Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. Michael Eisemann, MD
Dr. Michael Eisemann is a board-certified plastic surgeon with over three decades of experience helping men and women in Houston and beyond achieve their cosmetic goals. By placing the highest priority on patient satisfaction, Dr. Eisemann takes time to understand the unique needs of everyone who walks into our beautiful and comfortable Houston office. During your initial consultation, Dr. Eisemann will listen carefully to your concerns, and openly and honestly discuss your cosmetic surgery options, helping you choose the most effective ways to obtain the look of your dreams. Plastic Surgery Specialties: · Aesthetic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery · Liposuction and Body Contouring · Houston Breast Augmentation · Nasal and Facial Plastic surgery (i.e. facelift, eyes, chin, forehead, neck, etc.) Unique Plastic Surgery Procedures and Techniques: · Endoscopic Breast Enlargement though Auxiliary Approach · Full Spectrum of Aesthetic Surgery performed in office Day Surgery Center with Intravenous Sedation · Facelift, Mid Face and Brow Lift, Facial Rejuvenation using small incision, telescopes and video monitors · Intense Pulsed Light for Photo rejuvenation · BOTOX Injections · Central Body Lift Awards: · Elected President of the Houston Society of Plastic Surgeons · Listed in the "Guide to Top Doctors" as a top-rated plastic surgeon in Texas · Selected by "Inside Houston Magazine" as one of the Top Doctors in Harris County and Bayou City. Dr. Eisemann has been listed in the "Guide to Top Doctors" as a top-rated Texas plastic surgeon and has appeared in several segments of Top Docs of Houston. In addition, Dr. Eisemann has been selected by Inside Houston Magazine as one of the Top Doctors in Harris County and Houston. Please contact our board-certified Houston plastic surgeon for more information about our practice or to schedule your initial consultation today. Dr. Eisemann serves plastic surgery patients in the Houston, Texas area, the surrounding communities and throughout the United States and abroad.

6550 Fannin St Ste 2119

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma

Learn about Dr. Eisemann

When you live in a metropolitan area like Houston, there are bound to be a number of doctors offering cosmetic surgery procedures. It is important to remember, when selecting a surgeon, that your choice will directly impact your comfort before and after the procedure, your safety during the procedure, and the quality of your results. This is why it is so important to choose a board-certified Houston plastic surgeon who has a proven record of successfully helping men and women reach their aesthetic goals.

Dr. Eisemann's Experience

Dr. Eisemann's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in Otolaryngology, Plastic Surgery and Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery

• Plastic Surgery

Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*
  • Plastic Surgery & Facial Surgery
    Accredited by: American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery

• Deviated Septum
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Dupuytren's Contracture
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eyebrow Disorders
  • Face Skin Lesions
  • Facial Irregularities
  • Facial Trauma
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gynecomastia

• Acne Scar Removal
  • Acne Surgery
  • Balloon Sinuplasty
  • Blepharoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Botox® Injection
  • Cosmetic Facial Surgery
  • Cosmetic Procedure
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Reconstruction
  • Ear Surgery
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Skin Cancer
  • Liposuction
  • Male Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Mommy Makeover
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Neck Surgery
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Peck Implants
  • Transgender Care
  • Wound Repair

• Colgate University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1968
  • Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University
    Medical School | Graduated 1972
  • Pompton Lakes High School
    Other Education | Completed
  • Swiss Association For Internal Fixation
    Other Education | Completed 1983

Dr. Eisemann has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Eisemann does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eisemann and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

View Video

Dr. Eisemann's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eisemann to family and friends
Dr. Eisemann Says:

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.  I really appreciate the time you took to provide feedback on your experience and I strive to make every patient experience an exceptional one. Should you have a concern of any kind, please contact us immediately so we can work with you personally to resolve it.

