Dr. Michael Gennrich, MD

Pediatrics | Male

Dr. Michael Gennrich, MD

Dr. Michael Gennrich, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Austin, TX. He is 41 years old and has been practicing for 13 years. Dr. Gennrich is affiliated with Seton Northwest Hospital.

Dr. Gennrich's Experience

See how Dr. Gennrich's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gennrich

Dr. Gennrich accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Gennrich has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gennrich's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gennrich to family and friends
    Dr. Gennrich's Performance
    in Austin, TX |
    As a mom, I expect my daughter's doctor (pediatrician) should sit and talk about my concerns with her. And, should not jump to the solution without talking to me. He did everything I expect. He sit and talk gently even it takes time. He diagnoses my daughter after asking my permission. He talks about his treatment and practice style to make me understand. And more, he talk positively which gives good vibe. Such a great doctor! I strongly recommend him to others.
    Dear Sabitha Venkates, Thank you so much for taking the time to share your satisfaction with ARC and Dr. Gennrich! Our objective is to provide the best care, access, and service to all of our patients. We're glad that you are pleased with your experiences. Thank You, ARC Customer Service
    in Austin, TX |
    Dr. Gennrich has been my daughter's pediatrician since she was a week old. She's almost 2 now and I can't even imagine taking her to see anyone else. He's gentle and funny and takes wonderful care of her. He errs on the side of caution with most things, which is a good thing when you're dealing with children's health and development.
    Hello Stacci, Thank you! We appreciate your continued trust in Austin Regional Clinic and Dr. Gennrich. Our objective is to provide the best care, access, and service to all of our patients. We're glad that you are pleased with your experiences. Thank you, ARC Customer Service
    in Austin TX |
    Dr.Gennrich is the best pediatrician I've ever had. He takes the time to answer any questions, he's open to suggestions and he never makes you feel rushed. He is one of the most genuine doctors I've ever met. Highly recommended!
    in San Marcos, TX |
    I love Dr. Gennrich. He always takes extra time to talk to my son personally and speaks with me respectfully and listens to all my concerns. I drive an hour just to continue to see him because he is the best peditrician I have ever had.
    Spicewood, TX |
    such an amazing and very friendly doctor... being a first time mom he made sure to answer all my questions!
    Have you seen Dr. Michael Gennrich, MD?

Dr. Gennrich's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pediatrics
    •  Board certified in Pediatrics

Dr. Gennrich has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gennrich's Board Certifications

• Pediatrics

Dr. Gennrich does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Gennrich and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Wi Med Sch

Graduated in 2004

Children's Hospital

Completed in 2005

Children's Hospital

Completed in 2007

Dr. Gennrich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gennrich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pediatrics

Dr. Gennrich does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Gennrich and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.