Dr. Michael Franceschina, DO

Dr. Michael Franceschina, DO

Orthopedic Surgery  |

Dr. Michael Franceschina, DO is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Federal Way, WA. He is 55 years old. Dr. Franceschina is affiliated with St. Francis Hospital.

Franciscan Orthopedic Associates at St. Francis

34612 6th Ave S Ste 300

Federal Way, WA 98003

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Franceschina

Video

Dr. Franceschina's Experience

Dr. Franceschina's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

This content was provided by Dr. Franceschina "Dr. Franceschina is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in orthopedic surgery, sports medicine and joint replacement. In addition to his medical degree and orthopedic surgical residency, Dr. Franceschina completed a fellowship in sports medicine and arthroscopy at the Institute for Bone and Joint Disorders in Phoenix, Arizona. Dr. Franceschina is published in medical journals and lectures on a variety of orthopedic and sports medicine subjects. He is a Fellow of the American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics."

• Sports Medicine

Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Orthopedic Surgery*

• Arthroscopic Surgery
  • Orthopedic Surgical Procedures
  • Total Joint Replacement

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• Western University of Health Sciences
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Botsford General Hospital
  • Institute for Bone and Joint Disorders
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Franceschina has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Franceschina does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Franceschina and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Franceschina's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Franceschina to family and friends
Dr. Franceschina's Performance
in Poulsbo, WA |
I was seen by Dr. Franceschina for a fall that I took in my brothers garage. Everyone in the office was amazing. I would tell anyone that needed his service to see him. He explained everything so that I could understand. I don't like a doctor that use big fancy words just to impress someone as it does not impress me. I am and will go back to him. Mary
in Federal Way, WA |
Dr. Francischina is not only a brilliant and skilled surgeon, he is an incredible human being. The care and interest he showed before and after my recent total knee replacement will stay in my memory for a very long time. He listens to you and I never felt rushed during any of my office visits. I would recommend Dr. Franceschina to anyone in need of orthopedic surgery of any kind, he also repaired my broken shoulder and torn rotator cuff 14 years ago. I love this guy!!!!
in Milton |
I love love love Dr Francischina. His bedside manner is friendly, caring, listens and communicative. Gives you all the information and discusses all your options and giveshis opinons. In my case I was having servere shoulder pain. We went over all the test and I had a lot going on inside. We decided to try an alternate route from surgery. After I left his office he was not to proud to call and say that he went over the MRI again and saw something that surgery would be the recommendation.
Tacoma, WA |
One of the best! I have been treated for shoulder and knee surgery by Dr. Franceschina. Cannot say enough good things about his ability to listen and respond, as well as his high level staff.
Federal Way, WA |
Severe knee problems. Dr. Franceschina explained options, LISTENED, and was very supportive.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Franceschina, DO?
Are you Dr. Franceschina?

Visit Dr. Franceschina

Dr. Franceschina accepts 2 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Special Needs Plan SNP

Hospitals where Dr. Franceschina has admitting privileges

St. Francis Hospital
34515 9th Ave S
Federal Way, WA 98003

More Orthopedic Surgery Specialists like Dr. Franceschina at Franciscan Orthopedic Associates at St. Francis

Orthopedic Surgery Specialist