Dr. Michael Edwards, MD

Dr. Michael Edwards, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 64

Dr. Michael Edwards, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Las Vegas, NV. He is affiliated with medical facilities Southern Hills Hospital And Medical Center and Summerlin Hospital Medical Center. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Edwards to book an appointment.

Office Hours

closed

Mon

Tue

5 pm
Connect with a call center representative 24/7 to request an appointment.

Anson, Edwards & Higgins Plastic Surgery Associates

Anson Goesel MD8530 W Sunset Rd Ste 130 Las Vegas, NV 89113
    • Sat: closed

• Practices at Highly Recommended Hospital Patients recommend this hospital to family and friends. See hospitals
  • Low Wait Times Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.

Dr. Edwards' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Edwards

Dr. Edwards?
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (28)
  • Explained conditions well (28)
  • Office environment (28)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (3)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
I was excited to finally find a Doctor that I thought was going to correct a long needed problem that I had with a condition called "Capsular Contractor" I was told that Dr. Edwards was the best in town for this condition. After explaining my concerns, Dr. Edwards said he understood and told me he never had anyone have a reoccurring case in all of his 20 some years except one. This sounded very promising to me! So I scheduled and paid upfront as required. On the Big Day ...Dr. Edwards leans in to me and whispers, as I am on the gurney awaiting anesthesia, and says, "You have this area Right here that is very Thin Tissue (Never mentioned before) so I don't know how much I can do for you there.' "But, I'll do the best I can" WHAT THE HECK AM I TO SAY AT THIS POINT??? So with this Soft tissue area, the Implant bag lays flat into it where its visible like a flat pancake!!! Doc's final say is "Look's like You'll need another surgery" Wait, Isn't that why I went to him anyway?
  • Difficult to schedule appointment
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Debbie A – Jun 16, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Edwards, MD?
I traveled 1,336 miles to get surgery with Dr. Michael Edwards at Plastic Surgery Vegas. He is the most well-organized, compassionate, and competent doctor. Dr. Edwards successfully removed my capsular contracture on December 15, 2020. I regained my confidence, he truly changed my life. I am EXTREMELY SATISFIED with the results. He took the time to consult with me twice virtually before I visited him. He answered every single question and explained everything in very detail. Dr. Edwards uses an app called myTouchMD to upload my before and after photos from every angle. He even took the time to take pictures of the scar tissue he removed from my capsular contracture. I am amazed at the amount of care Dr. Michael Edwards puts into his work. His staff is also very friendly, helpful, and patient. I highly recommend Dr. Michael Edwards to anybody considering any kind of breast procedure.
Samantha Rivera – Jan 08, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Edwards, MD?
I cannot say enough about Dr. Edwards. I came to him with 17 year old breast implants that really needed a revision. I liked him from the very beginning at my consultation, as he patiently took time with me to explain in detail every single question and concern I had. He is the perfect combination of a top notch surgeon with exceptional professionalism, graceful charm, and true artistic talent. Right up to being on the operating table, when I was so nervous, Dr. Edwards was so kind and reassuring and completely put me at ease. My results are better than I could have imagined. Dr. Edwards and his staff - especially Kathy, Jacqueline and Sandra - are truly a first class operation. - Dee D.
Dee D. – Jun 08, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Edwards, MD?
Dr. Michael Edwards Performed My Breast Surgery March 2018 and I Am Extremely Happy With My Results :) . He Is An EXCELLENT Plastic Surgeon Who Truly Cares About His Patients. Extremely Professional, Pleasant and Patient. I Highly Recommend.
Tiffany Z. in Las Vegas NV – May 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Edwards, MD?
I traveled from Los Angeles to Las Vegas just to have Dr. Edwards perform my surgery (based off a recommendation). I was absolutely pleased. He is was very knowledgeable and personable. Dr. Edwards had great bedside manner and I was happy with my results.
Springfield, VA – Jul 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Edwards, MD?
Dr. Edwards is truly amazing in every realm. He is a very professional, kind, caring, and careful physician. He promises every patient that he will give them the "prettiest and safest result possible", and he delivers this every time. He is set apart in his character and professionalism. This is reflected in the way he dresses and presents himself to patients, their family members and staff at his places of business. He is always kind and understanding. Excellent at explaining procedures.
