Dr. Michael Doody, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 65

Dr. Doody

Center For Reproductive Mdcn

220 Fort Sanders West Blvd Ste 106 Knoxville, TN 37922

Dr. Michael Doody, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Knoxville, TN and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Baylor College Of Medicine in 1980 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

• Hospital satisfaction Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Practices at top hospital Patient Safety Excellence Award™ See hospitals
  • Practices at highly recommended hospital Patients recommend this hospital to family and friends. See hospitals

Dr. Doody accepts

Dr. Doody accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Doody treats your condition or procedure

• Female Infertility
  • Hysteroscopy
  • Laparoscopic Surgical Procedure
  • Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
  • Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
  • Myomectomy - Open and-or Laparoscopic

3.4

Dr. Doody?
Dr. Doody's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Doody, MD
At first I kind of felt like a cow in Temple Grandin's chute going through this whole process, but over time I've realized it's because Dr. Doody really knows what he's doing. He was able to diagnosis my relatively extensive issues extremely efficiently, even when I doubted that I had anything really wrong to begin with. Everyone in the office was so compassionate when I went through a miscarriage recently. I fully trust Dr. Doody to take the best care of me. Now I don't want to see anyone else.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Doody, MD?
I do not feel that my personal situation was valued or taken into account regarding my plan of care. As a result my one remaining ovary became overstimulated & I was hospitalized almost losing any chance of me ever conceiving. The office staff were uncaring & only concerned that your bill is paid in full. I was in tears & no one apologized or showed empathy. You are lucky to even see Dr. Doody. I feel like my treatment plan could have been better planned & I would not have had a poor outcome.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Doody, MD?
Awesome staff with a very positive atmosphere!! Dr Doody is awesome with listening and getting to the bottom of things
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Doody, MD?
I have severe pain issues during gynecological visits. It is a source of frustration and embarrassment for me. However, Dr. Doody and his staff have always treated me with great kindness and they have shown a tremendous amount of compassion toward me. I highly recommend these folks; I wouldn't go anywhere else.
Best doctor!!! Love him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Doody, MD?
If you are out of hope, he is your answer, thank you for my beautiful Donovan
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Doody, MD?
Dr. Doody always takes the time to discuss everything I need. He leaves the room and actually comes back, unlike other doctors who leave and you never see them again. He has been my fertility doctor for 3 years. I believe the bad reviews here were written by his competitors. I left his office today finding out I had endo, but with a smile on my face. That's how Dr. Doody makes me feel. I am confident in his expertise. He has a wonderful bedside manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Doody, MD?
Dr. Doody has the best reputation in town for infertility. I was amazed at how well he explained my very complicated situation in a way that even my husband could understand (grin!). His office staff are like friends to me now. We have a beautiful little girl to thamnk them for! His practice has had over 6,600 pregnancies so far and one of them is mine!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Doody, MD?
Stay far away!!! His staff and himself are rude, and unhelpful. There are so many better doctors in the area. I have Endometriosis and he told me to just get pregnant to get rid of it.... rude. I wasn't ready for children at that time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Doody, MD?
He is arrogant and very aloof. His nurses are condescending and not friendly (except for one). We used them for a few years and had out first child with there help. We thought they were cold but great. During our second attempt we realized something had changed. The service slowly became much worse. We eventually felt uncomfortable felt they became more hostil when we asked questions. I encourage you to go to your first meeting and meet the dr and his primary nurse and make your own call.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Doody, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Doody?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

1985
1982
1980
Baylor College Of Medicine

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Doody treats patients.

75% Patient experience rating, 6% higher than the national average

• Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2017)