Dr. Michael Dorfman, MD

Psychiatry | Male

Renaissance Behavioral Health 74 Pottstown Pike Ste 1001 Chester Springs, PA 19425 Get Directions
Dr. Michael Dorfman, MD

Dr. Michael Dorfman, MD is a psychiatry doctor who practices in Chester Springs, PA. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 26 years.

Dr. Dorfman's Experience

See how Dr. Dorfman's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Dorfman

Dr. Dorfman accepts 4 insurance carriers

Dr. Dorfman is now accepting new patients

Dr. Dorfman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dorfman to family and friends
2.9
Dr. Dorfman's Performance
in Downingtown, PA |
One of the worst doctors I have ever seen.He diagnosed me bi-polar and put me on heavy meds which made me conatosed. I was not bi-polar by a long shot,I was extremely low on testosterone which I have since corrected! Anyhow this doctor threw me out of his office and didnt bother giving me any referals to another doctor which I consider bad patient care. Also I had just given my copay which he would not return, crook.I was there 3 minutes before being booted.He shouldnt have a license to practice
in Oxford, PA |
I've been seein Dr.Dorfman for 15 yrs He got me thru the worst times of my life. Court order,my husband cover my health Ins til divorce final. no divorce & no ins 7 it's now. Dr went outta his way to help me.(payments) he didnt to help me but he wasnt worried bout the $. He's a Dr that does care about his patients. I thank god for puttin him in my life. Most drs just dont care. U shouldnt hav to worry bout if u can trust ur Dr. I had drs not Say wht wrong Just write scripts.I DEF SAY DR. D's #1
Philadelphia, PA |
He is cold, arrogant, and punitive. He is pretty much incompetent. He loves to blame. He will listen to family members of the patient who are blaming the patient and never get to know the patient. He gave me a whopper of a misdiagnosis. This man is scary. He has a temper like an atomic bomb. I don't know what he does in his personal life, he seems quite odd. His favorite saying is, "I'm proud of you." Don't let this man waste your time and money!
in King Of Prussia, PA |
Dr. Dorfman is very caring and considerate, he is also very knowledgeable. Making an appointment was a breeze. Overall my experiences have been positive.
in Exton, PA |
It has been a few years since I saw Dr. Dorfman. Most of the time I saw him, he seemed warm and caring. But things changed. He started to comment about my appearance and tell me that he cared about me. It felt intense and awkward. Sometimes he shared personal information about his life and relationships that made me very uncomfortable. Other times he came across as annoyed and rushed and would roll his eyes at my questions. I had to stop seeing him when he became verbally abusive.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Dorfman, MD?
Are you Dr. Dorfman?

Compare Dr. Dorfman

Dr. Dorfman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Psychiatry
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Adjustment Disorder
  • Bipolar Disorder
  • Major Depressive Disorder
  • Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
  • Psychiatric Diseases

Hahnemann University

Graduated in 1991

Thomas Jefferson University Hospital

Completed in 1995

Dr. Dorfman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dorfman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Psychiatry

Dr. Dorfman does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Dorfman and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.