Stephanie in Las Vegas, NV – May 19, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Edwards, MD?
Dr. Edwards was amazing and so were his nurses. I was extremely nervous about the recovery after my breast augmentation surgery. The recovery was nothing that I expected, it was smooth and not nearly as painful and the results are INCREDIBLE!! One of the best decisions I've made. I would recommend Dr. Edwards to anyone who wants the best experience throughout their breast augmentation process!!
Courtney Martin in Las Vegas, NV – Apr 15, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Edwards, MD?
Dr Edwards was my surgeon for my breast augmentation eight years ago. As well as my revisional augmentation surgery last month. I am very satisfied with my results. Dr. Edwards is an amazing surgeon and a wonderful person and I fully trust him and his staff. I highly recommend his practice!! Thank you Dr. Edwards!
Mimi M. in Las Vegas, NV – Mar 08, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Edwards, MD?
I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Edwards. His bed side manner is unlike any doctor I know in town. He takes the time to really explain your procedure and what to expect from it. I visited him for a breast augmentation and he made me feel so comfortable with making my decision. I had previous consults with other doctors in town that made me feel like I was choosing the wrong option. Both his MA Jackie and his scrub Kathy were amazing. They go above and beyond for their patients!!!!
HH in Las Vegas, NV – Feb 04, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Edwards, MD?
I had the pleasure of using Dr. Edwards eleven years ago and when I needed the service of a plastic surgeon again, I didn't think twice about who I would use...only the "Best", Dr. Edwards and staff!
Robin I Smith in Las Vegas, NV – Jan 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Edwards, MD?
From my first consultation to my surgery, Dr. Edwards was such comforting, ensuring and concerning person. He really cares about your outcome and is more concerned with making sure you are happy with your results then getting you in and out and onto his next patient. He takes the time to make sure you feel comfortable in your own skin and making sure you understand everything. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Edwards!!!!!
Dani in Henderson, NV – Dec 13, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Edwards, MD?
Dr. Edwards is the best doctor in his field. From my first consultation appt and on he has always been so kind, professional and compassionate. He makes you feel at ease and comfortable in your own skin and really listened to what I wanted my outcome to be (and not be)! Being my first BA, I was nervous about choosing size, volume etc but himself and his medical assistant, Jacqueline were very patient with me and answered all my questions throughout my process. I highly recommend Dr. Edwards!!
Erin in Las Vegas, NV – Oct 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Edwards, MD?
I wanted a mommy makeover after breastfeeding two babies. So I opted for a modest size implant. Dr Edwards listened carefully to my aspiration and recommended the perfect size for my body type. The results are beautiful. My breasts are natural looking and fit my body perfectly. Thanks dr. Edwards!
Feb 19, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Edwards, MD?
Dr Edwards & his staff have made me so happy & I feel so blessed to have met the perfect Dr for my breast revision. I never thought I could be fixed from what past Drs did to me. I feel like my breast revision looks way better then I could've even imagined!!! I'm so Happy & I would give them a million stars if I could. I feel great & they care for me like I am family. Thank you so much! I love you guys!
StephanieKuperman in las Vegas Nevada – Feb 18, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Edwards, MD?
Dr. Edwards takes his time and is a perfectionist. He took the time to understand what I wanted and guided me through the decision-making process. I am so happy with my implants. They look real, not fake and beautiful. And his nurse is priceless!! She is knowledgeable and gives you honest feedback :)
Las Vegas, NV – Jan 16, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Edwards, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Edwards?

No malpractice claims found for Nevada

Check Dr. Edwards' experience treating your condition or procedure

• Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Cosmetic Surgical Procedure
  • Dermal Filler
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Gigantomastia
  • Lift - Parts of the Body Other than Face
  • Liposuction
  • Mini Tummy Tuck
  • Revision Surgery
  • Skin Laxity

Dr. Edwards accepts

Dr. Edwards accepts the following insurance:

We do not accept health insurance

As a member of the premier plastic surgery practice in Las Vegas, Plastic Surgery Vegas, Dr. Edwards, his colleagues, and all of the staff are dedicated...Read more

Telehealth visits are available MEET DR. EDWARDSFew plastic surgeons can match the reputation Dr. Michael Edwards has earned for his combination of surgical...Read more

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery