Dr. Michael Elliott, MD

Dr. Michael Elliott, MD

Pediatrics  |
Dr. Michael Elliott, MD is a pediatrics doctor who practices in Madera, CA. He is 55 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

9300 Valley Childrens Pl # 1210

Madera, CA 93636

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Elliott

Dr. Elliott's Experience

Dr. Elliott's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Pediatrics
  • Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

• Pediatrics
  • Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery

Accredited by: American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery*

• Ankle Fracture
  • Broken Arm
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture
  • Internal Derangement of Knee
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Rotator Cuff Tear

• Knee and Leg Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture Treatment
  • Shoulder Fracture and Dislocation Treatment
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities

No malpractice history found for California.

• Usuhs F E Hebert Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1991

Dr. Elliott has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Elliott does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Elliott and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Elliott's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Elliott to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Elliott's Performance
in Clovis, CA |
I have to say, I was very scared of the diagnosis and then the surgery, not knowing what my daughter & her body was going through. the first time I met Dr. Elliott he explained in such an easy to understand way, and he was so involved with us, he talked to us like we were family. I immediately? felt trust for this Dr. I've never seen before. I'm 53 and seen my share of many Dr.s I know when I see one who is great professionally and personally. He is the best. Thank you for him.
in Fresno, CA |
My daughter and I have been have been coming to Dr. Elliott since she was in 7th grade and now she's a senior. Our experience with him has been great. He is very comforting, pateint and thorough. He perfomed her scoloious surgery back in 2013 and he continues to monitor her spine. Her surgery went smoothly & still today she is doing great. I highly recommend Dr. Elliot.
in Modesto, CA |
Dr. Elliot is a amazing Orthopedic Doctor. My daughter went in there with a broken ankle broke right at the growth plate. From day one just the knowledge and skill he had was incredible he answered every question and believe me we had allot. He went out of his way to make us comfortable and at the same time not beating around the bush he is straight forward. Dr. Elliot thank you for the last five years you checked and took care of my little girl. Today 12/19/2016 you gave us a clean billofhealth
in Modesto, CA |
We had seen 3 other surgeons, UC Davis, UCSF, and Stanford. We were referred to Dr. Elliott as we were told is specialized in children and was one of the best in the nation. What a GREAT doctor....truly made us feel as if he was treating his own child. Told us what was necessary vs. not necessary, and was not going to just give us something to make us feel good about the visit...HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!
in Clovis, CA |
Dr. Elliott is extremely knowledgable, compassionate, and experienced! He addresses all of our questions and concerns thoroughly! We never feel rushed during office visits because he gives us his undivided attention. He has a way of putting our minds at ease! Dr. Elliott has treated both of our children for scoliosis, one had surgery and one is currently braced. We have all the confidence in the world with his diagnosis and treatment! We highly recommend Dr. Elliot! He is the Best!!
in Fresno, CA |
My children were seen by Dr.Elliott and he is an excellent clinician as well as has pleasant bedside manner. He answered all of my questions thoroughly and explained the diagnosis and treatment plan. I would only trust him to see my children
Sacramento, CA |
Treated my child for several injuries. Great bedside manner and is very honest and informative. We did much research looking for top surgeons, and he is one of the best. Highly recommend.
San Leandro, CA |
He failed to help my daughter with her scoliosis which worsen dramatically. Got a second opinion at UCSF and they automatically got her a back brace, something this doctor refused to do. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Elliott, MD?
Are you Dr. Elliott?