Sincerely,

Dr. Michael Eisemann

Dr. Eisemann's Performance
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Eisemann has been my surgeon since 2008. He has been there for me throughout my thyroid cancer, as well performing my total thyroidectomy. He recently performed a hernia repair, and scar revisions on my abdomen. At this point, I will not let another doctor touch me. I trust him fully. He actually cares about my well being as well. He will forever be my surgeon until he retires.
Great Staff! Help me in getting a surgery I thought would never happen for long time. Didn't have to wait for a Consultation I call they schedule me for the next day. I don't have private insurance, Consultation was cheaper then other places I call.
Houston, TX |
I have nothing to say , except everyone start with Dr. Eisemann are very professional, extremely knowledgeable, friendly, understandable to your need, everyone including office staff are great. I am so happy.
in Houston, TX |
I cannot begin to explain how awesome staff and physician is. The care and attentiveness made you feel better before being seen. I would and have recommended Dr. Eisemann to everyone I know.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Eisemann exudes confidence and professionalism which made me very comfortable. I did not doubt his abilities and knew that everything would be perfect. His staff is professional and willing to answer questions, concerns, issues etc. without delay.
in Houston, TX |
I had a great experience with Dr Eisemann. He explained everything to the best of his knowledge...he knows what's he's doing and is very great at it .he communicates well and gives you a good idea as to what the surgery entails....would recommend him anyrime to others....thank you Dr.
in Houston, TX |
Very thorough, Dr. Eisemann staff was very professional and accommodating to my needs.
in Houston, TX |
i highly recommend dr Eisemann! He is a top notch cosmetic surgeon and I would not trust any other doctor to give me such great results. The staff is just as amazing and extremely professional! I could not be happier with the way I look!!
in Houston, TX |
Dr.Eisemann and his team were very professional, courteous, and informative. I look forward to seeing a new me soon..
in Houston, TX |
Great vibes. Ready to go forward.
in Houston, TX |
Always a great visit. From the time arrive I am greeted like a friend or family and not just a number.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Eisemann is great doctor and has great staff too. From the minute I arrived I felt comfortable and homey.
in Houston, TX |
Very nice staff, excellent DR and bunch of experience.
in Houston, TX |
The doctor is very professional and courteous. He never ceases to amaze me regarding His Brilliant mind.
in Houston, TX |
Very pleased with the results. excellent customer service, insurance department was fundamentally.
in Houston, TX |
I love your staff. They work so hard to help and are so nice. I also have faith in Dr. Eisemann. He fixed my son's broken nose and sinuses. So I know he will take care do us.
in Houston Texas |
Botched facelift! Oct 2015 Avoid him at all costs. He charged me for a lower facelift and neck lift. He only did a lower facelift which has left me with PERMANANT nerve damage. My smile is lopsided. STAY AWAY, I asked for a partial refund bc he didn't do the necklift and he smirked and said "I NEVER GIVE MONEY BACK."
in Katy, Texas |
He doesn't listen, During my consultation I kept on my bra so I could show him my underarm fat and fat of the bra area, I told him I HATE it. He claims he told me he couldn't do it without doing a back lift. Not so,, he went to immediately s? Fast forward to day of surgery, I had on my bra to make sure he marked me there, he NEVER SAID HE CANT DO THAT AREA. DONT WASTE YOUR $$ GO ELSE WHERE ! TRUST ME OR YOULL REGRET IT. FAIR WARNING!! HINT,,Drs @ KIMBERLY !! STAY SWAY FROM DR. EISTHMANN !
in Houston, TX |
Caring for everything even minor thing.
in Houston, TX |
I had a great experience dr.eisemann and staff were wonderful.
in Houston, TX |
Everyone is amazing at the office. Dr. Eisemann is a rockstar, I refer him daily.
in Houston, TX |
Very experienced Doctor. Very keen eye. Will not do anything too drastic.
in Houston, TX |
Meets and surpasses expectation.
Professional.
in Houston, TX |
Really good and helpful on any question I had.
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Eisemann has been very helpful with my needs and answers all my questions accordingly.
in Houston, TX |
this has been the best doctors office i have ever been to. everyone is so patient and polite.
in Houston, TX |
Not the best personal interaction with the physician, but good medical care. Excellent nurse!
in Houston, TX |
Dr. Michael Eisemann credentials and experience is impeccable. Besides being a licensed as a medical doctor, his residency was in otolaryngology and in plastic surgery. He is triple board certified. He is board certified buy such prestiges peer groups such as American Board of facial plastic reconstructive surgery and the American Board of Ortolaryngology More importantly he is extremely skilled in the art of plastic surgery, having performed 1000's of plastic and reconstructive series for over
Have you seen Dr. Michael Eisemann, MD?
Are you Dr. Eisemann?