Dr. Michael Eifling, MD

Dr. Michael Eifling, MD

Cardiology  |
Dr. Michael Eifling, MD is a cardiology doctor who practices in Denver, CO. He is 46 years old and has been practicing for 16 years.

4200 E 9th Ave # 133

Denver, CO 80220

• AARP
  • Altius Health Plans
  • Meritain Health
  • Molina Healthcare

Learn about Dr. Eifling

See how frequently Dr. Eifling performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Cardiac Electrophysiology
Heart Disease
Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement

Dr. Eifling's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Cardiology

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

• Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
  • Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Impella Device
  • Insertion of Left Ventricular Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement
  • Removal or Revision of Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Thoracentesis

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Univ Of Co Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Eifling has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Eifling does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eifling and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Eifling's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Eifling to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Eifling's Performance
in West Jordan Ut |
I just want Dr Eifling to know that I am so grateful to him for the medical care that he gave to me. I am a new person because of his services. I am sorry that he left the SLC area and I am not sure who I would trust with my heart now that he has left this area. Thank you Dr Eifling for being a wonderful and caring doctor.
in Elko, NV |
After several years of living with A-Fib treated with meds (amiodarone and every other med out there) my A-Fib continued to worsen and get more frequent. Finally I was referred to Dr Eifling and he recommended an ablation, after explaining the pros and cons. 6 months after the ablation I am off all of my meds and have had not had a recurrence. Just wish I had been referred to him years earlier. Probably, the best Dr. I've ever been treated by; intelligent, personable and extremely proficient.
in Utah |
Dr. Eifling is the only heart electrician I would ever see. His knowledge, experience and personal caring is exceptional. He often goes out of his way to help or explain something. He is very down to earth and relatable. My first cardio ablasion was done by someone else and was not thorough. I still went in A-Fib about once a month. Dr. Eifling made a plan and performed a very thorough cardio ablasion. He explained in detail what he did and why. At this writing I am 2 years with no A-Fib.
in Salt Lake City |
Dr. Eifling has been been my doctor for a couple of years now. I truly believe if it was not for him I would not have the quality of life I have now. With all the Ablations, pacemaker and med's I am able to enjoy my life and family and no longer live in fear. Not only do I owe my life to him, I have never had a doctor that actually seems concerned for my well being, he takes the time to explain everything to me in language that I can understand. My family and I are VERY grateful.
in West Jordan, UT |
Dr. Eifling has been my doctor now for about 3 years. He is thorough, thoughtful, and knowledgeable. He has done a good job of managing my pacemaker/defibrillator and medications. I can be a difficult patient, in that I question everything. He is willing to take the extra time to listen, explain, and compromise where appropriate. I would recommend him to anyone needing his services.
in South Jordan, UT |
Every heart patient should have a Doctor as knowledgeable as Doctor Eifling. He was expert in adjusting my Pacemaker so that it doesn't shock me. Not only is he concerned about my well being he also explains what to expect in layman's terms. I appreciate my doctor and what he has accomplished for me.
in Salt Lake City Utah |
Dr Eifling and his staff made me feel as if I was their only patient. Their care was outstanding. Dr Eifling explained all the procedures and options for my diagnosis in a way I could understand . He welcomed my questions and concern.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Michael Eifling has been attending my heart problems since 2014. Although I'm not academically medically trained, I find him exceptionally qualified and skilled. As a medical practitioner his abilities are incomparable and his insight is irreproachable. He is very sensitive to my individual needs, congenial and personally engaged in my physical and emotional well-being. I can unequivocally give him my highest recommendation and hold him in extremely high regard.
in Midvale City, UT |
I have been so pleased with the care I have received from Dr. Eifling and his staff. He is professional, talented, compassionate and has a great sense of humor. I needed an ablation for afib and aflutter. I had a page of questions and concerns for him and he listened patiently and answered each one without ever making me feel inferior. He has given me my quality of life back. I am so grateful for him and his staff. I would recommend him to anyone that needs an experienced and talented EP.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Eifling was exceedingly arrogant and self-righteous. He hardly listened and seemed to only have condescending answers to my concerns. He made me feel inferior, he made me feel dumb.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Eifling has done two Oblasions on me. I have never had a Doctor so down to earth very calm eager to help fix my problems and was so exact on what I had how to fix it and was so patient with my questions and made sure I understood, not at anytime was I ever rushed or felt nervous. He is a very hard working and try to take care of all areas. He is great and I highly recommend him. He is the best.
in South Jordan, UT |
Prior to seeing Dr. Eifling, I had gone through years off severe A-fib and A-flutter. Dr. Eifling preformed a 4 hour ablation on my heart 10 months ago. Because he was so thorough, I have not had one episode of A-fib or A-flutter since. I sometimes even forget that I have had a severe heart problem, until someone asks me how my heart is doing. He is a very gentle and caring doctor. I will recommend him to anyone who has A-Fib or any heart issues.
Draper, UT |
I had to have an ablation on my heart. This is by far the best doctor I have ever seen, also his NP is amazing. They took the time to answer all my question, were very caring and professional. After my surgery Dr Eifling and his NP came to see me, to make sure I was ok and explain what all they did during the surgery. I highly recommend Dr Eifling if you need some electrical work on your heart.
in Wellsville, UT |
My association w/ Dr. Eifling began in 2010 when referred by my family doctor. I found Dr. Eifling to be extremely knowledgeable and talented as well as very cordial, friendly, and informative. In the following years he performed four heart related procedures for me, and likely preserved my life on three occasions. He is congenial, patient, and fun to be around. I've heard many complimentary comments from those he works with as well as other patients. I highly recommend Dr. Eifling.
in Ogden, UT |
I have been seeing Dr Michael Eifling for 4 years. I have never met a more capable and caring Dr. He saved my life. My rhythm problems were so bad that it was putting me into Heart failure. He never gave up on me and he went the extra mile to make sure I got through it. I am doing great now. I would recommend him to anyone. I have sent friends to him and they love him too. He is the best!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I can't say enough about Dr. Eifling. He is compassionate, caring and has been there for me through my heart rhythm issues over the last 18 months. He is very involved in my care and is extremely knowledgeable, personable ... and funny. He spends as much time as needed explaining the issues and the plan for my care. I could go on and on but I am leaving this by saying I am ever so thankful that he is here to care for me. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Eifling performed two procedures on my heart. He is one of the most professional and personable doctors that I have ever known. I consider myself lucky to be alive because of his fantastic and state of the art care. I would highly recommend him to any new patient with no hesitation.
in Sandy, UT |
My husband is a patient of Dr. Eifling. I have been nothing but impressed with Dr. Eiflings knowledge of my husbands heart rhythm problems. He has shown tremendous care when treating my husband. I do not know any heart doctors that would stop by your hospital room when you are there for a hip replacement, but Dr. Eifling did. We have had a couple of late night ER visits and Dr. Eifling was there waiting each time after my husband was admitted. He is a tremendous doctor & person.
in Salt lake |
We we're at St marks hospital on the 2nd floor. There was two nurses that were wonderful to us but Doctor Mark Rifling came in ranting and raving at the nurses. It went on in front of me and my sister who by the way just had heart surgery. He was swearing and degrading the nurses. He is very unprofessional. It should not happen in front of patients or nurses who were doing their job and we're doing nothing wrong. And everything right.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Eifling, MD?
Are you Dr. Eifling?