Dr. Michael Drewek, MD

Dr. Michael Drewek, MD

Neurosurgery  |
Dr. Michael Drewek, MD is a neurosurgery doctor who practices in Golden, CO. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 24 years.

660 Golden Ridge Rd Ste 250

Golden, CO 80401

• Cofinity
  • Kaiser Permanente

Learn about Dr. Drewek

See how frequently Dr. Drewek performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Low Back Pain
Spine Disorders

Dr. Drewek's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Drewek "I favor an interactive approach. Often several options of care are available. I strive to work closely with the patient to develop a plan that fits their own lifestyle and personality."

• Neurosurgery

• Brain Aneurysm
  • Brain Cancer
  • Broken Neck
  • Cerebral Hemorrhage
  • Cerebrospinal Fluid Leak (CSF Leak)
  • Cerebrovascular Disease
  • Cranial Trauma
  • Ear Disorders
  • Epilepsy
  • Hydrocephalus
  • Lumbar Spine Fracture
  • Meningiomas
  • Nerve Root Injury and Plexus Disorders (incl. Pinched Nerve)
  • Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus

• Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
  • Dural Repair or Other Spinal Cord Repair
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Neuroplasty
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Instrumentation Procedures
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Fracture Treatment
  • Spine Surgery

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Chicago
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1990
  • University Of Wisconsin Medical School
    Medical School | Graduated 1993
  • Vanderbilt University Med Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1994
  • Vanderbilt U/Vanderbilt University Med Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1999

Dr. Drewek has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Drewek does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Drewek and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Drewek's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Drewek to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Drewek's Performance
in Golden, CO |
The world should know about Dr. Drewek and Panorama. I’d highly recommend this to all friends family and aquantenences. Dr Drewek and the entire Panorama staff was so informative, compassionate and professional. Every office visit was right on time and he took so much time to thoroughly explain the process and recovery of my three level ACDF..
in Denver, CO |
Dr. Drewek listens, goes over all the tests and pictures and explains diagnosis, procedure, and prognosis expected.
in Thornton |
Dr. Drewek Was attentive to my questions and concerns. He went over my xray and MRI explained findings and options. You can see that he has a real passion for what he does. I'm extremely confident in his ability to perform my surgery. Dr Drewek came highly recommended by two other physicians That I personally know.
in Florence, CO |
Have and will recommend him to anyone who needs spinal surgery or a consult. He is terrific..
in Littleton, CO |
Dr. Drewek was friendly, attentive and professional. The office efficiency was honestly the best I have ever experienced and I was in and out, including X-rays, in less than 30 minutes. Very important to a busy person such as myself! I highly recommend the services of bith Panoramic Orthopedic and Dr. Drewek!
in Bailey, Co |
Dr. Drewek is a wonderful Doctor, he is kind, understanding and makes you feel like you are the only patient he has. Just in the last year he has performed 2 surgeries on my back and I wouldn't trust any other neurosurgeon to take care of my back issues. He is not knife happy like other surgeons he will present all options and let you make a decision on what direction you want to take. He is truly one of the best surgeons I have ever had.
in Denver, CO |
He has always been very professional and caring. I am appreciative of Dr. Drewek and his expertise. He has kept me walking for which I will always be grateful, Thank You.
in Golden,CO |
I had a spine fusion surgery and Dr. Drewek was a great doctor to work with. He got me back on my feet again and always showed concern for my well being. He is an exceptional surgeon.
Broomfield, CO |
I went to see Drewek for extreme neck pain due to a bad chiropractic adjustment. He was quick to dismiss me to get an MRI and was not concerned about my pain and was not interested in helping me. I had to speak with the scribe about what I could do in the interim to address this situation because the doctor walked out so quickly. The doctor stormed back in and accused me of being a drug seeker and said “I’m not a pain doctor; go see your general practitioner or a pharmacist”.
in Brighton, CO |
Dr. Drewek is quick to dismiss his patients and is not concerned about their pain. He is not interested in helping your symptoms. He will quickly dismiss you for expensive testing. If you ask about for his professional advice on pain management his advice will be “I’m not a pain doctor; go see your general practitioner or a pharmacist”. If you are not interested in being belittled when you are in pain, then do yourself a favor and chose a different doctor.
Denver, CO |
Blew me off, already made up his mind and didn't care or listen to my concerns. I was simply a #.
in Denver, CO |
Everything a doctor should be. Explained everything thoroughly to me, and was a great surgeon and a kind, thoughtful man. I had a slipped disc with excruciating pain. Dr. Drewek performed a cervical spinal fusion on me a year and a half ago, and I've had no issues since. His staff was also wonderful as well, gave me frequent calls at home post surgery to make sure I was alright. I wish all my doctors could be as great as Dr. Drewek and his staff!
Have you seen Dr. Michael Drewek, MD?
Are you Dr. Drewek?