Dr. Michael Diamond, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. Michael Diamond, MD
Dr. Michael Diamond, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Miami, FL. He is 62 years old and has been practicing for 35 years.

Dr. Diamond's Care Philosophy

My specific medical philosophy is that your time is as important as my time is. Because of this I strive to run on time. You should be in and out of my office within 45 minutes. However, the downside of our technique is my receptionists spend more time speaking with patients gathering information. It's impossible to run on time if you're trying to put a square problem in a circular slot. If we work in a patient who states that they have woken up with an upper respiratory tract infection but when they arrive they also a slew of other issues we won't be able to keep on schedule. Some patients may not want to discuss with the receptionist the reason for the visit. Unfortunately, at my office it's imperative so that we can schedule the right patient at the right time. Furthermore, if you do have numerous or complicated issues we know to put aside more time for the visit at a later date.

Dr. Diamond's Experience

See how Dr. Diamond's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Diamond

Dr. Diamond accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Diamond is now accepting new patients

Dr. Diamond's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Diamond to family and friends
    4.4
    Dr. Diamond's Performance
    Miami, FL |
    I saw Dr. Diamond once and I thought he was a very thorough doctor; he takes the time to listen. However, I recently tried to make an appointment and his office manager was so unprofessional, rude and irresponsible. She said she was going to check my insurance and when I call back she hadn't checked and I lost the day of the appointment, she previously said, was available due to her negligence. She argued with me on the phone and hung up on me. I would never do business with people like this!
    in Miami, FL |
    I've been a patient of Dr. Diamond for more than 20 years. His professionalism and patient care is as good, if not better, than I've exoerienced previously. His facility is clean and welcoming, his staff is caring and professional. Wait time has never been more than 5-20 minutes. Dr. Diamond gives me the time to let him know what's my issue(s) without hurrying me. He answers all my questions and makes sure I understand diagnosis, treatment plan, and any follow up needed.
    in Miami, FL |
    Been a patient for many years. Dr Diamond is experienced, intelligent, focused and caring.
    Have you seen Dr. Michael Diamond, MD?
    Are you Dr. Diamond?

Dr. Diamond's Care Philosophy

My specific medical philosophy is that your time is as important as my time is. Because of this I strive to run on time.  You should be in and out of my office within 45 minutes. However, the downside of our technique is my receptionists spend more time speaking with patients gathering information. It's impossible to run on time if you're trying to put a square problem in a circular slot.  If we work in a patient who states that they have woken up with an upper respiratory tract infection but when they arrive they also a slew of other issues we won't be able to keep on schedule. Some patients may not want to discuss with the receptionist the reason for the visit. Unfortunately, at my office it's imperative so that we can schedule the right patient at the right time.  Furthermore, if you do have numerous or complicated issues we know to put aside more time for the visit at a later date.

Dr. Diamond's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Diamond has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Diamond's Board Certifications

Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Health

Completed in 1985

University Of Mimai

Graduated in 1978

Dr. Diamond does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Diamond and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)