Dr. Michael Diaz, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive SurgeryMaleAge 54

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Michael Diaz, MD is a Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist in Melbourne, FL and has over 27 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Miami / School of Medicine in 1995. He is affiliated with medical facilities such as Holmes Regional Medical Center and Melbourne Regional Medical Center. His office accepts new patients and telehealth appointments.

Dr. Michael Diaz, MD

Diaz Plastic Surgery Specialists

1513 S Harbor City Blvd Melbourne, FL 32901
Telehealth services available

Telehealth services available

Dr. Diaz's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Diaz

Dr. Diaz preformed a tummy tuck with lipo on me in Feb and I cannot say enough about my experience as well as my results with Dr. Diaz. From the time you walk in the door you are treated like family, not just another patient and not just another number. From my consultation to my final post op appointment everything was simply amazing. Dr. Diaz was extremely attentive, patient and attended every one of my appointments. Having this surgery was a huge commitment and Dr. Diaz and his extraordinary staff made me feel extremely comfortable answering all of my questions and concerns. Dr. Diaz is a honest and true surgeon who deeply cares for his patients, he will give you his cell number to be able to reach him after hours. Not only did Dr. Diaz exceed all of my expectations so did his remarkable staff. Especially Megan, who had been a part of the team for over 10 years, and Wendy both with their knowledge and compassion.
Angie – May 28, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Diaz, MD?
I want to tell you that I absolutely love Dr.Diaz...I had a breast augmentation and tummy tuck and it's amazing.I'm going back for more..best doctor ever..
Michelle – Dec 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Diaz, MD?
Dr. Diaz is SIMPLY AMAZING! His work is flawless & pure art. I couldn’t be happier w/ my results & the entire process. Toni, the patient care coordinator who was extremely helpful & friendly. Pam at the front desk & all of the nurses that helped me before, during & after were always very sweet. The day of the operation since he has his own surgery center connected to his office I didn’t have to go into a hospital & deal with everyone like you normally would. This day I only saw Dr. Diaz, my anesthesiology who was so professional & the 2 nurses, this experience made me feel like I was family not just a patient to them. This is a TOP tier team! I went for a breast lift w/ implant exchange. Dr. D was very informative & took the time to explain everything. I wanted to go bigger but wasn’t sure how big so I gave Dr. Diaz full control to work his magic on me. That’s HOW MUCH I trusted him & I am thrilled w/ the results. Dr. D is truly amazing both personality & talent. Highly recommended!!!
Kiran Singh – Nov 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Diaz, MD?
I had a consult with him several years ago. His cost was way over what I could afford, so I didn’t use him. A year or so later I had a referral from my insurance to see about a new breast reconstruction. He refused to see me. Using the excuse he doesn’t work on other doctors work. Yet was fine on the first visit. What a crock. Explained to the PA, the original doctor doesn’t accept my insurance. It didn’t matter. So no, I’d NOT recommend him to anyone. Didn’t even hold the professionalism to talk with me personally over the phone. He’s probably not even that good, I really don’t know. What I do know is of all the plastic surgeons in my area, no one has ever mentioned his name. You make the call. I say use someone else.
Apr 16, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Diaz, MD?
Fantastic..surgeon... incredibly helpful caring staff !!
Toni in Cocoa , FL – Feb 24, 2020
Excellent!!
Judy Gailey in Viera, FL – Jun 22, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Diaz, MD?
Dr. Diaz is, in one word...AMAZING!!!! He completed my surgery 2 1/2 weeks ago and I am nothing short of Happy. What impressed me most was his attentiveness to my needs and desires with my Breast Augmentation.
Annette S. in Melbourne, FL – Jan 12, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Diaz, MD?
Dr. Diaz, Megan Wiley, Amy B, Freddy, Toni, Ruthi, and staff are consummate professionals. My experience with them was stellar. They made me feel at ease and answered all my questions about the procedure. I would highly recommend them. Dr. Diaz has also been a great sponsor to our halau (hula team) for many years. We greatly appreciate him for the great generosity.
Pauline Lili Alfred in Melbourne, FL – May 22, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Diaz, MD?
Amy is awesome. Hadn’t had botox in years but she got me right back in the saddle - good as new. I highly recommend her, she is a pro!
Jordan B in Melbourne, FL – Apr 01, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Diaz, MD?
I'm a 38 year old mother of three and was finally able to get my long awaited tummy tuck with Lipo this past Feb. by Dr. Michael Diaz. I wanted to wait a full 6 months so that I can give an honest review about my experience. I am now just under 8 months post op and so unbelievably happy with my results and the care that I've had! I know I made the right choice when choosing Dr. Diaz. that he honestly had me at hello! He is by far the best in my opinion and with him you get PERFECTION!
Kelly Constantino in Rockledge – Oct 18, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Diaz, MD?
I first want to express my sincere thanks to Dr Diaz and his staff! These folks aren't just a doctors office, they take care of you like you're a family member. I had the full tummy tuck and from the beginning: conversation with Toni about what I should expect with tons of information and made me feel very secure with my decision to do the procedure and choosing Dr Diaz for it. Freddy, Stacey, Tammy and Ginny - thank you for such wonderful care and assistance - I'll recommend you to anyone!!
Tammy in Melbourne, FL – Jul 20, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Diaz, MD?
My first experience attending the Michael Diaz Plastic Surgery Center was truly one I will never forget. The staff was very kind and respectful from start to finish. There was very little wait to see the surgical coordinator Amy Burton to discuss potential future procedures that I am interested in. Amy was able to answer all of my questions and also educated me about my skin. The variety list of services they provide and having an operating room onsite definitely makes this practice one of a kin
Anonymous in Melbourne, FL – May 16, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Diaz, MD?
First time - Toni answer all my questions and was very knowledgably and put me at ease. Natalie made the process pain free with her gentle touch. Both women made me feel like Cinderella!
Tammy in Sebastian, FL – Mar 27, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Michael Diaz, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Diaz?