Dr. Michael Gartner, DO

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 56

Dr. Gartner

Gartner Plastic Surgery

3 Winslow Pl Paramus, NJ 07652

Dr. Michael Gartner, DO is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Paramus, NJ and has over 28 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine medical school in 1993. He is affiliated with Valley Hospital. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Gartner to book an appointment.

Compare with other Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists

Compare Dr. Gartner with our nearby Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Saint Barnabas Medical Center.

Filter by
Provider Ratings

These providers are on the medical staff of Saint Barnabas Medical Center.

Dr. Gartner's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gartner

Dr. Gartner?
  • Appointment scheduling (121)
  • Explained conditions well (120)
  • Office environment (120)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (6)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (5)
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions (5)
I had a great experience with Dr. Gartner. It's a very no-nonsense, straight to the point practice. They have a lot of patients and while I never felt rushed, interactions felt straight forward and to the point. It seems he churns out these procedures so regularly that they're almost second nature, which was more important to me than a comforting bedside manner. Everything moved very quickly, mostly because I felt confident in what I wanted and didn't need a ton of reassurance or debate. The procedure itself went very well - I was very pleased with their on-site facility, and haven't had any issues since.
Lane C – Feb 17, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gartner, DO?
Amazing. Got implants and I could not be any happier!! Great doctor and staff highly recommend!!
Samm – Feb 11, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gartner, DO?
Very happy with my results and for selecting such a professional doctor and great team.
Frances – Jan 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gartner, DO?
The staff and Dr. Gartner were exceptional from the early video consultation to the day of surgery and every call and visit thereafter. I had a tummy tuck, and breast explanation in July 2020. His explanation of the procedures and honesty as to the realistic [expected] outcomes was terrific. The cleanliness and safety experienced at office visits and on the day of surgery not only put me at ease but my mother was impressed as well (a retired RN). I was surprised with the follow up as the doctor called me the evening of my surgery as well as the next day. I highly recommend Dr. Gartner. And last, but not least, the outcome is amazing. Better than I expected.
Sara R Gonzalez – Oct 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gartner, DO?
Dr Gartner and his staff were great! From the first consultation through the after surgery visits, Dr Gartner was thorough and informative. I had breast augmentation and am loving the results! Would highly recommend Dr. Gartner.
Sep 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gartner, DO?
Staff was excellent! Everyone was super friendly and knowledgable. I had a breast aug and they came out better than I imagined. I am recommending them to all my friends!!
Jul 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gartner, DO?
Dr. Gartner and his staff are top notch. They are professional, thorough, and warm.The office and operating room are immaculate. I was extremely nervous before surgery but, completely put at ease after talking to the doctor, Vicki, and the nurse. I am BEYOND thrilled with the results of my surgery and would recommend Dr. Gartner’s services to everyone.
Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gartner, DO?
After researching various plastic surgeons for my wife’s breast augmentation, we decided to go with Dr. Gartner and I’m so glad we did. Dr. Gartner was extremely nice and very professional. His staff is outstanding and we were made to feel very comfortable. My wife and I decided on the awake surgery for her and it was a great decision. She felt nothing and was so relaxed that she actually fell asleep for a little bit. Her results are unbelievable! They look incredible and very natural. Scarring underneath her breasts is minimal and is still continuing to fade after a year post op. I loved my wife’s natural breasts and was hesitant for her implants but not that she had them, WOW!! Thank you Dr. Gartner!!! If there was more than a five star review, I would give it. If you are deciding on a plastic surgeon, look no further than Dr. Gartner.
Nov 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gartner, DO?
Dr. Gartner is the absolute best! From my initial consultation to my surgery and follow ups, he and his staff are great! I love my results and I Highly recommend Dr. Gartner!
Sep 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gartner, DO?
