Dr. Michael DiGiovanna, DO

Dr. Michael DiGiovanna, DO

Family Medicine  |
Dr. Michael DiGiovanna, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in N Massapequa, NY. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

1061 N Broadway Ste 2

N Massapequa, NY 11758

• EmblemHealth
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • HealthFirst
  • MagnaCare

Learn about Dr. DiGiovanna

Dr. DiGiovanna's Experience

Dr. DiGiovanna's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice and Family Practice/OMT
  • Malpractice claims found

This content was provided by Dr. DiGiovanna "Joseph A. DiGiovanna & Michael J. DiGiovanna D.O., P.C.?s mission has always been to incorporate Osteopathic principles into the everyday practice of Family Medicine. Our mission has also been to spread the knowledge of Osteopathic principles and practice into the community at large by educating our patients and educating our employees so that they might assist us in educating our present and future patients, and educating future Osteopathic physicians to be true to Dr. Still?s legacy."

• Adolescent Medicine

• Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

• Abscess Incision and Drainage

• Coney Island Hosp
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1988
  • Coney Island Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1988

Dr. DiGiovanna has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. DiGiovanna has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi
  • Italian
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. DiGiovanna does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. DiGiovanna and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. DiGiovanna's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. DiGiovanna to family and friends
2.5
Dr. DiGiovanna's Performance
    FAIR
Massapequa Park |
It’s a shame because the doctor and the PA are wonderful but the staff is terrible. Definitely will be switching my doctor now I’ve never seen such rudeness from staff. The receptionist ignored me and helped the guy after me.
Hauppauge, NY |
I have been a patient of Dr. Mike and Dr. Gerri since the mid 90's. While Dr. Gerri is no longer with the practice Dr. Mike is. He is an excellent doctor. However, his staff is horrible. He needs to either fire everyone and start over with new staff or implement new policies and procedures starting with the office manager. Dr. Mike really should be embarrassed at some of these reviews and sadly they are not about him but his choice of staff that represent him.
in Lake Grove, NY |
Office is terrible. Called 5 times waiting for important tests. Call was never returned. Staff is rude and ignorant. Not worthy of a Massapequa location.
Flushing, NY |
Horrible! Office staff is completely incompetent.
Massapequa |
Staff is horrible and the dr is rude
Commack, NY |
Dr. DiGiovanna is an amazing doctor. He takes time to listen to me and give me good responses. I would recommend him to anybody who asks.
in Long Island ny |
This doctor is terrible and his office staff is the worst
East Northport, NY |
My mom is very elderly and dr Mike always takes the time with her and he is patient , caring and always will to listen and help. She would not go anywhere else..
in North Massapequa, NY |
I have been going to the office for about 16 years. The first few were with Dr Geri and Dr Michael. Both are polite, kind and caring. The front office staff as others have mentioned are really poor at best. The can be rude, uncaring and disconnected. I have been Using Sandy Terc, RPA the last 10 years. I only stay with them because I really love Sandy. She treats my entire family. She is Excellent. 10 out of 5 stars. Back office is always professional and polite but that front office staff BAD!
Levittown, NY |
Unfortunately the staff at the front desk is not professional lawn courteous rude and unprofessional tried leaving messages for the Office Manager no phone call back tried leaving messages for the doctor himself no phone call back unfortunately if it wasn't for my doctor being there I would tell everybody and anybody not to go there due to their front desk staff
Denver, CO |
I have been with this office for well over 10 years. Dr. Digiovanna is by far the best doctor I have had. Due to my illness I have multiple doctors and I cannot praise Dr. Digiovanna enough. He has an amazing bedside manner. He is never in a rush and is extremely patient. He takes his time to listen and explain. His knowledge of medicine is extremely impressive. I highly recommend him and guarantee your satisfaction with him.
in Wantagh, NY |
I've been going to the practice for 11 years the other drs and PA's rotate like crazy that aside I waited almost 2 hours to get in to see the PA (not sandy) with my hungry now cranky crying children to be told she'd be right back and went in another room to help another patient so not only did I wait 20 mins to get someone on the phone to MAKE THE APT but then the wait the rude treatment THEN I walked out not even knowing what I was prescribed in a rush I'm furious!!! I left the head dr a messag
in North MAssapequa, NY |
I have very high blood pressure and have been on medication for years for this. I switched to this practice in October and saw Paula. She re-newed my prescriptions that my cardiologist had me on. When the time came for my very first renewal 3 months later (last week) CVS called and I called the office to get the renewal. I have called 3 times, left messages each time, and CVS has reached out electronically 3 times all with no response. I'm out of medicine for several days now.
in Massapequa, NY |
Dr. Mike was thorough, caring, took plenty of time with me, explained everything and I left feeling like all of my issues were addressed
Have you seen Dr. Michael DiGiovanna, DO?
Are you Dr. DiGiovanna?

Visit Dr. DiGiovanna

Evening
Saturday
Dr. DiGiovanna accepts 15 insurance carriers
    Emblem Health
    GHI HMO
    GHI PPO
    Health Insurance Plan of Greater New York (HIP)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield