Dr. Michael Fozo, MD

Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery | Male

Lakeshore Ear Nose/Throat Ctr 21000 E 12 Mile Rd Ste 111 Saint Clair Shores, MI 48081 Get Directions
Dr. Michael Fozo, MD

Dr. Michael Fozo, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Saint Clair Shores, MI. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Fozo is affiliated with Saint John Hospital and Medical Center, Beaumont Hospital - Grosse Pointe Campus and Henry Ford Macomb Hospital.

...See Less

Dr. Fozo's Experience

See how Dr. Fozo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fozo

Dr. Fozo accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. Fozo is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Fozo has admitting privileges.

Dr. Fozo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fozo to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Fozo's Performance
Clawson, MI |
He is very knowledgeable and will be honest with you about the outcome you can expect after surgery. I love the work that he did on my eyes and highly recommend him to anyone considering plastic surgery.
in Utica, MI |
Extremely arrogant and only cares about money. He is always unprepared and checks imaging results right after patient is called!! He talks down to his patients, always in a rush to leave, and orders expensive unnecessary tests. He will squeeze every penny out of you by overcharging on anything possible. He needs to be audited big time.
in Macomb, MI |
HORRIBLE DOCTOR!!! Beware!!! My nose looks even worse off since I went to him and he charged me way more than he originally told me.
I recently had a rhinoplasty done by Dr. Fozo. I cannot say enough positive words about Dr. Fozo and his staff. He is extremely patient and receptive to any and all questions. Dr. Fozo created a nose that has a very natural and “un-operated“ appearance, and it is perfectly proportioned with the rest of my face. I particularly like how Dr. Fozo did not completely change the way I look; he just subtly fine-tuned my appearance for the better. So happy with the results. Highly recommended!
in New Baltimore, MI |
Dr Fozo removed my nasal polyps. He kept me informed, he was very comfortable to talk to, and did an amazing job. It's so good to breathe again!
in Macomb, MI |
Where do I even start? There are no words to describe how happy I am with the rhinoplasty and septiplasty that Dr. Fozo performed on me. I breathe so much better and I have the confidence I longed for. He is so kind and has a true talent. I highly recommend him!
Clinton Township, MI |
I went to see Dr Fozo for recurring sinus infections. I seemed to get 4 - 5 per year. Upon CT scan we found that 6 or my 8 sinus cavities were completely blocked. Dr Fozo removed the nasal polyps and chronic inflammation in the Ethymoid, Sphenoid, and Maxillary sinuses. The surgery was about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. I now breath better than I have in 27 years. The recoup was easy and very little pain. He explained all steps of the procedure and is very skilled. I highly recommend Dr Fozo.
in Utica, MI |
Great docter takes everything into his notes and amazing results I would recommend him to everyone I know
in Utica, MI |
1. I had an appointment with Dr. Fozo yesterday, Aug. 9, 16. No one told me that the doctor was changed or the Dr. Fozo's fellow will take care me. 2. Dr. Fozo didn't check anything for me and only showed up ONE minute! 3. Instead, the fellow checked everything, she used the camera to check my nose (Nasal endoscopy?), NOT the Dr. Fozo! 4. The fellow communication is rude when I discussed my concerns with her. Dr. Fozo never came back to talk to me for any results. He's NOT professional at all!!
in New Haven |
Doctor Fozo performed the surgery on my nose, I'm very happy with the outcome..Doctor Fozo is an excellent surgeon. I look so much better now, i wish i would have gotten the surgery much earlier in my life..Doctor Fozo helped me feel more relaxed about having the surgery and gave me re-assurance. Robin was so dedicated in helping me, she answered any questions i had at any time.
in Macomb, MI |
Dr. Fozo and his team were outstanding. It was my first major surgery and I?ve wanted to do it my entire life, but I was extremely nervous. Dr. Fozo and his staff made me comfortable and confident in the choice I was making without any pressure. They were always kind and patient with me and made me feel at ease. Most importantly, my surgery came out better than I could have expected. I could not be happier with the decision I made!
Fraser, MI |
Dr Fozo is an excellent surgeon! He repaired my neck that was botched by another plastic surgeon. He was honest with me, with what could be done. I am so grateful that he did his best to repair my neck, and it looks a million times better! He is a kind and caring doctor and is talented! You are in good hands!
Sterling Heights, MI |
Dr Fozo spent a lot of time going over my options. I was very happy with my results.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Fozo, MD?
Are you Dr. Fozo?

Compare Dr. Fozo

Dr. Fozo's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
      •  Board certified in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
      •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Fozo has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fozo's Board Certifications

• Otolaryngology
      • Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

• Acute Sinusitis
      • Broken Nose
      • Chronic Sinusitis
      • Deviated Septum
      • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
      • Enlarged Turbinates

American Board Of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

Completed in 2006

The American Board Of Otolaryngology

Completed in 2003

Dr. Fozo does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fozo and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
      • Ear, Nose, and Throat
      • Facial Plastic Surgery
      • Rhinology
      • Sinus Surgery

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
      • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
      • Blepharoplasty
      • Botox® Injection
      • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
      • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
      • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
      • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
      • Facelift
      • Facial Reconstruction
      • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
      • Lip, Excision or Resection
      • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
      • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
      • Sinus Surgery
      • Sphenoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
      • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)