Dr. Michael Fleischman, DO

Dr. Michael Fleischman, DO

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. Michael Fleischman, DO is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Vancouver, WA. He is 38 years old.

700 NE 87th Ave

Vancouver, WA 98664

• Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Fleischman

See how frequently Dr. Fleischman performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Joint Pain
Knee Disorders
Osteoarthritis

Dr. Fleischman's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Fleischman does not have any board certifications listed.

• Ankle Fracture
  • Anterior Cruciate Ligament (ACL) or Posterior Cruciate Ligament (PCL) Tear
  • Arthritis of the Elbow
  • Baker’s Cyst
  • Broken Arm
  • Clavicle Fracture
  • Coccyx or Sacrum Fracture
  • Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Femur Fracture
  • Gout
  • Hip Fracture
  • Hip Pointer Injuries
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus

• Separated Femoral Epiphysis Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Viscosupplementation With Hyaluronate

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

Education data for Dr. Fleischman is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Fleischman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Fleischman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fleischman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fleischman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fleischman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fleischman to family and friends
Dr. Fleischman's Performance
in Vancouver |
I have had such a good experience and outcome that I'm ready to do it again! October 2nd I had a total hip replacement. Before the surgery I had spent years in increasing pain and ever more limited movement. Dr Fleischmann and his team answered all my questions and made sure I was prepared. The surgery went beautifully even though my hip was even more messed up 89than they thought. I spent 2 nights in the hospital due to some blood pressure issues. Everyone at Legacy Salmon Creek was awesome.
in Battle Ground Wa |
My whole experience with Dr Fleischman and his PA Kate could not have been better. They went above and beyond to make my knee replacement surgery go smoothly.. They are a great team.. I would recommend them in a heartbeat.
in Amboy, WA |
I recently had my 2nd total joint hip replacement with Dr Michael Fleischman and his team. From the initial consultations to the last post-op appointments I couldn’t have been any happier with everything. The entire process far exceeded all expectations I had. After surgery my joint pain was gone immediately and my recovery was faster than anticipated, It was such a pleasure working with Dr Fleischman, and his primary assistant Kate Victor, PA was absolutely wonderful to work with also!
in Tualatin, OR |
He is professional, personable, Knowledgeable, I felt confident that my surgery was going to be successful without a doubt, and it was.
Portland, OR |
Very easy to talk with. Never seems rushed. Listens and answers all questions. Surgery went well and recovery was better than I had expected.
in Hockinson, WA |
Complete hip replacement. Debilitating pain prior, minor pain immediately after, no pain withing 4 weeks. Activities minimally impacted for 4 weeks, steady progress to full recovery in 6 months. Great bedside manner, full disclosure, thorough risk benefit discussions, complication free surgery, awesome scar, excellent follow-up, If hip replacement is a low risk option for you I highly recommend Dr. Fleischman as well as having him perform it it sooner rather than later!
in Vancouver, WA |
After experiencing much hip and back pain, it was recommended that I have my left hip replaced. My experience with Dr. Fleischman was great throughout. He was very thorough explaining what would happen. Along with the recommended' 'hip class' all my questions were answered. The surgery went very well, I followed all the do's and don'ts and have had great success. The follow up was great too. Kate Victor, PA for Dr. Fleischman was an added plus to my care team. I would highly recommend them
in Vancouver, WA |
Dr Fleishman was professional from pre op through surgery and PA Victor was personable and knowledgeable with p0st op review.
in VANCOUVER, WA |
Dr Fleishman was amazing. He answered all of my concern, did a wonderful job on my surgery and was incredible all around. I have referred friendship and family for his care. I feel very fortunate having his care.
in BATTLE GROUND, WA |
Dr. Fleischman has been one of the best doctors that I have come in contact with. I recently had a hip replacement and everything went according to plan. 6 weeks after the surgery I am starting to walk again without any pain in the affected area of my hip. Dr. Fleischman should be commended on a job well done. In addition Dr. Fleischman is backed up by an expert medical staff who sees to your every need while going through the hip replacement process. Job well done.
in Vancouver Washington |
Dr. Fleischman has been working with mom since she broke her hip. He has been trustworthy and personable. He explains and listens well. Very thankful for his consistency, talent and patience. I know my mom is in good hands with Dr. Fleischman. I am Glad to have met him. :)
in Hood River, OR |
I researched Dr Fleischman prior to making appt, everything flows smoothly at the VC, appts are right on time, liked everything from start to finish.
in Vancouver, WA |
He was patient, understanding, professional, and very informative about the surgery I needed. Post op visits were the same service as the the first visit.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Fleischman, DO?
Are you Dr. Fleischman?