Dr. Michael Freedman, DO

Dr. Michael Freedman, DO

Facial Plastic Surgery  ·
Dr. Michael Freedman, DO is a facial plastic surgery specialist in Tavares, FL and has been practicing for 29 years. He graduated from Des Moines Univ Coll Of Osteo Med & Surg in 1989 and specializes in facial plastic surgery and ear, nose, and throat.

1819 Salk Ave

Tavares, FL 32778

• Ambetter
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida

Learn about Dr. Freedman

See how frequently Dr. Freedman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Balloon Sinuplasty
Ear Disorders
Allergic Reaction

Dr. Freedman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Facial Plastic Surgery
  • Ear, Nose, and Throat

Dr. Freedman does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
  • Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Parotid, Sublingual, or Submandibular Gland
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Laryngoscopy and Laryngotomy
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Tonsillectomy
  • Tracheal Surgery
  • Uvulectomy
  • Vestibule and Floor of Mouth, Excision or Destruction
  • Wound Repair

• Des Moines Univ Coll Of Osteo Med & Surg
    Medical School | Graduated 1989

Dr. Freedman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Freedman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Freedman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Freedman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Freedman's Reviews

3.0
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Freedman to family and friends

Dr. Freedman's Performance

GOOD

I found Dr. Freedman to be one of the best physicians I have ever seen! I came in with difficulty breathing through my nose and Dr. Freedman diagnosed my problem right away. I have been to 5 other doctors who couldn't help me and Dr. Freedman was the only one who knew what was wrong with me. Also,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
After waiting over an hour, Dr Freeddman graced me with 7 minutes of his presence, asked me 4 questions, scoped my throat (which took 4 minutes) and I walked out with a $423 bill. I do not have insurance, and I will pay any amount of money for my health, Dr Freedman and his staff are not worth a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I am so sorry you had a bad experience, as it is always my goal to provide the best service possible. I think I was unaware of your insurance situation at the time & I am happy to discuss a payment plan if you call my office & we can discuss this privately. I am flexible to work with you to make things financially feasible. Regarding running late, I sincerely apologize for that, as I believe everyone's time is valuable. I am sorry for your experience & I am happy to try to make things "right."

Three years ago I saw Dr. Freedman for chronic sinus problems. He performed a septum surgery that didn't resolve the issue. I returned to Dr. Freedman and reported the same symptoms. He told me to use nose spray and sent me home. I recently saw a different ENT who did allergy testing and an MRI of...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option

I am very sorry to hear about your unhappy experience at my office. I generally do everything I can to diagnose a patient's problem & I'm sorry that allergy testing was missed. I feel confident that had you returned or called back to report that your problem was not improving, I could have taken the next logical step and diagnosed your allergies. In addition, I would have given you a medical resolution that would have worked for you. Again, I apologize for your experience.

I have been fighting sinus infections for over two years. I have taken every antibiotic and prednisone with no relief. I finally decided to go see Dr. Michael Freedman. He is awesome he sent me for ct of my sinus and when got there'll to he scheduled my surgery. So I went to Florida Hospital...more