Dr. Michael Fox, DO

Family Medicine ·  Male · Age 67

Dr. Fox

Arbor Medical

24300 Orchard Lake Rd Farmington Hills, MI 48336

Dr. Michael Fox, DO is a family medicine specialist in Farmington Hills, MI and has been practicing for 43 years. He graduated from Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 1976 and specializes in family medicine and addiction medicine.

Dr. Fox accepts

Dr. Fox accepts the following insurance:

HAP Insurance
Preferred PPO
Priority Health
Priority PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Fox treats your condition or procedure

10.344827586206897%

Dr. Fox?
Dr. Fox's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Fox, DO
I would absolutely discourage anyone from seeing Dr. Fox for any type of care. Unless you are physically ill from withdrawal and can’t wait to see a real physician, do not waste your time with this clown. I have never been treated so poorly by any medical professional EVER! I will making a formal complaint to the state board re: his neglectful lack of care, missing important details of my medical care, but this guy gets his rocks off on making ppl feel horrible about themselves. In 2 visits
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fox, DO?
I had a hard time with Dr. Fox at first. He seemed pretty intense. However, over the last several years I have come to see just how much he cares and how good he is at his job. He has stuck with me through several ups and downs of addiction. Basically he has saved my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fox, DO?
One of the worst doctors I’ve ever had. Doesn’t listen, doesn’t let you speak, doesn’t explain things well, and just frankly doesn’t care. Impossible to contact unless you physically drive down there during his sporadic walk in hours, of which he frequently cancels.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fox, DO?
Obtuse, obnoxious and arrogant. I will never deal with him again. Just typical of the ignorance of most "addiction specialists."
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fox, DO?
Dr Fox is an addiction specialist as well family doctor. I am a healthcare professional with chronic pain/ addiction who has been with Dr Fox for 5 years. He diagnosed all my physical problems contributing to chronic pain and then either alleviated or now treats my issues with prescribed treatments or medication. I feel 500% better than before. There are few addictionist Doctors around so you may have to wait at times. (Livonia office) However, he is the best at what he does! 5 Stars!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fox, DO?
Excellent doctor and awesome staff. Dr. Fox spent time with me and actually cares about all health issues I have. The staff especially Barb are so helpful. I have been seeing them for about 6 months now and have had no problems. The people in this office have saved my life.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fox, DO?
I wish I could change my review from before. I don't know what's happened but Dr.Fox has become one of the most abrasive and arrogant doctors ive ever encountered. If you have any question or concern about, say, a side effect of one of the medications he's prescribed he's very quick to brush you off and tell you no in a very rude snotty way. I inquired about a list of pharmacies that carried my drug (an uncommon one), was told "just go to any pharmacy!!" "could I be any clearer??" Just rude!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fox, DO?
Only one star because I have to put something.........Dr. Fox, pay attention to what the patient is saying instead of just prescribing another medication.....not everyone is there for drug abuse problems.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fox, DO?
I read all of these posts before seeing Dr Fox and it made me so nervous to go! However, I really did want help and he and his team are amazing. I wouldn't be where I am today without them and I am SO thankful -Jessica T
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Fox, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Fox?