discussion. The option was to sell me a 6...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Glass, MD?
Dr Glass was nice friendly and explains things great very down to earth love him his front office was great to but his nurse could be a bit nicer
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Glass?

Compare Urologists