Dr. Michael Dimattina, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 66

Dr. Dimattina

Dominion Fertility

4040 Fairfax Dr Ste 600 Arlington, VA 22203

Dr. Michael Dimattina, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Arlington, VA and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Medical College Of Virginia in 1980 and specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility.

Dr. Dimattina accepts

Dr. Dimattina accepts the following insurance:

Select
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
KeyCare PPO
Blue Preferred PPO
CareFirst Maryland POS

No malpractice claims found for Virginia

Check if Dr. Dimattina treats your condition or procedure

3.4

Dr. Dimattina?
Dr. Dimattina's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Michael Dimattina, MD
Dr DiMattina is the best!!! I cannot thank him and the staff at Dominion Fertility enough. I was turned away from other clinics, including Shady Grove, saying that they would not take me as a patient unless I agreed to use donor eggs. I have diminished ovarian reserve (super low AMH) and am a poor responder to the stimulation meds. Within a year of working with Dr D, I was pregnant using my own egg!! I delivered a healthy baby boy, who is now 3 years old. I have had to move to several different states over the last three years, which has caused me to have to try clinics in those areas for baby #2. After many horrible experiences elsewhere, I am headed back across country to see Dr D. I should have just traveled back to him years ago!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Dimattina, MD?
Very passionate doctor. Listens to patient and is always there for you. Oversees the treatment from A to Z. The best specialist in the Metro Area!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Dimattina, MD?
We strongly recommend Dominion Fertility. Everybody that we interacted with, from the doctors to the nurses, to the coordinators, to the embryologists, to the receptionists were a great combination of consummate professionals and friendly collaborators. It was consistently clear to us that they have put together a team of people that really know what they’re doing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Dimattina, MD?
Dr. Dimattina who is the founder does the main procedures. He is a great businessman. He knows how to sell his ideas to you. He is all about natural cycle IVF which is sucking up your money, hope, and energy with very low chance of success. He doesn't discuss the procedure with you and you are blind folded all along. he doesn't care about the patient, he only cares about his business.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Dimattina, MD?
Thanks to Dr. DiMattina, I have a beautiful, healthy 6 months old baby girl with the most pleasant experience throughout the whole IVF process. I think that's says it all. Dr DiMattina and the whole staff at the Arlington office was incredibly nice and helpful. It is a long process, but all visits and appointment were quick, on time and I felt like I am surrounded with family members. I am 39 years old and planning to come back for a second cycle in the next two years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Dimattina, MD?
Extremely poor communicator. He would get irritated and even angry when we asked about the process. We just wanted to know more about our options, but he would become defensive and talk about his credentials. We ended up going to Shady Grove Fertility and had a terrific experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Dimattina, MD?
My first appointment was very good. I was ready to start the process with him. Then, I realized that the information provided by Dr. Dimattina and his staff is very different. I felt that I was just part of their business instead being a patient... Very sad.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Dimattina, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Dimattina?

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility