Rheumatology  |
Dr. Michael Froncek, MD
Dr. Michael Froncek, MD is a rheumatology doctor who practices in Lawrenceville, NJ. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 23 years. Dr. Froncek is affiliated with University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro.

123 Franklin Corner Rd Ste 106

• Oxford Health Plans
  • QualCare

Learn about Dr. Froncek

Dr. Froncek's Experience

Dr. Froncek's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Rheumatology

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

• Achilles Tendinitis
  • Adhesive Capsulitis
  • Amyloidosis
  • Antiphospholipid Syndrome (APS)
  • Arthropathy Associated With Reiters Disease
  • Behçet's Disease
  • Chondrocalcinosis
  • Cryoglobulinemia
  • Cutaneous Lupus Erythematosus
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dermatomyositis
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Gout
  • Hammer Toe
  • Henoch–Schönlein Purpura (HSP)
  • Hepatitis B - Immune Response
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Lupus
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Osteoarthritis of Hip and Thigh
  • Plantar Fasciitis
  • Polymyalgia Rheumatica (PMR)
  • Polymyositis
  • Psoriatic Arthritis
  • Raynaud's Disease
  • Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
  • Sarcoidosis
  • Vasculitis
  • Wegener's Granulomatosis

• Myofascial Trigger Point Injection
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine and Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1994
  • Baystate Mc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1997
  • Nih
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • University So Calif/Rancho Los Amigos National Rehab
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2000

Dr. Froncek has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Froncek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Froncek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Froncek's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Froncek to family and friends
2.5
Dr. Froncek's Performance
    FAIR
Trenton, NJ |
I saw him for almost a year. He seemed very nice and knowledgeable. He wrote down a bunch of conditions that I have. He prescribed me medication. The last time I saw him he seemed annoyed and said I don't need to come back anymore. I have pain in both legs he said no big deal. He said I have fibromyalgia and osteoarthritis but I don't need to see him any more. He said no need. I was so mad and confused I don't recommend him. He doesn't make sense.
in Flemington |
If I could give 0 stars I would. The way I was treated was unacceptable. I waited over 6 MONTHS for him to write a very important letter for me to submit to my insurance to have a medical procedure approved. When my other doctor called to follow up about this letter, she was met with a very dismissive attitude & was hung up on in the middle of still speaking. (Never got the letter.) I have also had trouble with Lupus fog and he made a comment one time about how it's silly and ridiculous.
Trenton, NJ |
I was going to be a new patient at Dr. Froncek's practice and I was 10 minutes late due to severe weather and traffic. I was filling out paperwork and the receptionist informed me that he would not see me now because I was late. WHAT?? We wait for doctors all the time . . . What kind of policy is that???? I will never go back and I advise you to not take part in their practice. That's a caring, medical doctor? I think not!!
Dayton, NJ |
I'll concur with everyone else's thoughts to some extent. Office staff was pleasant enough, wait time wasn't too bad. Doctor F talked a lot about himself. I had a series of questions, well researched and important to my situation. He basically blew me off, I have done more research that he had on my prognosis and limitations. He seemed totally disinterested and was more than happy to refer me to my orthopedist for all questions despite the fact that they reflected his diagnosis .
in Lawrenceville |
I was a patient of his for ten or more years. Loved that he was able to diagnose my problem. Over the years, he's been friendly, sometimes a bit unprofessional in his language. Sometimes rushed, and does like to talk more than listen. The office staff has changed a lot, and they can be rude. Today, they were going to charge me full price because I forgot my insurance card. I was there three months ago. After ten years, of no financial issues, there was no trust or value as a patient?
Edison, NJ |
This doctor is very experienced. I know, because he told me 5x during my 10 min appt.Barely looked at me, asked about 1 symptom and didn't wait for the rest. Ordered bloodwork. Second appt tells me nothing came back autoimmune so he didn't know what it was. That was my good news. It would have been fine except he then told me inflammation and pain might be just in my head. Didn't recommend any other doctor/test/and didn't reexamine to see what might be wrong. Waste of my time, when I need help.
in Trenton, NJ |
I cannot say anything positive about my experience. The Dr was too interested in hearing himself talk. He cut me off every time I tried to explain what was going on. He claimed my blood work never arrived, yet upon further investigation (I kept bugging the staff about checking the faxes) we discovered that my blood work had arrived 2 days prior. He was ill prepared, the staff was very rude, and he never addressed what was wrong. I wasted a month waiting for that appointment.
in Hamilton, NJ |
i don't understand some of the reviews on her. I've never had any issues with the doctor or staff
in Lawrenceville, NJ |
Dr. Froncek is reasonably compassionate and seems to really listen to his patients. HOWEVER, as noted in other reviews, the office staff is extremely rude, incapable of scheduling appointments to eliminate the multi hour wait time, and do not return calls (even from pharmacies and insurance companies). We would not recommend this practice to anybody, for any reason - specifically because of the staff.
in Trenton NJ |
Staff is brutal. Completely unprofessional. Arrived 30 minutes prior as requested, waited for 45 minutes while they had an office meeting. Completed the 20 pages of patient information prior to arriving. Dr. Froncek saw me for a total of maybe 5 minutes and gave me bloodwork to get. Did not ask anything about the detailed information i provided on the 20 pgs i completed. WILL NOT RETURN TO THIS OFFICE..
This doctor is completely uncaring....he breezes in the room, hardly examined me, didn't seem interested in what was going on with me at all. Ordered bloodwork and went on his way. Bloodwork showed nothing definite...but I was borderline on a couple things...never correlated with my symptoms. Sent me on my way. A waste of my time. Meanwhile nothing's changed...still in pain. No concern from this doctor.
in Mansfield, NJ |
While the doctor is very nice, his staff is very rude and arrogant
Have you seen Dr. Michael Froncek, MD?
Are you Dr. Froncek?