Dr. Michael Depenbusch, MD

Dr. Michael Depenbusch, MD

Ophthalmology | Male | 50 years old

102 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Dr. Depenbusch specializes in Ophthalmology and practices in Chandler, AZ. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Depenbusch? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Depenbusch's Experience

See how Dr. Depenbusch's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Depenbusch

Dr. Depenbusch accepts 16 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 6 hospitals where Dr. Depenbusch has admitting privileges.

Dr. Depenbusch's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Depenbusch to family and friends
4.4
Dr. Depenbusch's Performance
in Mesa, AZ |
I just scheduled my routine eye exam with Dr. Depenbusch for May. What a wonderful Doctor! His staff have all been so wonderful and friendly in helping me set up my appointment, explaining my financial responsibilities and definitely put my health first. I have been concerned for over a year after being told I was a Glaucoma suspect by a prior surgeon, and Dr. Depenbusch and his staff have given me great assurance that my health will be looked after. Highly recommend if you need an ophthalmologi
in Maricopa, Arizona |
Arizona Eye Center really exceeds expectations compared to other medical offices. I was desperate and needed surgery to pass my drivers test. I could not find a driver that day ans had no one able to bring me home. His staff went out of their way to take me home and pick me up the next morning. You just do not see character like that these days.
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Depenbusch is excellent at what he does! I had an eye infection and he took the greatest care of me and healed it in the process. I would recommend anyone to him!
in gilbert, AZ |
this is an awsome office to come to everyone is great from start to finish.
Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Depenbusch is anything but careless!!! I was diagnosed with macular degeneration over 20 years ago. I heard he was the first doctor to implant a telescope to help to see better in all of Phoenix. I called his office, was promptly scheduled and had my surgery a month later. His staff were so helpful and caring. They all guided me thru the process and I can see to do crosswords again!!! This surgeon is truly a gift from our lord.
Mooresville, NC |
People in office are so nice! They take care of you in there.
Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Depenbusch is the best eye specialist I could have ever found. I came from out of state I was visiting my daughter here in Gilbert, AZ I had been suffering from an eye condition and I was impressed on how Dr. Depenbusch knew exactly was was wrong with me he prescribed me some drop and its been a week now and i am cured. I will recommend this doctor to everyone.
Mesa, AZ |
he did surgery on my mom now my mom doesn't need her glasses to read he is a very good Dr I would recommend him to everyone
chandler, az |
my words can not explain how happy i am Dr.Depenbusch did my eye lids surgery the out come was so good i feel like a new person great doctor and staff
in sunlakes, az |
this office is wounderful great staff and doctor great surgeon
in Phoenix, AZ |
To start off with the staff up front were outgoing and hardworking, give them a thumbs up, But the main person michael depenbusch is the one I want to thank, I have had some eye issues going on and throughout the process of him working on my eyes I can say it made a great impact on my life, great person "highly recommended" !!
in chandler,az |
love this this office iwas having a problem with my eye it was hurting me soo much and i called dr depenbusch office and they got me in very quickly i was so happy with this office it was closing time and friday and i really was glad that they took there time to work me in he prescribed me some drops and i was good i will keep coming to him he is now my regular ophthamologist cause i had called my ophthamologist and they didnt want to fit me in. Arizona eye center really cares for you
Gilbert, AZ |
Dr is amazing. Never feel rushed. Always takes time to explain treatment and answers all of our questions thoroughly. Even if we have to wait occasionally.
Gilbert, AZ |
I also suffered in Dr. MJD's hands. I am motivated to write this to help other patients make good decisions. Unfortunately for me, I did not double check. He suggests unnecessary procedures, and he does not send you to specialist in that field. The result has turned my life upside down. Please double check what he says, and get second opinions. See if you need the procedure, and go to the doctors who specialize in specific areas of your need.
in Gold Canyon Az |
I have horrible eyesight since I was 10 years old.... all through the years... new glass prescriptions...new contact lenses a lot...but recently my eyes got even worse and I asked about having my contacts changed....Dr.Depenbusch came to my rescue saying that they could implant new special topic multi focal lenses in my eyes. I readily agreed and the outcome has been perfect....I can see so well at a distance and even read now without glasses... Great surgery....Great outcome....Great doctor!!
Phoenix |
I saw Dr. Depenbusch for an eye infection and he was very efficient and attentive. The office staff were very friendly with a great sense of humor. I was very happy with the experience and would highly recommend him.
Gilbert, AZ |
I suffered the worst ever experience in Dr. Depenbusch's hands. He is perhaps ok for most general and basic ophthalmic issues such as allergies and conjunctivitis. He is zero in some specialized surgeries, where he claims knowledge.
Phoenix, AZ |
Great service and very knowledgeable. Was treated very well and easy to get an appointment. Wait time was about average but that is normal when you are seeing any professional and they take the time to properly evaluate. Been going here for the past year.
in sunlakes |
Dr Depenbusch is amazing eye doctor i have been going to him for years. I enjoy going to his office the staff there makes me feel welcome i recommed this doctor to everyone i always referral friends and people to him
in Gilbert, AZ |
Came in to this office today to a very wonderful experience! I was particularly pleased to be warmly greeted by the office manager upon arrival. I was also treated very kindly by the friendly front and back staff. Very clean office, lots of smiles here! Would highly recommend.
in Tucson, AZ |
I have known Dr. Depenbusch personally and professionally for five years. He is an excellent physician, exceptionally well trained and compassionate with his patients. I have no problem referring him to buy family or friends.
in Studio City, CA |
i dont understand how people can leave a bad review for doctor depenbusch. I love doctor Depenbusch he was recommed to me by one of my friends who had cataract surgery by him. She highly recommed DrDepenbusch to me in fact my friend was aware of the bad experiance i had with a previous ophthamologist who had put my lens in wrong. Dr depenbusch did my other eye and had a wounderful out come as well as the other eye he did and exchange of lens and i have the best vision ever .
Mesa, AZ |
Dr Depenbusch is such a caring person, and his staff as well. Had a wonderful experience with my surgery..
Mesa, AZ |
Was having the hardest time clearing up a eye infection I had... Went to several drs, and thankfully found Dr Depenbusch... He prescribed me something and in a matter of days cleared up... Such a caring and professional office.
Mesa, AZ |
Had a excellent time with Dr Depenbusch and staff... explained in detail about my surgery... was scared, but qt the end I can see clearly... Would highly recommend ...
in Gilbert, AZ |
I've been in contact lenses or glasses since I was 5 years old. Dr. Depenbusch ended up doing surgery on me. During my appointment we discussed the options available to me. After that discussion we decided to do implanted contact lenses. It was the best decision I've made. I'm now seeing better than I was with my contacts in! Excellent doctor and incredible staff!
Mesa, AZ |
Wonderful Dr and staff. Always welcoming, friendly and I feel at home... Had cataract surgery, and would recommend anybody to Dr Depenbusch.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I just had my annual appointment with Dr. Depenbusch!!! Another great appt!!! The staff is amazing and the doc is very caring and understanding!!! I dont know how anyone can give him less than a stellar review!!! People are so quick to complain when they dont feel babied!!! Top notch doc here!!!
in Mesa, AZ |
The staff is so professional and caring. Dr. Depenbusch is definitely one of the best eye doctors in the country.
Gold Canyon, AZ |
Can it be poorer than one star? Found him to be overly arrogarant, no time to explain, messed up my mums cataract surgery in order for her to have more extensive surgery next door!!! Mofia or foreign country? You decide and consider before going. Might have been good once, but lost his way.
in Maricopa, AZ |
