Dr. Michael Gioscia, MD PC

General Surgery •  Male • Age 60

Dr. Gioscia
220 Westchester Ave Ste 201 White Plains, NY 10604

Dr. Michael Gioscia, MD PC is a general surgery specialist in White Plains, NY and has been practicing for 28 years. He specializes in general surgery, vascular surgery, and more.

Dr. Gioscia's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gioscia

4.4

Dr. Gioscia?
Dr. Gioscia's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Gioscia, MD PC
Dr Gioscia is a very thorough doctor who performs the necessary tests on the veins to see that they are in good health He answers questions very intelligently and is easily approachable
Phyllis Leitner – May 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gioscia, MD PC?
Dr. Gioscia is a highly skilled, highly intelligent, and extremely personable practitioner in White Plains. He is a perfectionist - one of very best in his field. If you are struggling with varicose veins, there is no better choice than Dr. Gioscia.
Feb 03, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gioscia, MD PC?
Very friendly staff, warm and caring Doctors, highly recommended and trust!
Helen Yacono in Long Island , NY – May 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gioscia, MD PC?
My experience with Dr. Gioscia was totally seamless from start to finish. Complete ease in booking appointments, additional information provided on medical facility to provide necessary aftercare products, and a procedure that was both painless and thoroughly complete. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Kristen – Jan 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gioscia, MD PC?
Saw DrGioscia8 yrs agothe evaluation was fine even though I had to endure him bragging about his MCAT scores he earned decades B4 & bragged about himself. I went through surgery and had horrible results.The surgery under local anesthetic was very unprofessional with his asst. Dr Gioscia fitted me wrong for the support hose his wife was peddling @ 3 X the price on the internet for the exactsamething.4 weeks later I developed a HUGE BLUE VEINthe entire length if my leg.It hurts me2this dayRuinedme
rebecca in Harrison, NY – Jan 06, 2018
Best experience
Dawn Iacona in Bellmore, NY – Nov 07, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gioscia, MD PC?
Dr. Gioscia is an excellent doctor. He explains everything he will be doing before a procedure. His office is spotless and I never waited to be seen. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs his services. He's a great doctor and is a very compassionate person.
JoAnn in Briarcliff Manor, NY – Mar 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gioscia, MD PC?
I highly recommend everyone go to Dr. Gioscia for their vein treatments. He explained every procedure that I needed in detail and took the time to listen and answer all my questions. During and after my treatments, he made sure to see that I was doing OK - great bedside manners. Not to mention, my results were amazing! I have recommended family and friends to him and they were very happy!
Jennifer in Purchase, NY – Mar 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gioscia, MD PC?
Dr. Gioscia is an outstanding surgeon with a great office support staff! He and his team are always so caring, personable, and courteous. I always recommend him to my family and friends. And now we all highly recommend his office to everyone we know! He is an excellent surgeon that we have used for so very many years and we have always trusted his recommendations! Dr. Gioscia is truly a miracle worker, with excellent bedside manner. What an amazing physician.
H. Yacono in Long Island, NY – Mar 13, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gioscia, MD PC?
I have been a patient of Dr. Gioscia's for a few years now. He came highly recommended by several people I know. I had extremely painful and visible bulging varicose veins on my left leg. My first visit Dr. Gioscia assured me that he could help me and he sure did! It was refreshing to find a doctor who was empathetic, thorough and could communicate so you leave feeling well informed every time. Thanks to Dr. Gioscia I am pain free and I can finally wear shorts without feeling self conscious.
Tarrytown, NY – Mar 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gioscia, MD PC?
I was treated by Dr. Gioscia for a hernia and he was very professional and I was quite pleased with the outcome of the procedure. I visited Dr. Gioscia seeking a second opinion because a surgeon on Long Island advised me that laproscopic surgery was not an option and my recovery time would be six weeks. After the laproscopic procedure with Dr. Gioscia my recovery time was 5 days. He also surgically treated my friend's elderly father for lung cancer and prolonged his life.
Patrick in Bohemia, NY – Mar 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gioscia, MD PC?
I've been under Dr. Michael Gioscia's care for the past 20 years. He is meticulous, his office is immaculate and his staff is superb! Dr. Gioscia has been treating my varicose veins with great results. My legs look beautiful and I am one extremely happy patient. What I love about him is that he is kind and compassionate and spends as much time as I need to get all my questions answered. He explains everything that's going to happen as he does the procedures and ALWAYS asks "are you doing OK"?
Julie Barbagallo in Briarcliff Manor, NY – Mar 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gioscia, MD PC?
Very personable and an excellent listener. Kind manner and very professional.
M Yeager in Briarcliff Manor, NY – Mar 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gioscia, MD PC?
Dr. Michael Gioscia is an amazing vascular surgeon and he is extremely honest, kind and caring. I have recommended family and friends to Dr. Giosica and I will continue to recommend him.
Mar 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gioscia, MD PC?
Dr. Gioscia, was extremely professional. He took his time in explaining my condition. I am glad I finally found a caring doctor. His staff memebers are also very friendly and professional.
Greenwich, CT – Mar 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gioscia, MD PC?
Very very unprofessional. I walked into the office with the doctor and a blonde woman arguing, then after waiting for what was over an hour past my appointment time I was finally seen by the doctor Who was very pushy and peddling me in having for a procedure that hasn't been on the market long enough and has failed ( I did my research) as well as he suggested I look into Botox which I felt insulted. I don't recommend this doctor. Look else where if you need to get your veins done. NEXT
Scarsdale, NY – Feb 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gioscia, MD PC?

How was your experience with Dr. Gioscia?

His Private practice setting has been located in White Plains New York for the past 26 years. He treats venous conditions (varicose veins, spider veins), both cosmetic and non-cosmetic with the latest technologies available. He performs all evaluatio...

• General Surgery