Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Sean Freeman, MD
Dr. Sean Freeman, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Charlotte, NC. He is 61 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Freeman is affiliated with Novant Health - Presbyterian Medical Center and Carolinas Medical Center.

11220 Elm Ln Ste 101

Charlotte, NC 28277

• AvMed

Learn about Dr. Freeman

Dr. M. Sean Freeman, a facial plastic surgeon in Charlotte, North Carolina since 1988, is one of the few double board-certified, fellowship-trained surgeons who specialize in facial aesthetic surgery throughout the Southeast. His inquisitive nature, specialization in facial plastic surgery, and experience allow him to continue to contribute to the knowledge in his chosen field. In choosing Dr. Freeman for your facial aesthetic surgery, you can be sure you are choosing a surgeon who will select a safe, modern approach to reaching your goals.

Dr. Freeman's Experience

Dr. Freeman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Cosmetic Eyelid Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Implant Surgery
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Rejuvenation, Advanced, Laser
  • Hylaform Injection
  • Mini Fift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Non-Surgical Facelift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Radiesse® Injections
  • Restylane® Injections
  • Scar Revision Surgery

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Northwestern Center Feinberg School Of Medicine
  • Head & Neck Surgical Residency
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Fellowship In Facial Plastic Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Freeman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Freeman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Freeman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Freeman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Freeman to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Freeman's Performance
Dr. Freeman and his staff were very friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I did research and felt very confident. After my consultation, I knew that I was making the right choice. I had a brow lift, signature lift, soof, and laser resurfacing around my mouth. I was able to return to work quickly and used some great makeup to camouflage any discoloration or bruising during the healing process. I am so pleased with the results! I look like me but more youthful and refreshed! Very natural!!!
Charlotte, NC |
Dr.Freeman and his staff made my experience wonderful. I was filled with trepidation before my consult and after speaking with Dr.Freeman all my anxieties about having revision rhinoplasty were alleviated. His knowledge and experience are apparent. His work speaks for itself. All the patient photos are a clear example of his talent. I had my ethnic revision rhinoplasty 7 weeks ago and I am extremely pleased with the results. My face looks completely natural but much nicer, I had broken my nose t
in Charlotte, NC |
I had a Mini facelift with Dr. Freeman. I could not have select a better surgeon. He guided me with much knowledge about what I really needed, and the results are extraordinary. All the procedure has been an excellent experience. I can say that I did not suffer from pain, or any discomfort with wich many people had warned me before the surgery. I am very grateful to Dr. Freeman and his staff for the cordial and respectful treatment I have received from his office.
Upon recommendation of Dr. Freeman from my personal physician & dermatologist, I'm thrilled I chose him to do my deep plane mini-tuck and CO2 laser. No fluff, just honest professionalism by he and his staff. He only recommended what he thought needed to be done to achieve a refreshed look without being over done. If you don't want to look like you've been thru a wind tunnel, and to look refreshed & the person you remember staring back at you in the mirror 10 years ago, please see Dr. Freeman!
Monroe, NC |
Dr. freeman and his staff were friendly, available, and very professional. Dr. Freeman and his staff checked in with me frequently following surgery and they were always available to answer any post op questions. I would recommend them.
Charlotte, NC |
I recently went to Dr. Freeman to get a mini face and neck lift, CO2 laser resurfacing, and the lower lid bleph with soof. Dr. Freeman explained all the procedures in great detail including the recovery period. Post op, he took great care to answer my questions and to constantly reassure me that the swelling and bruising would eventually go away. It’s now been six months and I’m absolutely thrilled with the results. I look completely natural – only younger. I highly recommend Dr. Freeman!
in Charlotte, NC |
I have been going to doctor Freeman for years and dread the day he ever dreams of retiring! I am so happy I have located such a well respected, professional plastic surgeon who specializes in facial enhancement. He is a true artist. I looked refreshed, but not overdone. Thank you , thank you, thank you to Dr. Freeman and his wonderful and caring staff!
in Des Moines, IA |
Dr. Freeman is the BEST cosmetic surgeon I have encountered in my sixty plus years and I speak from the perspective of someone who has had a number of previous surgeries. I would rate my previous surgeons from good to god awful (the surgeon not only did poor work, he also did unauthorized work poorly). It was upon this canvas that the very skillful Dr. Freeman corrected other surgeon’ s errors, leaving me with lower face that appears younger than it did 14 years ago! It was such a pleasure t
in Cornelius, NC |
Dr. Freeman and his team are wonderful to work with. I love the way I look now after SOOF and mini lift. 15 years younger!
in Charlotte |
Have visited Dr. Freeman for rhinoplasty and Botox. I only wish I had come to see him earlier. His skills are excellent and the results make me very happy. He only works on faces, is a certified ENT as well as Plastic Surgeon. He knows what can be done and will do what makes sense. Results from Botox last quite a while (6 months) and leave the face looking natural, not frozen or shiny. Highly, highly recommend.
in Salisbury, NC |
I went to Dr. Freeman for a lower plane face lift because I had excess skin in my jowl and neck areas (I'm age 59). I am really pleased with the result. My jaw-line is now smooth (no sagging skin) and the wrinkles and excess skin around my neck are gone. My friends and family say I look 15 years younger. I highly recommend Dr. Freeman and his friendly staff.
in Charlotte, NC |
This maniac charged at me this morning for parking in a space that belonged to his office. He literally got in MY FACE (a young woman by myself) and tried to MAKE me move my car. I simply thought the sign was for the office I was going into, and would have moved my car happily had I been notified like in human and not an ape-like way. This man could not control himself and charged at me nose to nose over a parking space. I would HIGHLY RECONSIDER if you are thinking of letting this volatile man.
This is not Dr. Freeman's patient. She was never seen by Dr. Freeman. She refused to move her car and was blocking the surgery pick up area for surgery patients. She caused undue risk and inconvenience to surgery patients of Dr. Freeman
I am a healthcare professional that had knowledge of the work of many cosmetic surgeons not only in Charlotte but surrounding areas . I chose Dr. Freeman to do my procedure because his results always look natural and give you a refreshed look instead of the plastic pulled waxy look. I am exceptionally pleased with my results ( mini face lift ) and highly recommend him . Thank you Dr. Freeman to you and your staff !
Have you seen Dr. Sean Freeman, MD?

Visit Dr. Freeman