Highly recommended -specifically pertaining to Dr. Gartner’s expertise related to skin grafts, special/microsurgery, hand/plastic surgery experience. Our relationship commenced circa late 2000/2001 during his medical resident training at NCMU (BURN UNIT) Trauma Center, located in east meadow, ny (prior to 9/11.) Dr Gartner’s professional medical experience most notably includes tenure at LONG ISLAND PLASTIC SURGERY in Garden City, Ny 11530, alongside, industry renowned plastic surgeons including Dr Kavei Alezadehi, Dr Alan Gold. Most importantly, Dr Gartner possesses a beyond unique ‘bedside manner’ as well as genuine philanthropic nature. He went above/beyond to coordinate a tour of the NCMU burn unit to assist me with my co branded business initiative during my tenure at Centra 360 as an Account Exexutive-collaborative endeavor which encompassed NCMU as potential recipient of burn unit funding/endowment. One in a million.
Laura Quinn – Sep 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gartner, DO?
I showed up for a minor procedure and Dr. Gartner was delayed for over an hour, I left. I rescheduled for several months later and was told I would have to do an initial consult again. I did the consult and then, the day before my procedure was rescheduled TWICE and I was notified via text. The second time I called the office and he was delayed for more than 30 minutes despite the fact I called his office 1.5 hours before to confirm. This is not a way to run an office or a business. I am certain since my procedure is minor and going through insurance I am randomly rescheduled to the office's convenience because I'm not worth their time to actually put effort into showing up. I am beyond fed up.
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Long wait times
  • Appointment was rushed
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Jul 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gartner, DO?
When I first went in I was pleased with how amazing Dr.Gartner and his staff is. He was very informative and very understanding with what I wanted. At first I was gonna go 600CCs but he was honest about how it probably won’t fit and went to 550CCs and I don’t regret it at all ..The day of surgery I was a little nervous I went in a little Earlier and Vicki was amazing she helped me keep my mind off it and was just amazing and sweet. Let me not forget how clean they are . I am very happy with results Dr.Gartner is amazing at what he does. I felt no pain at all after surgery and for the rest of my recovery. I was so surprised because I am not very well with pain..I went out to eat the same day and was able to drive after three days I had a wonderful recovery and if I had to do it all over again I will !! I highly recommend him to anyone looking to get cosmetics surgery
Yelitza in Paramus , NJ – Jun 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gartner, DO?
Dr Gartner made me feel comfortable from day 1. He answered all my questions and was there every step of the way from pre to post op. Fabulous results. I would never go to anyone else. Thank you Dr Gartner!
Apr 02, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gartner, DO?
I underwent a breast reduction in August of 2018 with Dr. Gartner and all I can say best decision EVER! I had a great experience with him and his staff and my breast have healed nicely and they look amazing.
Adele M in Hawthorne , NJ – Feb 08, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gartner, DO?
II always have a great wxperience
Anonymous – Feb 01, 2019
exc ellen t
L. M. – Nov 05, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gartner, DO?
i did a breast augmentation awake which was so easy and comfortable. im so happy i chose dr gartner. the results have been life changing for me. i would highly recommend him to anyone interested in breast augmentation.
Courtney C. – Oct 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gartner, DO?
I have been looking at getting a breast augmentation for years. I kept looking, but no one's before and after pictures caught my attention. That was until I saw Dr. Gartner's transformations. I was amazed and by reading his reviews, I just knew I had to schedule a consultation. He was very patient and answered all my questions, even if I kept asking him the same thing. He truly made me gain the self-confidence I needed. I'm so glad I picked him and I would do it again in a heart beat!
C. T. – Sep 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gartner, DO?
My complete trust in Dr. Gartner was well warrented, he did an excellent job removing my lipomas. I felt confidence in him from the first consultation to the follow up visit. This was the first time I had an operation for anything and he eased any fears I had and everything went smoothly. The operation sites healed cleanly and are fading nicely. I highly recommend Dr. Gartner for his expertise and professionalism.
Lynn S. – Sep 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gartner, DO?
I was very hesitant to have another lipo in the abdomen. My first experience did not go so well and ended botched. My cousin recommended Dr Gartner and I must say it has been the best decision ever! He explained everything in consultation answered all my questions (no pressure at all) The staff is super professional and nice. I had lipo under local anesthesia (No pain just pressure). My Abdomen looks amazing! He did an incredible job and its only been a week. Thank you Dr Gartner!
S. F. – Sep 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Gartner, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Gartner?

Dr. Michael Gartner is fully certified as a plastic surgeon by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is also fully certified as a general surgeon by...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery