Dr. Michael Fozo, MD

Dr. Michael Fozo, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. Michael Fozo, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Saint Clair Shores, MI and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from New York Medical College in 1997 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery, ear, nose, and throat, and more.

21000 E 12 Mile Rd Ste 111

Saint Clair Shores, MI 48081

• Blue Care Network of Michigan (BCN)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
  • Cofinity
  • Golden Rule

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check Dr. Fozo's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Fozo's conditions and procedures:

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration
  • Acute Sinusitis
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Botox® Injection
  • Broken Nose
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
  • Deviated Septum
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Lip Cancer
  • Lip, Excision or Resection
  • Maxillary and Malar Fractures
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nose Cancer
  • Nose Disorders
  • Nose Injuries
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Nosebleed
  • Runny Nose
  • Sinus Polyp
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sinusitis
  • Sphenoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

4.3

Dr. Fozo?
Dr. Fozo's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Fozo, MD
Dr. Michael Fozo was truly a god send for me. After suffering with recurrent sinus infections/migraines etc. for what has seemed like forever I was referred to Lakeshore Ear, Nose, Throat Center. Dr. Fozo's bedside manner was impeccable. He was friendly, informative and didn't jump the gun on surgery. I was first treated with additional antibiotics and followed up accordingly. When my symptoms did not improve I was then scheduled for surgery. The office staff was courteous and helpful answering any questions I had. The office is up to date with technology with online check in and text reminders. I had my surgery on 5/10/2019 and I feel amazing! I had septoplasty, sinusotomy, ethmoidectomy and an antrostomy done. I had very minimal bleeding, no bruising, no packing and required very very minimal pain control. I can only attest this to the phenomenal work of Dr. Michael Fozo. I simply cannot thank him and his office enough! The entire experience from start to finish was top notch!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
I was very happy with my experience with Dr. Fozo. He had a great bedside manner and inspired my confidence. And, it wasn't just talk. A couple of days after my surgery he squeezed me in to check me out when my recovery was not going quite as I expected. It turns out that I contracted a cold and that my surgical results were just fine. Now I can breathe at night when I go to sleep. Hurray! Huge difference.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
Saw Dr Fozo due to parathyroidectomy - he was very thorough - explained the surgery - made it very easy for me - taking it step by step - all my questions answered - day of surgery at St. John's Moross location - went perfectly - everyone was very professional - all staff introduced themselves and explained what was going to happen - made me feel confident of my choice - very satisfied with the whole procedure.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
I would highly recommend Dr. Fozo! He was very professional yet had a wonderful, caring bedside manner. I like that he offered alternative treatments rather than just surgery. The office staff was pleasant. It was easy to communicate through the patient portal. I was chronically sick from sinus infections, difficulty sleeping, headaches, body aches, trouble thinking. Basically felt awful all the time. After medicinal treatment I had sinus surgery and the relief was instant! Thank you Dr. Fozo!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
I have high praise for Dr. Fozo. Following Mohs surgery for basal cell carcinoma on my nose by another doctor, Dr. Fozo performed what is called repair of defect with nasal flap. During my consultation Dr. Fozo let me know upfront that after surgery it would take time for me to see my original nose again but that I would have it back. When my stitches were removed I was amazed. As time passed my nose looked even better. I am happy beyond words and so grateful Dr. Fozo performed my surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
He did simus surgery on me and I am doing pretty good.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
I came in to see him with a Deviated Septum and had a very difficult time breathing. Daily I had to where nose strips to breathe. He gave me the option either to take medication to open it up or have surgery to fix it. I ended up choosing the surgery. He first told me that he would be able to fix my nose but it wouldn't look very pretty. I thought being able to breath was more important than looks. I came through the surgery with a straight nose, able to breathe and no raccoon eyes.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
I highly recommend Dr.Fozo to family and friends. I had severe nasal polyps that had gone undetected by a previous ENT Doctor. I was constantly sick from sinus infections and could barely breathe, or sleep. My smelling was gone. The relief I have gotten from the removal was amazing! I had not felt the ability to breathe in so long I had forgotten what it felt like! Recovery is going well. I highly recommend Dr. Fozo! -A. Prescott Detroit, MI.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
All my friends are raving about the new nose Doctor Fozo gave me
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
He is an amazing doctor he is so compassionate he really takes time to go over your problems 1 on 1 if your looking for an ENT doctor i recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
I would recommend Dr. Fozo in a heartbeat. He recently completed a sinus surgery on me that opened up my passageways and corrected my deviated septum. I also asked him to fix a small bump on my nose (from a fracture) for cosmetic reasons. The recovery that followed was much better than I could have ever expected, as I hardly bruised and swelling was at an absolute minimum. The pain was much lower than I originally thought it would be, too. His work was flawless and I can finally breathe again!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
Great Dr. and staff. Very caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
I recently needed to have surgery for skin cancer on my face, which also included the need for plastic surgery. I am so happy that Dr. Fozo was recommended to me. The area involved was below my nose and my upper lip. I was very concerned about the outcome. However, I needn't have worried! Dr. Fozo did an amazing job, and since the area has healed, the incision isn't even noticeable. People who saw the "before & after" are very impressed. If you have the need, I highly recommend Dr. Fozo.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
I had sinus surgery for polys in my sinuses. I am very happy with the results. Dr. Fozo is a very kind and gentle doctor. I can smell again. I have not been able to smell for several years. He found the problem and fixed it. I did not have any real pain. Just discomfort for a couple of days. I would highly recommend him for any ENT challenges.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
Dr. Fozo is excellent. He performed a surgery on my sinuses because I was having a hard time breathing. I had received a similarl surgery before by a different doctor but it didn’t help. That’s when I found Dr. Fozo and I couldn’t never happier. He is honest, knowledgeable, and an approachable man. I recommend him for all of your ENT needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
Dr Fozo performed my septoplasty—I had minimal pain. Still a bit stuffy but already breathing better. Just the results I wanted.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
Dr Fozo did sinus surgery for me. I'm so happy I can breath again! Would highly recommend
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
Had surgery for nasal polyps on October 16. Could not be happier with result, level of pain, recovery, improvement in breathing and sleeping. Could not be happier with Dr. Fozo's patient approach, listening and evidence of concern for the patient. Will readily recommend him to friends. Did not schedule an urgent appointments.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
I found Dr. Fozo by online research. I needed someone to do a rhinoplasty on my 17 year old son. Everyone in the office was great, but ultimately all that really mattered was the end result of the surgery. Yes I was a worried mom! I can say now in great relief my son is six weeks post op and his nose looks FANTASTIC!!! THANK YOU... THANK YOU... THANK YOU!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
He is very knowledgeable and will be honest with you about the outcome you can expect after surgery. I love the work that he did on my eyes and highly recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Fozo?

Insurance accepted

Blue Care Network of Michigan (BCN)
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan