Dr. Michael Dewolfe, MD

Dr. Michael Dewolfe, MD

Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. Michael Dewolfe, MD is a plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in La Grange, IL. He is 43 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Read his story

47 6th Ave

La Grange, IL 60525

• AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Dewolfe

See how frequently Dr. Dewolfe performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Breast Reduction
Breast Diseases
Breast Surgical Procedure

Dr. Dewolfe's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Dewolfe's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Dewolfe "My goal is to provide the highest quality patient care in an atmosphere that is supportive and welcoming." Dr. DeWolfe values the relationships he builds with patients and their families. He believes open communication is the key to a successful partnership. Whether treating a medical issue or an aesthetic need, Dr. DeWolfe utilizes the most advanced techniques to achieve superior results and the highest possible quality of life. Dr. DeWolfe earned his medical degree from the Medical University of South Carolina where he was President of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society and received Salutatorian honors. He completed a residency in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Chicago Hospitals, followed by a fellowship in Microvascular Surgery specializing in head, neck, trunk, lower extremity and breast reconstruction. Dr. DeWolfe is an internationally-recognized, board-certified Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon. He serves patients in La Grange, River Forest, throughout Chicago and internationally. Call today to make an appointment or to schedule a consultation.

• Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Cosmetic Conditions
  • Gynecomastia
  • Head and Neck Conditions
  • Lower Extremity Trauma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)

• Adjacent Tissue Transfer
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Gynecomastia Repair
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Medical University Of South Carolina
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • University Of Chicago Medical Center
  • University Of Chicago Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Dewolfe has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dewolfe does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dewolfe and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dewolfe's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dewolfe to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Dewolfe's Performance
Dallas, TX |
I went to see Dr. DeWolfe for lip filler and I am very happy with the results! His entire staff was welcoming and Dr. DeWolfe was very professional, friendly and efficient during the treatment. I felt very comfortable throughout the appointment. The nurse, Kasia, was also present during the treatment and could not have been any nicer. Overall, I am happy that I chose Dr. DeWolfe as my doctor. Since treatment, my lips look plump but not overdone. I would return to his office!
Oak Lawn, IL |
Phenomenal Provider!
Chicago, IL |
I see Dr.DeWolfe for my cosmetic needs. His eye for keeping me looking my best is a true testament to his artistry as a Plastic Surgeon. Dr.DeWolfe is always able to calm my nerves and put me at ease. I am able to get in to see him on fairly short notice and his staff is always warm and welcoming.
in Berwyn, IL |
Dr. Dewolfe botched my boobs! I went for a breast reduction consult. I found him dismissive. I'm 4'10" & wanted to be no larger than a C cup. After surgery my left breast is a DDD cup, wide & full. My right breast is a DD cup, hangs low & saggy. My nipples are larger, oval, & stretched out. My left nipple is placed so high that the areola shows above the bra cup. I have an inverted nipple & nerve damage. His colleague saw me at my follow up visits & said that was the best as it would get.
in Chicago, Il |
Absolutely and highly recommend him. I am beyond happy with the results of placation of skin. I am going regularly for botox and more work done because he is just that good. I am in seriously loving the results even a year later. He takes the time out to explain and to make sure you are comfortable with all of his procedures. I have a new procedure next week and am actually looking forward to it. He is amazing and a very caring soul.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Dewolfe, MD?
Are you Dr. Dewolfe?

See our Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialists at Edward Hospital and Health Services

Visit Dr. Dewolfe

Dr. Dewolfe accepts 15 insurance carriers
  • AvMed
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
    Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois PPO
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
    Blue Choice
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA