Dr. Michael D. Eifling, MD

Dr. Michael D. Eifling, MD

Physiology | Male | 45 years old

Heart Center - St. Mark's

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Eifling specializes in Physiology and practices in Salt Lake City, UT. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Eifling? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Eifling's Experience

97Experience
Match

See how Dr. Eifling's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Eifling

Dr. Eifling accepts 6 insurance carriers

6 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Eifling has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Eifling

Dr. Eifling's Review Details
4.4 based on 19 responses
Experience with Dr. Eifling
Dr. Eifling's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (17)
in West Jordan, UT |
Dr. Eifling is compassionate, caring and has been there for me through my heart rhythm problens. He has been very involved in my care and is extremely knowledgeable, personable ... and very caring. He explained the issues and the plan for my care. I am so grateful that he is at St Marks to care for me. I would highly recommend him to anyone with A Fib Thank you Dr. Eifling
in South Jordan, UT |
Prior to seeing Dr. Eifling, I had gone through years off severe A-fib and A-flutter. Dr. Eifling preformed a 4 hour ablation on my heart 10 months ago. Because he was so thorough, I have not had one episode of A-fib or A-flutter since. I sometimes even forget that I have had a severe heart problem, until someone asks me how my heart is doing. He is a very gentle and caring doctor. I will recommend him to anyone who has A-Fib or any heart issues.
Draper, UT |
I had to have an ablation on my heart. This is by far the best doctor I have ever seen, also his NP is amazing. They took the time to answer all my question, were very caring and professional. After my surgery Dr Eifling and his NP came to see me, to make sure I was ok and explain what all they did during the surgery. I highly recommend Dr Eifling if you need some electrical work on your heart.
in Wellsville, UT |
My association w/ Dr. Eifling began in 2010 when referred by my family doctor. I found Dr. Eifling to be extremely knowledgeable and talented as well as very cordial, friendly, and informative. In the following years he performed four heart related procedures for me, and likely preserved my life on three occasions. He is congenial, patient, and fun to be around. I've heard many complimentary comments from those he works with as well as other patients. I highly recommend Dr. Eifling.
in Ogden, UT |
I have been seeing Dr Michael Eifling for 4 years. I have never met a more capable and caring Dr. He saved my life. My rhythm problems were so bad that it was putting me into Heart failure. He never gave up on me and he went the extra mile to make sure I got through it. I am doing great now. I would recommend him to anyone. I have sent friends to him and they love him too. He is the best!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I can't say enough about Dr. Eifling. He is compassionate, caring and has been there for me through my heart rhythm issues over the last 18 months. He is very involved in my care and is extremely knowledgeable, personable ... and funny. He spends as much time as needed explaining the issues and the plan for my care. I could go on and on but I am leaving this by saying I am ever so thankful that he is here to care for me. I would highly recommend him to anyone!
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Dr. Eifling performed two procedures on my heart. He is one of the most professional and personable doctors that I have ever known. I consider myself lucky to be alive because of his fantastic and state of the art care. I would highly recommend him to any new patient with no hesitation.
in Sandy, UT |
My husband is a patient of Dr. Eifling. I have been nothing but impressed with Dr. Eiflings knowledge of my husbands heart rhythm problems. He has shown tremendous care when treating my husband. I do not know any heart doctors that would stop by your hospital room when you are there for a hip replacement, but Dr. Eifling did. We have had a couple of late night ER visits and Dr. Eifling was there waiting each time after my husband was admitted. He is a tremendous doctor & person.
in Sandy, Ut. |
I would highly recommend Dr. Eifling. I first met him when I had serious Vtac issues. Although I had been a patient at the heart center for 15 years+ and I had the fortune of having these problems become evident right after Dr. Eifling joined the practice. I credit Dr. Eifling with saving my life several times. He displayed deep caring for me and has an in depth of knowledge of my EP issues like no other. He was there several times in the middle of the night for me after being rushed to the ER.
in Salt lake |
We we're at St marks hospital on the 2nd floor. There was two nurses that were wonderful to us but Doctor Mark Rifling came in ranting and raving at the nurses. It went on in front of me and my sister who by the way just had heart surgery. He was swearing and degrading the nurses. He is very unprofessional. It should not happen in front of patients or nurses who were doing their job and we're doing nothing wrong. And everything right.
Have you seen Dr. Michael D. Eifling, MD?
Are you Dr. Michael D. Eifling, MD? Post a response on your personalized profile.

• Physiology

• Cardiomegaly
  • Cardiomyopathy
  • Carotid Artery Disease
  • Chest Pain
  • Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
  • Congenital Heart Defects
  • Congenital Heart Disease
  • Congestive Heart Failure
  • Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
  • Endocarditis
  • Heart Attack (Acute Myocardial Infarction)
  • Heart Disease
  • Thrombosis
  • Tricuspid Valve Disease

• Ablation for Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
  • Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) Implantation
  • Cardiac Catheterization (incl. Coronary Angiography)
  • Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Cardiac Imaging
  • Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest
  • Cardiac Myocardial Perfusion Imaging
  • Cardiovascular Stress Test
  • Cardioversion, Elective
  • Cardioverter-Defibrillator or Pacemaker Insertion, Removal or Repair
  • Chest CT (incl. Heart and Lungs)
  • Coronary Angioplasty, Atherectomy and Stent
  • Electrophysiological Study
  • Heart Surgery
  • Impella Device
  • Insertion of Epicardial Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Insertion of Left Ventricular Lead for Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement
  • Peripheral Artery Catheterization
  • Removal or Revision of Pacemaker or Cardioverter and-or Defibrillator
  • Thoracentesis
  • Tilt Testing or Cardiac Event Monitors

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

UNIV OF CO SCH OF MED

Graduated in 2001

Dr. Eifling has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Eifling does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Eifling and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Eifling's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Physiology
  • Board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
  • Malpractice claims in Utah not available
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Eifling

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Eifling's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Eifling

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients