Dr. Michael Duke, MD

Dr. Michael Duke, MD

Family Medicine  |

Contact provider for availability

Dr. Michael Duke, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Lees Summit, MO. He is 35 years old. Dr. Duke is affiliated with Lee's Summit Medical Center.

Family Care at Arbor Walk

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • Blue Cross of Idaho
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Duke

I am a member of HCA Midwest Health Physicians, an integrated group of primary care and specialty practices. We provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient's individual healthcare needs are met and their patient experience is outstanding.

Video

Dr. Duke's Experience

Dr. Duke's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

• Family Practice
    Accredited by: American Board of Family Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Missouri.

• Medical College of Wisconsin
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Research Family Medicine Residency

Dr. Duke has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Duke does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Duke and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Duke's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Duke to family and friends
Dr. Duke's Performance
in Peculiar, MO |
I like working with Dr. Duke. He is straight forward yet compassionate and caring. He makes the patient part of the decision-making process and explains the various treatment options that are available. I would recommend him to anyone seeking a physician who remains up to date on all phases of general medicine.
in Kansas City |
Probably one of the best Doctors I've ever had.
in Lee's Summit, Mo |
Dr. Michael Duke is the very best Dr. I have ever had, and I am 74 years of age. He REALLY listens, takes time with me to ask any questions He reviews and talks with me, explaining methods relating to me. He genuinely cares and is very knowledgeable. His nurse, Jill, is equally as helpful and caring. A lovely office Receptionist very nice. Accessible--calls are promptly returned. There is NOTHING negative with Dr. Duke and his staff and office.
in Lee's Summit, MO |
Friendly, competent medical diagnosis and treatment.
Independence, MO |
My parents needed a new family physician. I brought both of them to see Dr. Duke. I am impressed with how he explains everything to them. He takes the time to make sure they understand. Very pleased with the care they are receiving here. Office staff is always very helpful and friendly.
in Pleasant Hill, MO |
Great experience! Polite, concerned and a good listener! Nurse Jill also excellent. Both have ability to smile, laugh and respond with kindness
in Kansas City, MO |
Dr Duke listens to and andwers of my questions after careful discussion, being sure that I understand health issues with which we are dealing. His kind, caring manner and clear, concise answers make both my spouse and me comfortable.
in Missouri |
Dr Duke is absolutely awesome . He is smart and funny , but also very , very caring and relevant . I was so impressed . I've been a nurse for years and I can tell you a Dr like this is hard to find . So glad we found him !
in Lees Summit, MO |
What a wonderful doctor. It was our first meeting, and I left feeling so confident that I have found the person I have been looking for. He is so personable, and it felt like he truly wanted to get to know me, as well as my wife who had accompanied me to the appointment. He gave us a wonderful amount of time to get acquainted, and I am looking forward to whenever he will be seeing him again.
in Lees Summit, MO |
I really like Dr Duke. He listens, explains everything he knows to help you! Excellent excellent Doctor!!!!
Kind, compassionate and takes time to listen. Great Doctor.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Duke, MD?
Are you Dr. Duke?

Visit Dr. Duke

Not Accepting New Patients
Dr. Duke accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • AARP
  • American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
    American Postal Workers Union (APWU)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City