Dr. Michael Gilmore, MD

Dr. Michael Gilmore, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

I strive to provide personal and attentive care by listening to my patients' individual needs.

My certified expertise, combined with my unwavering commitment to providing state-of-the-art neck-to-toe personal orthopedic care is what I pledges to you. I have been successfully treating patients of all ages in the Panhandle area since 2000 and I specialize in minimally invasive surgery using the latest arthroscopic, biologic and joint preservation and restoration techniques. I would welcome the opportunity to treat you and/or your family members.

Dr. Gilmore's Experience

See how Dr. Gilmore's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gilmore

Dr. Gilmore accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Gilmore has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gilmore's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gilmore to family and friends
    4.5
    Dr. Gilmore Says:

I appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback.  Patient satisfaction is extremely important to me and my practice. We consistently strive to improve based on your feedback.  If you have any issues or comments about our practice, we strongly encourage you to contact us directly at 850.398.8480.

Dr. Gilmore's Performance
    in Crestiview, FL |
    Great experience. Minimal wait and friendly staff. Received an Ultrasound guided SI joint injection with Dr. Gilmore and Mike Zarger and am already feeling much better. They even reviewed my flexibility and joint movement post procedure to make sure the injection was working and also provided some exercises that can help with flexibility. Definitely would choose them again for an ortho issue.
    in Santa Rosa Beach, FL |
    Dr and staff were professional and timely. They took charge in coordinating my procedures and appointments.
    in Pensacola, FL |
    Dr. Gilmore has always been very professional and took the time to explain the damage done to my shoulder. The surgery and recovery was exactly as he had explained to me - no surprises. I also never felt rushed in and out like other physicians do. Dr. Gilmore took the time to answer all of my questions and concerns. I sincerely hope I never have to go through an ordeal like this one again. However, if I should, I will be calling on Dr. Gilmore and his expertise again.
    in Valparaiso, FL |
    I highly recommend Dr. Gilmore! I had a disc that had popped out of place after loading something heavy into my 4-Runner. I couldn't hardly stand up straight after that. Dr. Gilmore's office staff was able to get me in to see Dr. Gilmore quickly and after he evaluated me, had me start physical therapy (which included teaching me proper lifting techniques) and I was released about 4 weeks later, with NO PAIN! Again, I highly recommend Dr. Gilmore!
    in Panama City, FL |
    My experience with Dr. Gilmore was great! this was my first surgery I've ever had so needless to say, I was extremely nervous. Dr. Gilmore along with the entire staff at panhandle orthopedics really did an outstanding job of making me feel welcome and comfortable every time I visited them. Let's face it, no one wants to have to get surgery, but if I ever needed surgery or therapy again, I can say without a doubt that I would trust and recommend Dr. Gilmore and his staff one hundred percent.
    in Panama City, FL |
    I would recommend Dr Gilmore 100% to my family and to all my friends if they have any orthopedic problem.
    in Defuniak Springs, FL |
    Dr. Gilmore, PA Tony and his nursing staff are the best and so friendly! It is a family type of environment with Ashlyn and Kym.
    in southport, FL |
    Dr Gilmore and his staff are top notch. I like coming here and actually look forward to my physical therapy appointments.
    in Navarre, FL |
    Office staff is extremely friendly, professional, and informative.
    in Chipley, FL |
    Very thorough Doctor. Took the time to listen to my concerns and questions. Very knowledgable and pinpointed my pain problems in first visit. He used ultrasound to inject medicine in the exact spot where it was needed and pain has subsided for now. Very glad I chose him.
    in Panama City Beach, FL |
    If you are urgent on bones problem I suggest look for somewhere else. My wife got her wrist fractured and referred to Panhandle Orthopedic, I called 9am to get appointment, the front desk girl tell me let her find the referral then call me back. 2 hours later I had to call again then she tell me bring the disc to the office in Panama City Beach. I got there with the disc and she said your wife might need to wait until sometime in August to see the DR. now is only mid July.
    in Niceville, FL |
    Dr Gilmore was friendly, but very quick to get me out the door. The time spent with me was not sufficient, considering you have to wait a month or more to get in to see him. His knowledge seemed well enough, and his explanation to me was good. His time spent is his weak points. Most of his staff is friendly, but his nursing staff is absolutely HORRIBLE! Especially his nurse Kim, or whatever she is. She's VERY rude, hateful, and made me feel beneath her. Because of her, I won't be back
    Have you seen Dr. Michael Gilmore, MD?
    Are you Dr. Gilmore?

Dr. Gilmore says...

My certified expertise, combined with my unwavering commitment to providing state-of-the-art neck-to-toe personal orthopedic care is what I pledges to you. I have been successfully treating patients of all ages in the Panhandle area since 2000 and I specialize in minimally invasive surgery using the latest arthroscopic, biologic and joint preservation and restoration techniques.  I would welcome the opportunity to treat you and/or your family members.

Dr. Gilmore's Care Philosophy

Dr. Gilmore says...

As an AAOS, ABOS and ACS board certified orthopedic surgeon, I utilize use some of the most advanced equipment in the world to treat my patients.  My practice has quickly grown to be one of Florida Panhandle's leading centers for Joint Preservation and Restoration, Sports Medicine and Evidence Based orthopaedic care.

Dr. Gilmore says...

I specializes in both non-surgical and minimally invasive surgery using the latest arthroscopic techniques and am committed to providing the most innovative and personal care available.

Dr. Gilmore says...

Dr. Gilmore's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Gilmore has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gilmore's Board Certifications

• Clavicle Fracture
    • Elbow Bursitis
    • Foot Fracture
    • Foot Sprain
    • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
    • Ganglion Cyst
    • Knee Ligament Injuries
    • Knee Sprain
    • Knee Tendinitis
    • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
    • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
    • Lumbar Spine Fracture

University of Florida / Shands Medical Center
      Florida
      University of Florida

Graduated in 1994

Dr. Gilmore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gilmore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Adult Orthopedic Surgery