Dr. Michael Duben, MD

Dr. Michael Duben, MD

Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism | Male

Dr. Michael Duben, MD is an endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism doctor who practices in Fairfield, CT. He is 47 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Duben is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital.

Dr. Duben's Experience

See how Dr. Duben's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Duben

Dr. Duben accepts 8 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Duben has admitting privileges.

Dr. Duben's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Duben to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Duben's Performance
Black Rock, CT |
Dr Duben is an extraordinary doctor. His knowledge, experience, and hyper-intelligence get to the root of the problem quicker then others. He listens and truly cares about his patients. A real doctor, with real values!! He is definitely not interested in over-prescribing pharmaceuticals like so many others!! Hurray!!!
in Fairfield, CT |
I went with my sister. She liked googling her ailment. Needless to say the self diagnosis was wrong. She didn't like to hear it but the problem is fixed.
in Bayville, NY |
I was so grateful I cried. I was wrongly put on too much insulin. He fixed all. Explained to my family. So grateful. He spends time with you.
Had an awful experience with this doctor. His empty waiting room made no sense until I had my consultation. Do not be fooled by previous reviews. He was condescending and not interested at all in listening to my concerns. He missed a huge problem that was indicated on my bloodwork that has since been corrected by a competent professional. Do not risk your health.
in Trumbull, CT |
Excellent and caring professional. Highly recommend!
Stamford, CT |
I thank Dr Duben from the bottom of my heart. I was depressed and down due to my work issues and because of this my other doctor who conducted testosterone tests on me diagnosed false erectile dysfunction. I met Dr Duben for second opinion and he educated me how my stress can effect sexual life and conducted proper tests to prove that I am perfectly alright and nothing is wrong with me except that I am stressed much.
Very patient but direct and spends time with you
Very patient but direct and spends time with you
in Trumbull, CT |
Dr. Duben is an excellent professional. He took his time to explain my condition, expected course of treatment and possible outcomes and side effects. Our meetings were never rushed and all my questions and concerns were properly addressed. I highly recommend Dr. Duben.
in Fairfield, CT |
Dr. Duben is the great! As a new patient, he listened carefully and intently to my medical history and symptoms. He has superb patient communication skills. Excellent follow through. I had such a wonderful experience! The best of all has been i'm finally feeling a positive difference - i haven't had in years.
in Milford, CT |
Very Friendly and Knowledgeable. Always listen to his patients very carefully and suggests best options.
in Wilton, CT |
Takes the time to listen and gets to know you. Very refreshing in this day and age.
in NY, NY |
I switched doctors and Dr. Duben was the first one after almost 20 years to figure out the right medication for me.
in Albany, NY |
Dr. Duben really spends the time to explain everything to you and gives it to you straight. The new office location is great as well!
in New York, NY |
Dr. Duben is fantastic! We had been going to a different doctor but wanted a second opinion and additional tests. Dr. Duben was patient and understanding and really made us comfortable as a family. He explained the different options to us and helped us deal with the insurance. He followed up with us afterwards and stayed a part of our journey the entire time.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Duben, MD?
Are you Dr. Duben?

Compare Dr. Duben

Dr. Duben's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism

Dr. Duben has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Why It Matters: Dr. Duben's Board Certifications

Completed in 2003

New York University

Graduated in 1993

• Russian

Dr. Duben does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Duben and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism