Dr. Michael Dunn, MD
Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Diseases
Dr. Michael Dunn, MD is a Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Disease Specialist in Novi, MI. Dr. Dunn has extensive experience in Obstructive Lung Disease and Sleep Apnea. He is affiliated with medical facilities Henry Ford Hospital and Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital. His office accepts new patients.
Healthgrades Provider Compare™
Quickly compare more Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Disease Specialists in your area
Affiliated with Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital West Bloomfield, a highly rated hospital.
At a Glance
Experience and Background Checks
Frequently Treated by Dr. Dunn
Based on treatment records, we have identified the following as areas of care that Dr. Dunn treats more often than their peers. If you are unsure whether Dr. Dunn treats other conditions, please contact the office at (800) 436-7936.
Obstructive Lung Disease
Obstructive lung disease specialists diagnose and treat conditions including COPD, emphysema, asthma and cystic fibrosis that cause blockages or narrowing in the airways of the lungs, making breathing difficult.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Dunn is experienced in the area of Obstructive Lung Disease. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 5 conditions and procedures
Sleep-disordered breathing specialists diagnose and treat conditions, such as snoring or obstructive sleep apnea, in which breathing is interrupted during sleep, resulting in symptoms of fatigue, irritability and high blood pressure.Compare with other specialists.
Dr. Dunn is experienced in the area of Sleep Apnea. See the graph below to learn more about his experience.
Based on claims data for 2 conditions and procedures
Check Dr. Dunn's experience treating your condition or procedure
Dr. Dunn's conditions and procedures:
- Acute Bronchitis
- Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
- Chronic Pulmonary Heart Diseases (incl. Pulmonary Hypertension)
- Collapsed Lung (Pneumothorax)
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Hypersensitivity Pneumonitis
- Influenza (Flu)
- Interstitial Lung Disease
- Low Blood Oxygen Level
- Lung Nodule
- Metastatic Respiratory System Cancer
- Mycobacterial Lung Infection
- Partial Lung Collapse
- Pleural Effusion
- Pneumoconiosis and Pneumonopathy
- Pneumonitis (Due to Solids or Liquids)
- Primary Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Arteriovenous Malformation
- Pulmonary Edema
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Eosinophilia
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Pulmonary Insufficiency
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation Services
- Respiratory Failure
- Respiratory Management
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus
- Shortness of Breath
- Sleep Apnea
- Systemic Sclerosis
- Wegener's Granulomatosis
Search for your insurance provider
Dr. Dunn accepts
Accepted insurance can change. Please double-check when making an appointment.
Dr. Dunn accepts the following insurance:
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HealthyBlue 2.0
- HealthyBlue Advantage
- Cigna HMO
- Cigna PPO
- Open Access Plus
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care) PPO
- Choice Care PPO
- Priority Health
- Priority PPO