Orthopedic Hand Surgery  |
Dr. Michael Fealy, MD
Dr. Michael Fealy received his Medical Degree from The George Washington School of Medicine and Health Sciences, where he graduated with Honors. He completed General Surgery and Plastic Surgery Residency Training at Stanford University Medical Center, and also completed Fellowship training in Hand and Microsurgery at Stanford University Medical Center. Dr. Fealy is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, Inc., the American Association for Hand Surgery, the Southern California Society for Surgery of the Hand, the California Society of Plastic Surgeons, and is a Fellow to the American College of Surgeons. He has held clinical appointments as Associate Clinical Professor at the University of Illinois School of Medicine, and USC Keck School of Medicine. Dr. Fealy has served as a volunteer plastic surgeon on several international surgical missions including trips to Katmandu, Nepal and Iquitos, Peru. He has published many research papers in peer reviewed journals, presented papers at state and national society meetings, and served on several Hospital Committees and Departments. He has presented numerous physician CME lectures and community medical education seminars. He is on staff at Los Robles Medical Center, Los Robles Surgery Center, Simi Valley Hospital, Thousand Oaks Surgical Hospital, and Specialty Surgery Center in Westlake. Dr. Fealy is married with 3 boys, and helps with numerous youth sports teams including baseball, soccer and tennis. He coached the 2010 Ventura Junior Team Tennis 14U Southern California Sectional Championship team, and has sponsored several youth baseball and soccer teams. He is an avid cyclist and mountain biker and rides in fundraising charity rides for diabetes and cancer. Dr. Fealy and his dedicated staff are committed to providing comprehensive, appropriate, high quality plastic surgery and hand surgery care to each patient. Excellent patient satisfaction ratings are consistently achieved by performing safe, current procedures with minimal to no post-operative pain, in accredited surgical facilities with trained and certified OR staff, providing thorough patient education, and tailoring post-operative care to the needs of every patient.

2525 Erringer Rd

Simi Valley, CA 93065

• Blue Shield of California
  • Health Net of California
  • Medicare

Learn about Dr. Fealy

Dr. Fealy's Experience

Dr. Fealy's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery

• Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Finger Injuries
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist

• Trigger Finger Release
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrist Replacement
  • Wrist Surgery

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of California At Los Angeles
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993
  • Stanford University Hosps & Clins
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1995
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1996

Dr. Fealy has no media or publications listed.

• California Orthopaedic Association, Member

Dr. Fealy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fealy to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Fealy Says:

I appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey. If you received great service and attention please tell a friend. If you did not, please tell me or my staff. We are committed to providing you the best care.

Dr. Fealy's Performance
Simi Valley, CA |
I am very pleased with all of my medical experiences with Dr Fealy. He is professional, compassionate, and effective.
in Simi Valley, CA |
Dr Fealy, was an excellent surgeon. I would highly recommend him to anyone. He took time to explain the surgery he was going to do on my hand and how long the recoup time would be and all about the pt that was involved after my surgery. His staff was excellent, his surgery coordinator Gabby was on top of everything . Thank you Dr Fealy and staff and Ventura Ortho.
in Simi Valley, CA |
My experience with Dr. Fealy was wonderful. He removed a large ganglion cyst from my wrist and I was amazed at how quickly and perfectly it healed. NO SCAR at all and full movement of my wrist. I'm a very happy camper! Before my surgery Dr. Fealy explained the procedure completely to me and answered any questions I had. He did not make me feel like I was being rushed at all, he was very caring and my whole experience was excellent. I would highly recommend this doctor!
in Simi Valley, CA |
Dr. Fealy was easy to work with and handled my surgery with no pain. I am totally happy with my outcome.
in Simi Valley, CA |
Dr. Fealy diagnosed and operated on a cyst I had on my finger. Felt very comfortable with him during the first appointment, as he explained everything in an understandable manner. Surgery went great, two follow up appointments, and the finger is great. Dr. Fealy is extremely competent, imformative, and friendly. I would recommend him to anyone who has hand issues.
in Thousand oaks. Cal |
Dr Fealy was very thorough in explaing the surgical proceedure. I was content with his mannerism and spirit. The surgery was a success.
in Leona Valley, CA |
Dr Fealy spends as much time as needed to ensure you understand everything. I never felt as though he was rushed or too busy to answer my questions. He's performed two surgeries on me and everything went perfect. You can't even see the scars. The office staff is very friendly and helpful
in Moorpark, CA |
Dr Fealy is a wonderful surgeon. My finger surgery is recovering nicely. Thank you Dr Fealy. ??
in Beverly Hills, CA |
Dr. Fealy is an excellent doctor! His office runs smooth from start to finish
in Simi Valley, Ca |
I would definetly refer Dr. Fealy to family or friends. Dr. Fealy is a highly knowledgeable Dr ,is caring, considerate and understanding. He patiently answered any of my concerns no matter how serious or silly they were. He made me feel important in that my injury was affecting my lifestyle and my future, he didn't downplay any of my questions or concerns. I felt very comfortable with him and trusted what he was telling me.
in Simi Valley, CA |
I appreciated the options provided and the full explanation of what the possibilities were. After medication did not work, I opted for a cortizone and received great results. My finger now functions well. I know this functionality may not last, but I am very happy with the results.
in Simi Valley, CA |
I had great confidence in his skills: he conveyed reassurance and confidence.
in Moorpark, CA |
My son's hand injury was a trial for us but Dr Fealy and staff were an absolute delight making the whole situation pleasant,painless, and stress free! We hardly waited in the waiting room, the front office staff were friendly, the back office staff are caring and made my son feel at ease right away! The office manager was also helpful and understanding. Dr Fealy came highly recommended from a friend of mine and I'm so thankful for his expertise, excellent bedside manner, and knowledge.
in Simi Valley, CA |
Dr. Fealy doesn't rush my appointments and he always takes as much time as I need to answer my questions or explain what's going on. He is very sweet and caring as well. I never mind going to an appointment to see him because he is just a pleasure to see, even though the reason is because I have pain in my hand!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Fealy, MD?
Are you Dr. Fealy?