Dr. Michael Gioscia, MD

General Surgery | Male

220 Westchester Ave Ste 201 White Plains, NY 10604 Get Directions
Dr. Michael Gioscia, MD

Dr. Michael Gioscia, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in White Plains, NY. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Gioscia is affiliated with White Plains Hospital.

Dr. Gioscia's Experience

See how Dr. Gioscia's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gioscia

Dr. Gioscia accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gioscia has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gioscia's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gioscia to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Gioscia's Performance
in Briarcliff Manor, NY |
Dr. Gioscia is an excellent doctor. He explains everything he will be doing before a procedure. His office is spotless and I never waited to be seen. I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs his services. He's a great doctor and is a very compassionate person.
in Purchase, NY |
I highly recommend everyone go to Dr. Gioscia for their vein treatments. He explained every procedure that I needed in detail and took the time to listen and answer all my questions. During and after my treatments, he made sure to see that I was doing OK - great bedside manners. Not to mention, my results were amazing! I have recommended family and friends to him and they were very happy!
in Long Island, NY |
Dr. Gioscia is an outstanding surgeon with a great office support staff! He and his team are always so caring, personable, and courteous. I always recommend him to my family and friends. And now we all highly recommend his office to everyone we know! He is an excellent surgeon that we have used for so very many years and we have always trusted his recommendations! Dr. Gioscia is truly a miracle worker, with excellent bedside manner. What an amazing physician.
Tarrytown, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Gioscia's for a few years now. He came highly recommended by several people I know. I had extremely painful and visible bulging varicose veins on my left leg. My first visit Dr. Gioscia assured me that he could help me and he sure did! It was refreshing to find a doctor who was empathetic, thorough and could communicate so you leave feeling well informed every time. Thanks to Dr. Gioscia I am pain free and I can finally wear shorts without feeling self conscious.
in Bohemia, NY |
I was treated by Dr. Gioscia for a hernia and he was very professional and I was quite pleased with the outcome of the procedure. I visited Dr. Gioscia seeking a second opinion because a surgeon on Long Island advised me that laproscopic surgery was not an option and my recovery time would be six weeks. After the laproscopic procedure with Dr. Gioscia my recovery time was 5 days. He also surgically treated my friend's elderly father for lung cancer and prolonged his life.
in Briarcliff Manor, NY |
I've been under Dr. Michael Gioscia's care for the past 20 years. He is meticulous, his office is immaculate and his staff is superb! Dr. Gioscia has been treating my varicose veins with great results. My legs look beautiful and I am one extremely happy patient. What I love about him is that he is kind and compassionate and spends as much time as I need to get all my questions answered. He explains everything that's going to happen as he does the procedures and ALWAYS asks "are you doing OK"?
in Briarcliff Manor, NY |
Very personable and an excellent listener. Kind manner and very professional.
Dr. Michael Gioscia is an amazing vascular surgeon and he is extremely honest, kind and caring. I have recommended family and friends to Dr. Giosica and I will continue to recommend him.
Greenwich, CT |
Dr. Gioscia, was extremely professional. He took his time in explaining my condition. I am glad I finally found a caring doctor. His staff memebers are also very friendly and professional.
Scarsdale, NY |
Very very unprofessional. I walked into the office with the doctor and a blonde woman arguing, then after waiting for what was over an hour past my appointment time I was finally seen by the doctor Who was very pushy and peddling me in having for a procedure that hasn't been on the market long enough and has failed ( I did my research) as well as he suggested I look into Botox which I felt insulted. I don't recommend this doctor. Look else where if you need to get your veins done. NEXT
Have you seen Dr. Michael Gioscia, MD?
Are you Dr. Gioscia?

Compare Dr. Gioscia

Dr. Gioscia's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in General Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery

Dr. Gioscia has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gioscia's Board Certifications

• Lipomas
  • Peripheral Arterial Aneurysm
  • Peripheral Arterial Aneurysm and Dissection
  • Peripheral Arterial Embolism and Thrombosis
  • Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD)
  • Phlebitis and Thrombophlebitis

New York Medical College

Completed in 1991

New York Medical College

Completed in 1992

Dr. Gioscia does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gioscia and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• General Surgery