Dr. Michael Fozo, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery •  Male • Age 51

Dr. Fozo

Lakeshore Ear Nose & Throat Ctr

17900 23 Mile Rd Ste 203 Macomb, MI 48044

Dr. Michael Fozo, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Macomb, MI and has over 23 years of experience in the medical field. Dr. Fozo has more experience with Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery, Cranio-facial, and Upper Respiratory Conditions than other specialists in his area. He graduated from New York Medical College medical school in 1997. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Ascension Saint John Hospital and Beaumont Hospital - Grosse Pointe Campus. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Fozo to book an appointment.

Dr. Fozo's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fozo

4.4

Dr. Fozo?
What People Say About Dr. Michael Fozo, MD
Dr. Fozo performed a rhinoplasty on me to correct a nasal deformity. Dr. Fozo was very professional. Although I could tell he had a busy schedule, he spent the time necessary to make me feel confident about the surgery and answered my questions. I was actually encouraged by the amount of patients he has under his care. I think this speaks to his work and rapport with people. He is very skilled and I am glad I was able to have him as a surgeon. My surgery turned out well and the recovery was not nearly as bad as I thought it would be. I took pain medicine for one day and I'm not sure if I even needed to do that. I am very pleased with the surgery and recovery and I owe that to Dr. Fozo.
Apr 15, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
Dr Fozo is a great doctor understanding & honest I was honored to be his patient I'm a cancer survivor
Jackie polly – Mar 06, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
Top notch from start to finish. Dr. Fozo is a first class ENT. He preformed sinus surgery on me, and it cleared multiple issues I was having. Should I need an ENT again, Dr. Fozo will be my first choice.
Wm. Visnaw – Mar 04, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
Dr. Fozo was an amazing surgeon. I was injured in a car accident and needed my nose fixed and he exceeded my expectations, him and his staff were very helpful, knowledgeable and personable! Thank you so much!
Charity – Jan 21, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
best surgeon ever, compassionate and well prepared. Thank you and keep up the good work!
Oct 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
This Doctor the worse ever zero experience he did my nose surgery and he maded too longe and I look funny people always making fun of me that I have very longe nose. after years I went to experience doctor and he maded very nice it took him 4 hours to fix Micheal s Fozo's mess but now I am very happy with the result please stay a way he doesn't know anything about cosmetics surgery . Michael Fozo knows only one way no other he is not creative all he knows is eliminate the bumb on the nose rhinoplasty even that it wasn't completely done right my new Doctor smooth it out again and shorting my nose which is impossible for Fozo to shorting any nose cause no experience and never learned it
Salwan j wadi – Oct 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
Please, do yourself a favor and work with Dr. Fozo! I had been to 3 doctors looking for relief from a very long term problem. I could not find anyone who was willing help before I met Dr. Fozo. I cannot say enough good things about him and his staff. First of all, the result was amazing. After 16 years of having trouble breathing, I feel like a new person and I have Dr. Fozo to thank. I could not be happier with the result. Second, the process was amazing. I met with two other doctors before I met with Dr. Fozo and they each took 5-6 months to accomplish what Dr. Fozo did on the FIRST VISIT. Because of the second doctor I saw, there was a problem with my case with my insurance company. Because of that doctors notes, they were not going to cover the surgery. In spite of the extra work required to appeal the decision after the fact, Dr. Fozo still agreed to take the case on. He and his staff worked diligently for months to get through all of the red tape and hurdles the insurance com
Tom VanDoorne – Aug 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
Dr. Michael Fozo was truly a god send for me. After suffering with recurrent sinus infections/migraines etc. for what has seemed like forever I was referred to Lakeshore Ear, Nose, Throat Center. Dr. Fozo's bedside manner was impeccable. He was friendly, informative and didn't jump the gun on surgery. I was first treated with additional antibiotics and followed up accordingly. When my symptoms did not improve I was then scheduled for surgery. The office staff was courteous and helpful answering any questions I had. The office is up to date with technology with online check in and text reminders. I had my surgery on 5/10/2019 and I feel amazing! I had septoplasty, sinusotomy, ethmoidectomy and an antrostomy done. I had very minimal bleeding, no bruising, no packing and required very very minimal pain control. I can only attest this to the phenomenal work of Dr. Michael Fozo. I simply cannot thank him and his office enough! The entire experience from start to finish was top notch!
