Dr. Michael Fox, DO

Dr. Michael Fox, DO

Family Medicine | Male

Arbor Medical 24300 Orchard Lake Rd Farmington Hills, MI 48336 Get Directions

Dr. Michael Fox, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Farmington Hills, MI. He is 65 years old and has been practicing for 41 years. Dr. Fox is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Farmington Hills, Garden City Hospital and St. Mary Mercy Hospital.

Dr. Fox's Experience

See how Dr. Fox's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fox

Dr. Fox accepts 11 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Fox has admitting privileges.

Dr. Fox's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fox to family and friends
    2.8
    Dr. Fox's Performance
    in Livonia, MI |
    Dr Fox is an addiction specialist as well family doctor. I am a healthcare professional with chronic pain/ addiction who has been with Dr Fox for 5 years. He diagnosed all my physical problems contributing to chronic pain and then either alleviated or now treats my issues with prescribed treatments or medication. I feel 500% better than before. There are few addictionist Doctors around so you may have to wait at times. (Livonia office) However, he is the best at what he does! 5 Stars!!
    in Livonia, MI |
    Excellent doctor and awesome staff. Dr. Fox spent time with me and actually cares about all health issues I have. The staff especially Barb are so helpful. I have been seeing them for about 6 months now and have had no problems. The people in this office have saved my life.
    in Howell, MI |
    I wish I could change my review from before. I don't know what's happened but Dr.Fox has become one of the most abrasive and arrogant doctors ive ever encountered. If you have any question or concern about, say, a side effect of one of the medications he's prescribed he's very quick to brush you off and tell you no in a very rude snotty way. I inquired about a list of pharmacies that carried my drug (an uncommon one), was told "just go to any pharmacy!!" "could I be any clearer??" Just rude!
    in Livonia, MI |
    Only one star because I have to put something.........Dr. Fox, pay attention to what the patient is saying instead of just prescribing another medication.....not everyone is there for drug abuse problems.
    in Howell, MI |
    My first time going to see Dr. Fox I was very nervous. I wanted help so badly and I didn't know what to expect. I would recommend him to anyone, him, the office staff and the nurse practitioner, they are all great!
    in Farmington Hills |
    I read all of these posts before seeing Dr Fox and it made me so nervous to go! However, I really did want help and he and his team are amazing. I wouldn't be where I am today without them and I am SO thankful -Jessica T
    Have you seen Dr. Michael Fox, DO?
    Are you Dr. Fox?

Dr. Fox's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice/OMT
    •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Fox has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fox's Board Certifications

• Family Practice/OMT

• Chronic Pain
    • Mood Disorders

Des Moines Univ Coll Of Osteo Med & Surg

Graduated in 1976

Dr. Fox does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fox and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Addiction Medicine