Dr. Michael Frey, MD

Dr. Michael Frey, MD

Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation | Male | 44 years old

110 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Filter Your Results

Dr. Frey specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and practices in Fort Myers, FL. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Frey? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Frey's Experience

See how Dr. Frey's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Frey

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Frey has admitting privileges.

Dr. Frey's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Frey to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Frey's Performance
in Ft Myers, FL |
We were looking for a doctor who would offer aggressive pain relief suitable for our 92 year old mother. Dr. Frey seemed to have the answer via a radiofrequency procedure. Problem: Dr. Frey's practice, however successful with patient outcome, is a factory that seems to continually run beyond capacity. The pressure to rush patients onto an assembly line for treatment stresses staff, patients and caregivers. More concern seems to be focused on mass production than on patients as individuals.
Ft Myers, FL |
at first he was mean but then he apologized, Dr. Frey then understood my issues & was willing to help me. Kary is a lovely lady.
in Ft Myers, FL |
He's excellent. I would recommend him to everyone. He has a great personality and knowledge.
in Ft Myers, FL |
He got to the root of my pain very quickly and treated it promptly. Very good doctor!
Dr. Frey has been fine. Definitely recommended
Ft Myers, FL |
Zero, this Dr. and this office don't respond to patient requests for scripts, authorizations, etc. Leaves patients without meds. Recurring issues over and over, so he obviously doesn't care to fix his issues to better care for patient's needs.
in Ft Myers, FL |
My experience with Dr. Frey has been excellent.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Frey is the best! I've recommended him to many people because of my delightful experience.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Excellent - from patient care to pain relief.
in Ft Myers, FL |
I feel he treats me with compassion, and helps me understand more about the procedures and my pain and what can be done for it.
in Ft Myers, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Frey's for over 10 years, as I have degenerative disc disease, have broken vertebraes and other issues. He is an excellent doctor who stays up on all of the advances in his field. I have tried other pain management doctors including at the Cleveland Clinic, but he is the best in my book!
in Ft Myers, FL |
I think Dr. Frey is an excellent doctor, I would recommend to all friends and family.
in Ft Myers, FL |
He listens to the patient and obtains good results.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Frey is a highly respected physician, I was referred to Dr. Frey and I'm highly pleased with my experiences here.
in Ft Myers, FL |
very pleased with every visit
in Ft Myers, FL |
I felt that everything was excellent. Downstairs in the procedure office, everyone was great and caring, and so if Dr. Frey.
in Ft Myers, FL |
I think I have had good results working with Dr Frey. I have been able to get in fairly soon when needed. We have tried different procedures to get good results and he has work with me trying different things. I am satisfied with the Lumbar radio frequency procedure and has got good results.
in N Ft Myers, FL |
Dr Frey has worked with me on alternative options to surgery that last procedure hit the spot !! Very pleased with my outcome so far I have recommended him to two other friends and they have made appointments with the office
in Ft Myers, FL |
I have been uncomfortable with pain for quite some time. We like to say it is due to our age or what we do for a living. It was nice to come to a place that did not judge you for finally saying I can't deal with this pain. After three stress free injections I am so improved. I look forward to not "needing" Dr Frey's services but am grateful to know he is here.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr Frey is extreamly persistant in figuring out whats wrong with you and tries to fix it as best as he can
in Ft Myers, FL |
Relief of pain and spasm to neck, lumbar and lower spine. Care was throrough
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Frey is terrific! His practice is a wonderful the staff is very pleasant and polite.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Since I started coming to Dr. Frey I have felt his approach to treating my pain has been much better than I had experienced with either of my 2 previous pain specialists. I got the feeling that he was willing to explore my problems and help me resolve or treat my pain and have been pleased with his diligence. I feel very comfortable in his care.
in Cape Coral, FL |
Dr. Frey is a very knowledgeable and compassionate Doctor.
Miami, FL |
Upstairs, Medical Assistants are EXTREMELY unprofessional. So much socializing at the desk, it feels like the patients are secondary. "Clinical Coordinator" JaVonna, Is condescending with an attitude. She could care less what the patient has to say and it shows. Procedure area has a circus atmosphere, no one is focused on the task at hand. Everyone is joking around and not patient nor procedure focused. This all occurring while I was still awake.....what happens when I have anesthesia??!!
Cape Coral, FL |
Went once chronic body pain. I was prescr med my ins wouldn't pay for. I called them, and they attempt 3rd party, it was denied. He ordered a drug that is contraind with my current meds. Nurse called told me he ordered med, expressed my concern. The nurse noted, and told doc, the doc didn't change it, he said it's OK. I had bad effect with it. I received a letter 1 day before follow up appt, stating they are not treating me no longer with NO explanation. Unprofessional.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Doctor was friendly, but failed to do a thorough review of my records or listen to the medical history given to him. He conducted a five minute reflex exam, and wrote that he conducted a twenty minute exam. He stated that I exaggerated my pain, and didn't even know my current medical state (making false statements) that can affect my current financial payments from workers compensation. This doctor is a complete "hack" for workers comp, and doesn't care whether you're really injured or not !!
in cape coral, Fl |
Very kind considerate has compassion for his paients
in North fort Myers |
He asked where it hurt and bingo he knew the problem. I would recommend him to everyone. EXCELLENT I FEEL 100 percent better
in Cape Coral, FL |
This use to be a good office, not anymore. They no longer care about their patients and making sure they are in the least pain as possible. All the doctors want to do is give injections.You can not even get an appointment to see an actual doctor here anymore. Everyone sees the nurse practitioners. When you see the np, it takes 1 minute, and they do not even do an exam. They only ask one question,do you want refills? You answer yes and they are done! staff alsoTERRIBLE. NO ONE CARES HERE!
in Punta Gorda, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Frey's for 8 or 9 years. He has helped me to be able to lead a relatively pain free life. I go for treatment every 6 months as needed. It has helped tremendously. I have recommended two of my friends to Dr. Frey and they are extremely pleased with their treatment.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Frey, MD?
Are you Dr. Frey?

Compare Dr. Frey

Dr. Frey's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
  •  Board certified in Pain Medicine and Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation

Dr. Frey has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Frey's Board Certifications

• Autonomic Disorders
  • Cerebral Palsy
  • Chronic Pain
  • Coccygeal Pain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury)
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot
  • Trigeminal Neuralgia
  • Upper Back Pain

Ross University, School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1998

Dr. Frey does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Frey and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation