Dr. Michael Garrison, MD
Dr. Michael Garrison, MD is a Hematology Specialist in Mineola, NY. Dr. Garrison has extensive experience in Blood Disorders. He is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.
Perlmutter Cancer Center at NYU Langone Hematology Oncology Associates - Mineola120 Mineola Blvd Ste 500 Mineola, NY 11501
- Explains Conditions WellPatients said this doctor explains conditions well. • See reviews
- Offers TelehealthThis provider offers telehealth appointments. Call the office to schedule an appointment.
- Practices at Top HospitalAmerica's 100 Best Hospitals Award™ • See hospitals
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Garrison
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Garrison treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Garrison treats other conditions, please contact the office at (516) 663-9500.
Blood disorders specialists diagnose and treat conditions that affect the blood's ability to function, including hemophilia, anemia, and sickle cell disease.Compare with other Blood Disorders specialists.
Dr. Garrison is experienced in the area of Blood Disorders. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 26 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Garrison's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Garrison's conditions and procedures:
- Acute Leukemia
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Acute Lymphoid Leukemia
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening
- Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
- Bleeding Disorders
- Blood Disorders in Pregnancy
- Bone Marrow Biopsy
- Burkitt's Lymphoma
- Central Nervous System Lymphoma
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia (CML)
- Coagulation Defects in Pregnancy and Postpartum
- Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Erythropoietin Test
- Hemophilia A
- HPC Transplantation (Stem Cell Transplant)
- Hypercoagulable State
- Immune Thrombocytopenic Purpura (ITP)
- Maternal Anemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Polycythemia Rubra Vera
- Primary Central Nervous System Lymphoma
- Primary Hypercoagulable State (incl. Factor V Leiden Disease)
- Qualitative Platelet Defects (incl. Glanzmann's Thrombasthenia)
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Venous Embolism and Thrombosis
- Vitamin B Deficiency
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- von Willebrand Disease
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Garrison accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Garrison accepts the following insurance:
- Empire (Select Network)-NY POS
- National (BlueCard) PPO
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- MultiPlan PPO
Your trust is our top concern.
We strive to keep the reviews trustworthy, honest & fair.
We monitor all reviews to ensure they comply with our guidelines and don’t include personal information, profanity, libel, defamation, harassment, obscenity or fraud.
All reviews are confirmed and audited before publication, and community members have the ability to flag inappropriate content for further review by our team.
Doctors can not pay for good reviews, nor can they pay to have negative reviews removed.
Any reviews that are deemed fraudulent or violate our guidelines will be removed immediately.