May 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
I was very happy with my experience with Dr. Fozo. He had a great bedside manner and inspired my confidence. And, it wasn't just talk. A couple of days after my surgery he squeezed me in to check me out when my recovery was not going quite as I expected. It turns out that I contracted a cold and that my surgical results were just fine. Now I can breathe at night when I go to sleep. Hurray! Huge difference.
Mar 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
Saw Dr Fozo due to parathyroidectomy - he was very thorough - explained the surgery - made it very easy for me - taking it step by step - all my questions answered - day of surgery at St. John's Moross location - went perfectly - everyone was very professional - all staff introduced themselves and explained what was going to happen - made me feel confident of my choice - very satisfied with the whole procedure.
Carol K. in MI, MI – Jan 24, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Fozo! He was very professional yet had a wonderful, caring bedside manner. I like that he offered alternative treatments rather than just surgery. The office staff was pleasant. It was easy to communicate through the patient portal. I was chronically sick from sinus infections, difficulty sleeping, headaches, body aches, trouble thinking. Basically felt awful all the time. After medicinal treatment I had sinus surgery and the relief was instant! Thank you Dr. Fozo!
K Lewis in Algonac – Aug 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
I have high praise for Dr. Fozo. Following Mohs surgery for basal cell carcinoma on my nose by another doctor, Dr. Fozo performed what is called repair of defect with nasal flap. During my consultation Dr. Fozo let me know upfront that after surgery it would take time for me to see my original nose again but that I would have it back. When my stitches were removed I was amazed. As time passed my nose looked even better. I am happy beyond words and so grateful Dr. Fozo performed my surgery.
Vicki – Aug 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
He did simus surgery on me and I am doing pretty good.
Rgip in Detroit – Aug 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
I came in to see him with a Deviated Septum and had a very difficult time breathing. Daily I had to where nose strips to breathe. He gave me the option either to take medication to open it up or have surgery to fix it. I ended up choosing the surgery. He first told me that he would be able to fix my nose but it wouldn't look very pretty. I thought being able to breath was more important than looks. I came through the surgery with a straight nose, able to breathe and no raccoon eyes.
Jessica in none – Jul 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
I highly recommend Dr.Fozo to family and friends. I had severe nasal polyps that had gone undetected by a previous ENT Doctor. I was constantly sick from sinus infections and could barely breathe, or sleep. My smelling was gone. The relief I have gotten from the removal was amazing! I had not felt the ability to breathe in so long I had forgotten what it felt like! Recovery is going well. I highly recommend Dr. Fozo! -A. Prescott Detroit, MI.
Amina in Detroit, MI – Jun 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
All my friends are raving about the new nose Doctor Fozo gave me
I love my new nose in Harper Woods, MI – Jun 15, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
He is an amazing doctor he is so compassionate he really takes time to go over your problems 1 on 1 if your looking for an ENT doctor i recommend him.
Erin Abate in WARREN, MI – Jun 14, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Fozo in a heartbeat. He recently completed a sinus surgery on me that opened up my passageways and corrected my deviated septum. I also asked him to fix a small bump on my nose (from a fracture) for cosmetic reasons. The recovery that followed was much better than I could have ever expected, as I hardly bruised and swelling was at an absolute minimum. The pain was much lower than I originally thought it would be, too. His work was flawless and I can finally breathe again!
Allison Bujan in Macomb, MI – May 31, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
Great Dr. and staff. Very caring.
Chesterfield, mi – May 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
I recently needed to have surgery for skin cancer on my face, which also included the need for plastic surgery. I am so happy that Dr. Fozo was recommended to me. The area involved was below my nose and my upper lip. I was very concerned about the outcome. However, I needn't have worried! Dr. Fozo did an amazing job, and since the area has healed, the incision isn't even noticeable. People who saw the "before & after" are very impressed. If you have the need, I highly recommend Dr. Fozo.
Shirley Piatek in Macomb, MI – May 09, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Fozo?

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery