Internal Medicine  |
Dr. Michael Fletcher, MD
Dr. Michael Fletcher, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Greenfield, IN. He is 59 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Fletcher is affiliated with Hancock Regional Hospital.

Northeast Medical Group

1 Memorial Sq Ste 2200

Greenfield, IN 46140

• American Republic
  • Health Net
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Sagamore Health Network

Learn about Dr. Fletcher

Dr. Fletcher's Experience

Dr. Fletcher's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Notre Dame
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Indiana University School Of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Indiana University Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Indiana University Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. Fletcher has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fletcher does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fletcher and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fletcher's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fletcher to family and friends
Dr. Fletcher's Performance
in Indianapolis, IN |
I recommend Dr. Fletcher to anyone, on a rating of 150% of the highest score offered. My wife, son, daughter, and I joined his practice in 1991. My wife passed in 2009 from a massive stroke, still under his care. My daughter married and moved to Zionsville a few years ago, reluctant to leave his care. As of 2017, his practice still cares for my son and me. His professional and clinical attributes leave out nothing, even while she spent several months in Hancock Regional Hospital under his care
Dr. Fletcher is an exemplary physician. He is thorough and detailed, but still takes time to talk to me. He actively engages me in determining how my medical issues will be addressed, and he is clearly concerned about my well-being. What more can ask of your Family Doctor?
in Indianapolis, IN |
The care and treatment I received was outstanding. It was and incredibly responsive.
in Indianapolis, IN |
Dr. Fletcher has been my personal physician for 30 years. He has always provided excellent care and has provided a professional personal relationship. I trust Dr. Fletcher above all other health providers with whom I deal.
in Indianapolis |
Dr Fletcher is an excellent physician. He takes time to listen to everything I have to say about my health. If I have a problem or questions, i am able to contact him via e mail, and he is very quick to respond.
in Fishers, IN |
Dr. Fletcher is a very caring and very intelligent physician. He is thorough and takes time to talk to you about your medical concerns and issues. He listens to you and tries to guide you to the correct diagnoses, medicines and treatments for you.
in Indianapolis, IN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Michael Fletcher for almost 20 years, I am very satisfied with his care and expertise, he has been very helpful in guidance with specific health care requirements, I would highly recommend him
in indianapolis, in |
Very personable and professional. Definately above average in experiance and knowledge.
indianapolis, in |
Dr Fletcher has provided me excellent primary and referral care for some 30 years. Dr Fletcher’s training and Board Certification in Internal Medicine enables him to provide that expert medical overview and insight (beyond that of that most primary care physicians) that I have come to rely upon. He successfully combines his medical insight with an understanding of my needs and concerns in a compassionate and caring manner. He is my primary care physician.
in Fishers, in. |
I think Mike is a great and dedicated Dr. and would recommend him, however he is not taking new patients. It is hard to get in to see him.
Greenfield, IN |
I highly recommend Dr. Fletcher to patients - coming from my own experience of having Dr. Fletcher as my own family physician for over 15 years. Firstly, Dr. Fletcher is an internist so is highly trained with many years of experience. He always give me time to listen to my concerns and I have confidence in his recommendations of action. He is thoughtful about preventative measures too which if of high interest to me. He is quick to respond and get action in cases requiring immediate care.
in Greenfield, IN |
Dr. Fletcher is a very caring, excellent physician
in Fishers, IN |
He is always on top of any problem I might have. Very attentive and caring. He is the best Doctor I have found for a long time!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Fletcher, MD?
Are you Dr. Fletcher?

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
    Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
  • Health Net
    Medicare Advantage PFFS
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Sagamore Health Network