Dr. Michael Gartner, DO

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male

Dr. Michael Gartner, DO
Dr. Michael Gartner, DO is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Paramus, NJ. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Gartner is affiliated with Monmouth Medical Center and Valley Hospital.

Dr. Gartner's Care Philosophy

Beautifully Redefined

Dr. Gartner's Experience

See how Dr. Gartner's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Gartner

Dr. Gartner accepts 11 insurance carriers

Dr. Gartner is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Gartner has admitting privileges.

Dr. Gartner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gartner to family and friends
Dr. Gartner's Performance
Wyckoff, NJ |
This doctor made me feel extremely comfortable and relaxed. I saw many other plastic surgeons in the are of new york and New Jersey and in 5 minutes I new he was the one. I had my Labiaplasty procedure performed under local anesthesia and did not feel anything. He made me fell comfortable with this very private and embarrassing problem. His staff was excellent as well. I will definitely only use him in the future a bond I highly recommend him with 100 stars not just 5.
Not even worth 1 star but I have no choice if I want to write a review. I went to have a consultation for a surgery that is going to go through my insurance for multiple reasons of medical necessity. 90% of my consultation was Dr. Gartner talking about money & himself. He repeatedly told me how my case would not be worth his time. He would not make enough money off of me & that there were other procedures he could be doing that would take up far less of his time vs. my several hour long surgery.
The best! He makes you feel comfortable and pain free. Looking forward to my botox injections next
in Jersey City, NJ |
Where do I begin? Dr. Gartner is the best surgeon in the tri-state area! He is honest, explains procedures in detail, has a good beside manor, prices are reasonable, has an in-house operating facility in Paramus that meets all standards, is a double board certified plastic surgeon, and his office staff is professional. I have had 2 procedures with him: a breast lift in May 2015, and in August 2016 I had a breast augmentation under the muscle. I am happy with both results!!!!
in Dearborn, MI |
I am extremely satisfied with my overall experience at Dr. Gartner's office...
in Kearny, NJ |
Wonderful plastic surgeon. I attended 7-8 consults before choosing my doctor, and I knew right away Dr. Gartner was the right one. He spend time thoroughly answering my questions and did not make it feel clinical/cold like some of the others I'd seen. All through my surgery, the post-op visits, and beyond, I've been extremely pleased with the results. Highly recommended!
in Newark, NJ |
I recently had a breast augmentation and Dr. Gartner was great and very caring. He was very thorough and everything went very smoothly. I have had no issues. I recommend him 100%!
Philadelphia, PA |
I am SO happy with my experience with Dr. Gartner and am almost sad this journey is coming to an end!! I LOVE my appearance and feel so fantastic -- what a gift he has given me! I absolutely will recommend Dr. Gartner to my friends! During a time when it is so confusing for the consumer who have so many plastic surgeons to choose from...I would suggest women look NO further and choose Dr. Gartner!!!!
in Nj, New milford |
Best experience I ever had he's office is clean the staff is processional and very nice he also has a very good looking staff. He made my work look natural my breast went from 34a to 34c and they look amazing. Hands down he's the best plastic surgeon if you want a natural look.
in north bergen |
He was a great doctor he takes his time to explain the procedure and he has a very friendly staff..
Have you seen Dr. Michael Gartner, DO?
Are you Dr. Gartner?

Compare Dr. Gartner

Dr. Gartner's Care Philosophy

Beautifully Redefined

Dr. Gartner's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Gartner has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

Why It Matters: Dr. Gartner's Board Certifications

• General Surgery
  • Plastic Surgery

• Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma

University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / New Jersey School of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1993

Atlantic City Med Ctr
    Monmouth Medical Center
    Nassau University Medical Center
    Thomas Jefferson U

• German

Dr. Gartner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gartner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery