Dr. Michael Ehrenreich, MD

Dr. Michael Ehrenreich, MD

Dermatology  |
Male
Dr. Michael Ehrenreich, MD is a dermatology doctor who practices in Millburn, NJ.

90 Millburn Ave Ste 206

Millburn, NJ 07041

• CoreSource
  • EmblemHealth
  • Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey

Learn about Dr. Ehrenreich

See how frequently Dr. Ehrenreich performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Genital Warts
Skin Infections
Hives

Dr. Ehrenreich's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Dermatology

• Dermatology
    Accredited by: American Board of Dermatology*

• Acne
  • Actinic Keratosis
  • Atopic Dermatitis (Eczema)
  • Birthmark
  • Keloid Scar
  • Lichen Planus
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Poison Ivy, Poison Oak, or Poison Sumac Poisoning

• Mohs Surgery
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Tag Removal

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Umdnj--New Jersey Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Suny-Downstate

Dr. Ehrenreich has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Ehrenreich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Ehrenreich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Ehrenreich's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Ehrenreich to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Ehrenreich's Performance
Springfield, NJ |
Dr. Ehrenreich was professional, accomodating, knowledable and reassuring. I was able to get an appointment quickly, and the office staff were very nice. I didn't have to wait long to see the doctor and he was very good about explaining things in layman's terms. The day after the appointment I received a follow-up call asking if I had any questions or concerns--unusual in my experience these days. I would definitely recommend him and his practice.
Maplewood, NJ |
Went for a skin check. Wait time was 15 minutes, but I did have to fill out forms. Reception space was welcoming. Staff was courteous. Exam rooms were modern and clean. Dr. Ehrenreich was friendly, explained in layman's terms his assessment of my dermatological health, and offered recommendations on the spot. Very professional.
in Belford, NJ |
Without a doubt the most professionally run office I have ever visited. Available appointments, no waiting and really nice staff.
Maplewood, NJ |
I go to the Dr for both medical skin procedures as well as aesthetic procedures The Dr is always professional kind and caring His staff is excellent and helpful The office is very well designed and welcoming A very positive experience
in New Brunswick, NJ |
I had a terrible experience with Dr. Ehrenreich when I consulted him about a cyst problem. What appeared to be a simple case of skin irritation due to waxing, he punctured the cyst which increased infection and led to a surgery and an ugly scar on my arm. Avoid him if you have similar skin problems.
I am sorry that you were not satisfied with your treatment at SOMA Skin & Laser. In this forum, I am not able to comment on specifics of your treatment but I am always available to review the specifics with you at my office. If you are concerned about the scar that resulted from your infection, there may be treatments available to improve it. Please contact me directly.
in Union, NJ |
Dr. Ehrenreich, Dawn, Carrie, and all other staff I came into contact with are professional, courteous, and knowledgeable.
millburn, NJ |
knowledgeable, thorough,excellent manner, courteous and competent staff and, most important, cures what ails me
Springfield, NJ |
The office is very attractive and thus alluring. However, the staff is abrasive and rude. Their staff aesthetician, Dawn, was unfriendly and when the facial was over remarked that my skin looked oddly red and we both agreed that there was a new (not there prior to the facial) abrasion under my eye.
in NJ |
Very professional and kind staff and doctor. Amazingly efficient: I brought a book to read while waiting, and they saw me so quickly that I barely got through half a page!
in Livingston, NJ |
Dr. Ehrenreich and his staff couldn't be more professional and caring. The nurses were all very friendly and helpful. Dr. Ehrenreich's first treatment was to reassure me and to make certain my fears and anxiety were lessened. He is very knowledgeable in his field, and he also adds that special patient nurturing quality. His office is spotless, and there's always free beverages and lotion samples. I wouldn't trust any other doctor with my dermatology needs than Dr. Ehrenreich and his staff.
in Cranford, NJ |
Very professional, answered all my questions in a way I can understand without talking down to me. Staff is courteous, knowledgeable and efficient.
in Woodbridge, NJ |
very good doctor, polite and to the point, has no problem answering any questions and the office is comforting and has a nice touch to it. Staff is very nice too
in Kenilworth, NJ |
I can't recommend Dr. Ehrenreich. He barely looked at my skin and said my acne was fine before rushing away. He didn't give me a chance to explain and fully expose other parts of my body. He told me to continue using Proactive because it's working for me. I went in with higher expectations. Overall I left frustrated and felt like my visit was a waste of time and money.
in Maplewood, NJ |
Very comfortable experience. Great staff, friendly and courteous. Wait time was less than I expected. And Dr. Ehenreich was very professional with an immediate diagnosis and testing.
in Colonia NJ |
I had many different concerns when I visited the office. Each and everyone was addressed throughly. Dr. Ehrenreich is extremely professional and goes 9nto detail when explaining procedures. Harriette from Colonia
in Irvington nj |
It was so quit didn't explain everything. ..
Have you seen Dr. Michael Ehrenreich, MD?

Visit Dr. Ehrenreich