Dr. Michael Geraci Jr, MD

Dr. Michael Geraci Jr, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation | Male

Geraci Spine and Sports Medicine 52 S Union Rd Ste 202 Williamsville, NY 14221 Get Directions

As a physician who is Board Certified in both Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation as well as Sports Medicine, I promise my patients: - swift access to care when they are in need - a personalized and individual approach allowing maximum time with each patient - excellent follow through and patient communication throughout the cycle of care - thoughtful and comprehensive solutions for each patient - comprehensive and nationally known expertise in spine, sports & musculoskeletal

Dr. Michael Geraci Jr, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation doctor who practices in Williamsville, NY. He is 63 years old and has been practicing for 34 years. Dr. Geraci Jr is affiliated with Kenmore Mercy Hospital.

Dr. Geraci Jr's Experience

See how Dr. Geraci Jr's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Geraci Jr

Dr. Geraci Jr accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Geraci Jr has admitting privileges.

Dr. Geraci Jr's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Geraci Jr to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Geraci Jr's Performance
East Amherst, NY |
Very poor follow up from office and physician. Office staff are not friendly or helpful. You will wait a long time for a call back and will probably have to call them yourself and will not receive the assistance you need.
Buffalo, NY |
I went to see Dr. Geraci at the advise of my physical therapist. I have been attending p.t. and doing my exercises. However, the disc herniations /sciatica that I have are getting worse(numb). I explained this time Dr. Geraci, who advised me to keep doing the ones that cause me pain. The day after seeing him, I'm getting pain in a new area, and now getting pain down my normal leg. I was told in 2 weeks to come back if not better with p.t., then I can get an epidural. I will not be going back.
in North Tonawanda, NY |
I have had multiple experiences with Dr. Geraci going way back to 1989. He has helped me immensely.He is a very good listener and always treats one with kindness and compassion. My original injury included torn muscles and ligaments and sacroiliac dysfunction.I thank him for getting me fit enough so that I could return to work.
in Buffalo, NY |
Dr. Gerace and his staff have no regard or concern for their patients. My friend went in for a consultation because she was new to the area and did not know where to go for treatment for her back pain, which was severe. Dr. Gerace sent her for an MRI and then without ever looking at her imaging suggested she have an epidural injection for the pain. It turned out that she had a severe disc herniation that was pushing on her spinal chord. As I type this she is in emergency surgery at the hosipital
Wellsville, NY |
Based on results of an MRI, my PCP wanted an immediate referral to a neurosurgeon. I was not anxious to undergo surgery, & based on the recommendation of a friend's family member who saw Dr. Geraci,I scheduled an appointment with him. I was pleased that he took the hoped-for conservative approach, giving me an exercise to do at home and prescribing physical therapy. Most of my symptoms have subsided. I have no pain & am functioning at about 98%. No shots. No surgery. THANK YOU DR. GERACI!!! :)
in Buffalo, NY |
Very conservative care. Exactly what I wanted!
in Cheektowaga, NY |
Have received several shots from Dr Geraci. Most of the time I cannot walk or need assistance to get around. After his injections they have always helped. How long they last depends on my body. One lasted 10 months and another 2 months. Thank GOD that our medical doctors can do this procedures Thank you DR GERACO
Buffalo, NY |
This doctor can think outside of the box with excellent diagnostic skills and physical exam. I have had a recurrent problem of 2 years and Dr. Geraci was able to not only diagnose it but treat it. I'm now able to do the things I love!
in Tonawanda, NY |
Dr. Geraci got me back up and running. I had a tear in one of my leg muscles as a marathoner and triathlete down time is hard to swallow but with physical therapy I was able to get back to the sports I love. I'm super happy he didn't push drugs or surgery if it wasn't needed. All I needed was rest and focused re-strengthening. If my friends even suspect an injury I send them here.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Geraci Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Geraci Jr?

Compare Dr. Geraci Jr

}

Dr. Geraci Jr's Care Philosophy

Dr. Geraci Jr's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  •  Board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine

Dr. Geraci Jr has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Geraci Jr's Board Certifications

• Chronic Pain
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Degenerative Spine Disorders
  • Knee Pain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lumbar Radiculopathy

Graduated in 1979

Niagara University

Graduated in 1975

• Italian

Dr. Geraci Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Geraci Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

• Lumbar Epidural Steroid Injection
  • Manipulation Adjustment of Back and Neck
  • Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Nerve Blocks
  • Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment (OMT)
  • Pain Management
  • Physical Therapy
  • Sacroiliac Joint Injection
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)
  • Ultrasound, Musculoskeletal