Dr. Michael Duffy, MD

Dr. Michael Duffy, MD

General Surgery  |
Dr. Michael Duffy, MD is a general surgery doctor who practices in Jacksonville, FL. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Duffy is affiliated with Saint Vincent's Medical Center Southside.

6867 Belfort Oaks Pl

Jacksonville, FL 32216

Learn about Dr. Duffy

See how frequently Dr. Duffy performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Augmentation
high
Skin and Tissue Reduction
Breast Reconstruction

Dr. Duffy's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• General Surgery

• Breast Ptosis
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Gynecomastia
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Blepharoplasty
  • Facelift
  • Gynecomastia Repair
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis

• Medical College Of Georgia Hospital and Clinic
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1987
  • Mayo Clinic-Rochester
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Duffy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Duffy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Duffy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Duffy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Duffy to family and friends
Dr. Duffy's Performance
Jacksonville, FL |
I truly love Dr. Duffy and his staff. Dr. Duffy is professional, timely, and honest. He is not in this business to take advantage of anyone. He will not perform any procedure if he thinks the results will not be becoming. Dr. Duffy and his staff are awesome people who make any procedure worthwhile.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr Duffy and staff have been very kind and professional throughout the process of my breast augmentation.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Very nice staff. Dr. Duffy is very professional. They made my procedures easy and informed.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Duffy and his staff are very thorough and nice. They take time to go over everything and make sure to answer any questions or concerns. Highly recommend this office to anyone.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I am very happy with my results. Dr Duffy and his staff are awesome. I am Very thankful to have found such amazing people who give quality care.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr Duffy and his staff are superior in my book. The staff makes you feel so relaxed and comfortable. They answer all your questions and really spend time educating you on your procedure. Dr Duffy is a complete professional and so knowledgeable, you know you are in good hands.
in Jacksonville, FL |
The staff was very professional and courteous. Dr Duffy was wonderful pre procedure, during the procedure and post procedure...
Jacksonville, FL |
Excellent office and surgeon. Very pleased with result.
Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Duffy and his staff was very courteous and took time to really explain everything to me. I am very pleased with my procedure and have a new confidence in myself now.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr Duffy/staff are outstanding. I started the VIP Program in 2017. It is a great opportunity to select a monthly procedure (non-surgical). His aesthetician, Shelby, is superb!! She explains the procedure thoroughly step by step and includes aftercare info. She is a great asset/rep for Dr Duffy's office.
in Jacksonville, FL |
The doctor and staff were very professional and kind. I enjoy coming to thee office and recommend the office any chance i can.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I absolutely love the aetheticians in Dr. Duffy's office! They're always so friendly and knowledgeable. Its a monthly treat for me because of the VIP program. Highly recommend.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Doctor Duffy and his staff are great! They made me feel so comfortable and answered all my questions. I had a breast augmentation and was very nervous about finding a doctor until i met Dr Duffy. His staff is so wonderful and very helpful. I am so glad i chose Dr.Duffy!
in Jacksonville, FL |
Everyone is very friendly and sweet. They answered any and all questions i had. Loved every part of my journey. AMAZING!!!!!
in Jacksonville, FL |
Very pleased with the results from my mini facelift! Dr. Duffy is a true artist and I highly recommend him! This is my second procedure with Dr. Duffy, and I'm a patient for life.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I have been a patient of Dr. Duffy's for many years. He is an extremely brilliant man who treats you with the upmost respect and kindness. He takes the time to listen to your concerns and will guide you on what he thinks are your best options. His office staff is very helpful and kind.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I have been coming to Dr. Duffy for lip fillers and i had a implant bust and i came back to Dr Duffy and he had his hands full because i had a botched surgery. He did an amazing job and all the staff went above and beyond to make me feel at ease and comfortable. I would recommend everyone here.
Jacksonville, FL |
I am so pleased with my experience from beginning to end and even more pleased with the results of my surgery. So glad mt friend recommended Dr. Duffy!
in Jacksonville, FL |
The excellent service began as soon as I walked in the door and continued until I walked out I couldn’t be more pleased with my experience.
Jacksonville, FL |
I came in for a breast enhancement and could not be happier! From the first visit to the actual surgery, everyone I've encounted has been very sweet and made me feel very comfortable. I would highly recommend Dr.Duffy!
Jacksonville, FL |
I was very reluctant to try Botox, at first, but Dr. Duffy's staff really listened to my questions and helped me feel comfortable with the procedure. They are always friendly, polite and will accommodate my busy schedule. Dr Duffy is always professional also. I highly recommend this office.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I love coming to this office. I feel so relaxed an enjoy everyone I have come in contact with and look forward coming back!
