Dr. Michael Edelstein, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 61

Dr. Michael Edelstein, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Richmond, VA and has been practicing for 30 years. He specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and obstetrics & gynecology.

Shady Grove Fertility - Virginia

New Patient?
    • Sat: closed

More Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists at Shady Grove Fertility - Virginia

Dr. Edelstein's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Edelstein

Dr. Edelstein?
Dr. Edelstein's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Edelstein, MD
Since the first appointment my wife and I had with Dr. Edelstein, we received world class customer service. After 6 months of trying to get pregnant and suffering a miscarriage, we decided to make an appointment with Dr. Edelstein. He always took his time to explain all the fertility options and processes, always received prompt responses on the online portal and phone calls to check on status. We did IVF (PGS and frozen embryo transfer) and at this moment, we are 10 weeks pregnant with a healthy baby. We are very fortunate to have found Dr. Edelstein and we can say that every single time he went above and beyond to bring us peace of mind. I’ve never met a doctor that cared so much for his patients. Highly recommend Dr. Edelstein if you are going through infertility.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Edelstein, MD?
Dr Edelstein is the best Doctor we have met with in our quest spanning 10 some years on bringing a child into our family. After we first met with Dr Edelstein we knew rightaway that if we are going to do IVF, it will be at VFA (SGF now). He is a very compassionate Doctor and all the staff at VFA (SGF) has been exemplary. looking forward to a happy conclusion of our journey with regards from M & M North Carolina
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Edelstein, MD?
We were so grateful for the help and expertise of Dr. Edelstein as we tried to grow our family, and are thrilled to be expecting our first baby! We previously saw a different fertility doctor in Richmond and were unhappy with the way we were treated. It was a night and day difference when we started seeing Dr. Edelstein. He really took the time to get to know us and looked at our health with a comprehensive approach that worked. Even when there were pitfalls (completely out of his control), he was so positive and understanding and helped us look at our options for moving forward. And ultimately they worked! I am so happy we found Dr. Edelstein!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Edelstein, MD?
Had a great consultation with Dr. Edelstein. Warm and pleasant front desk and clinical staff and Fatima was very easy to talk to. After more than 10 years of infertility I have some renewed albeit tentative hope, and I thought I had lost that hope completely. So far in this process we have had a wonderful experience with SGF, Fatima and Dr. Edelstein and we are looking forward to what is possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Edelstein, MD?
Dr. E is great! We were so fortunate to be able to be in his care. He was patient, provided expert help and very understanding. We knew we were getting the best care possible. We would not be where we are today without him and his team. Highly recommend.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Edelstein, MD?
I would highly recommend anyone to Dr. Edelstein! He was so great throughout the whole process of trying to conceive. He always answered any questions that my husband or I had without hesitation & very compassionate during trying times. He helped to finally get us where we wanted to be & I am currently pregnant with our first child! I couldn’t thank Dr. Edelstein enough for everything he did to help us!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Edelstein, MD?
Dr. Edelstein is the best fertility doctor ever! After a very long journey of unexplained infertility, he helped us get pregnant with our 1st child by IVF in late 2016. Our perfect daughter was born in July 2017. We went back to meet with him Aug 2018 about IVF round #2, and he remembered who we were without hesitation. We are now pregnant with our 2nd child thanks to his expertise and help! He genuinely cares and goes above and beyond for his patients. I recommend him to everyone!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Edelstein, MD?
Had a great experience with dr e. He really knows what he is doing and is very compassionate about his job and helping you have ur family dreams!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Edelstein, MD?
Dr. Edelstein is the best. He has help us grow our family over the years. He is kind and supportive through the process. I would recommend him to all!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Edelstein, MD?
I had another doctor for 2 years. During that time I had 3 miscarriages. No explanation at all from her. But she certainly kept taking my money. I even had a DNC. I spent thousands of dollars. My mom found Dr Edelstein online. He was absolutely fantastic. Very knowledgeable. I went in for my first appointment with him on January 10th and he devised a plan for me. It was discovered that I had a minor clotting disorder. By the end of January I was pregnant! Healthy baby girl coming in 3 weeks!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Edelstein, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Edelstein?

Dr. Edelstein accepts

Dr. Edelstein accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
ChoiceCare Network
Coventry Health Care
Optima Health
Tricare

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Edelstein treats your condition or procedure

• Male Infertility
  • Multiple Miscarriages
  • Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome
  • Uterine Fibroids

At Shady Grove Fertility, a service organization at heart, we are fully committed to addressing and supporting all of the needs of our patients. It's one of the reasons more patients trust us than any other center in the nation. We are committed to p...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

1984
Washington University St Louis
1980
Cornell University

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Edelstein treats patients.

71% Patient experience rating, 2% higher than the national average

• America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2019, 2018)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)