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr Duffy did my breast augmentation. Almost three weeks post op and I couldn't be happier! His staff is amazing!!!!
Jacksonville, FL |
As a client with Cosmetic and Reconstructive surgery center I have always been pleased with both the professionalism and the service of the staff. Today I had a facial with aesthetician and botox with the doctor. Very pleased with both. Quality and value.
in Jacksonville, F |
lm very happy with my new brest doctor duffy did an awesome job.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Jenny does an amazing job with my lashes and the girls are amazing and go out of their way to help you in any way. Thank you ladies!
Jacksonville, FL |
If you are looking for botox injections, Dr Duffy is wonderful! He performs the injections himself. His office staff is very friendly and accommodating and they often have many specials available.
Jacksonville, FL |
Love the services and recommendations. Had Dysport for the first time here and it lasted so much longer than botox and the areas the Dr suggested were PERFECT! Office staff was so awesome and welcoming. Great results!
Jacksonville, FL |
I have been so pleased with the quality of the botox procedures I have received from Dr. Duffy. The procedures received here have lasted the longest and have achieved the desired look I have needed. His staff is awesome ....very pleasant, professional, and helpful.
Jacksonville, FL |
Dr. Duffy and staff are always friendly and make me feel important. I have had multiple procedures in office and have also referred several friends for surgical procedures. They have had great results and were very happy with the care given by Dr Duffy and his staff.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Great staff offers excellent promotions.
in Jacksonville FL |
I went in for a dermaplane facial. I had never had one before and was a little nervous at first. As soon as I got there, I was out at ease with how soothing and clean everything was. Then the woman who actually gave me the facial was amazing. Very professional, explained every step to me as she was performing it, explained the benefits and made recommendations at the end. I almost fell asleep I was so comfortable! And my skin felt so amazing afterwards.
in St Augustine, FL |
I had my first appointment yesterday to Dr. Duffy's office and found the staff to be so very helpful and courteous. The environment was lovely and so conducive to making one feel comfortable. My appointment was for a deplaning and my face looks so refreshed after just this one treatment, which was followed by a Vitamin C treatment. Since I had never been to this office I was curious, but now feel like I will definitely be looking at other services at this very professional office.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I had breast augmentation 10 days ago. I could not be more pleased with the results, Dr. Duffy did an amazing job! The office staff was very helpful and courteous as well.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Staff members were both friendly and professional. Dr. Duffy listened to my primary concerns and addressed all of them. Would definitely recommend.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I came in today for my appointment, my appointment didn’t get on the books however they worked me in. Everyone is very friendly and knowledgeable I love coming here!
in Jacksonville, FL |
An excellent experience with wonderful results.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I came in for a consult for a breast augmentation and walked out with a scheduled appointment.I had done my research and knew what I wanted. Dr. Duffy listened, then told me what was realistically possible. He explained everything to me making me feel comfortable. The staff is amazing & super sweet!
in Jacksonville, FL |
I came in today to do Microblading with Jenny and she did a fabulous job! I always love the care I am given by all the staff. I would definitely send my family and friends.
in Jacksonville, FL |
I had microblading done today with Jenny at Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery Center. For over 10 years I have had to apply make up to my brows do to little to no brow hair. That has all changed today. My eyebrows look Amazing. I am so excited to wake up and get out of the pool with no touch ups!
in Jacksonville, FL |
The office staff friendly and respectful. The customer service is amazing. Dr Duffy is very knowledgeable and experienced in all service.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Kind and courteous staff, professional and knowledgeable. Dr. Duffy took his time to answer all of my questions. I am looking forward to my next visit with him.
in Jacksonville, FL |
From the first call for an appt to the entire visit, wonderful experience! Wonderful staff and Dr. Duffy is fabulous!
Jacksonville, FL |
Very happy with the work on my face and breast. Staff is very friendly. Will recommend my friends and family.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Dr Duffy and his staff are amazing. They are always so friendly and good at explaining things. They seem to take pride in what they do best which is making us feel beautiful.
Best skincare ever.
in Jacksonville, FL |
Love everything at Dr. Duffy office.
Jacksonville, FL |
I am so pleased to have found Dr. Duffy. You do not find too many plastic surgeons who administers injectables themselves. I benefit from his expertise. He also did a fabulous job on my in office mini face lift.
Jacksonville, FL |
The staff are the best, very thorough, they take their time to personalize your experiences and beep you feel your best.
Jacksonville, FL |
I am a new patient with Dr. Duffy. I received a revision breast augmentation. The ladies in the office Claire Barbara and Elaine were amazing. Dr. Duffy's attention to detail and expert care gave me results that exceeded my expectation. I will be back.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Duffy, MD?
Are you Dr. Duffy?