I had concerns over changes in vision in my right eye. I called Dr. Depenbusch's office on Monday and was seen on Wednesday. All of the staff;the receptionist,technical assistants,office manager and Dr. Depenbusch, were friendly and professional.They made me feel comfortable and a certain I was receiving excellent medical treatment. Fortunately,for me,my results were positive. I left feeling relieved and happy that I had found an excellent eye care facility.
in Gold Canyon, AZ |
Dr. Depenbusch performed cataract surgery on both my eyes, plus several other procedures to improve my vision. He is very knowledgeable and competent, and I recommend him without reservation.
Gilbert, AZ |
I appreciate the respect and attention given to the patients by both the staff and Dr. Depenbusch.
in Mesa, AZ |
I found the entire office friendly, courteous, and well mannered. Dr. Depenbush was a life saver for me. I was suffering with bloodshot, swolen eyes. We examined me and prescribed medication that cleared it up in a matter of days. My follow up appointment went equally as well. I highly recommend him and his staff.
in Mesa, AZ |
Dr. and staff are professional, on task, listen and personable. :)))))
in Gilbert, AZPhoenix, AZ |
I highly recommend Dr. Depenbusch. He is extremely knowledgeable, answers all my questions and is very kind to me
in Chandler, AZ |
Outstanding physician. After being misdiagnosed by three other ophthalmologist Dr. Depenbusch was able to properly identify the problem and provide the medication to correct my problem. He took the time and outlined in writing the procedures and medication necessary to correct my problem. I would highly recommend this physician.
in queen creek az |
excellent dr takes his time and really cares
in Gold Canyon, AZ |
Dr. Depenbusch has been providing me excellent treatment over several years. He successfully treated my cataract and vision-limiting condition. After some 60 years of wearing eyeglasses, my eyesight was restored by Dr. Depenbush's use of intra-ocular lens implants. For several years now I've been enjoying wonderful vision.
in Apache Junction, AZ |
My husband and I both had Cataract surgery and Dr. Depenbusch performed this surgery. He did a fantastic job and it was simply painless. We can both see 100 % now and would definitely refer anyone to him. Dr. Depenbusch and his staff are wonderful and very professional.
in Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Depenbusch I will highly recommended. He is excellent as well as staff. Siedah and Jason are both very helpful and kind. Everyone gives you the time you need. If I could give them 10 stars I would.
in Apache Junction, AZ |
I have had cataract surgery in both eyes, and also had YAG laser surgery in both eyes. I was also diagnosed with a retinal tear and the doctor got me into a retina specialist for immediate treatment. My vision is 20/20 without glasses. I can not ask for or expect any better treatment than that received by Dr. Depenbusch and his staff. My wife is now going to him, and it takes a LOT to convince her that a doctor is proficient.
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Depenbusch did a first-rate surgery on a cataract in my right eye. The operation went smoothly. I was quite concerned about this surgery because I have a retinal hole in my left eye, which makes central focus impossible. So there could be NO problem in the right eye. As it turns out, even before getting my new glasses, my vision had markedly improved. Not only is Dr. D technically superb, but he is also personable. His staff, especially Siedah, Jason, and Maria were terrific. TEN STARS
in Gilbert, AZ |
Dr. Depenbusch worked with me on getting the best lens correction for cataract surgery, since I had a concern about near vision for the art work that I do. He is professional, thorough and personable, and well respected in his field. I appreciated working with one expert surgeon instead of the four which I would have seen at another office. His scheduler and technicians were first rate as well.
in Chandler, AZ |
Dr. Depenbusch & his staff are AWESOME... I have recommend his to many of my friends, family, etc. Won't ever go to another Eye Clinic!! PERIOD!!
in Chandler, AZ |
I couldn't be more satisfied with Dr. Depenbusch's work. When I first started I was diagnosed with 20-70 vision. After he performed YAG surgery on my left eye and cataract surgery on right. My vision is now 20-20. No need for my old prescription eyeglasses anymore. And I now can truly enjoy the world with my new eyes! Thank You Dr. Depenbusch and staff for your wonderful gift of sight.
Have you seen Dr. Michael Depenbusch, MD?
Are you Dr. Depenbusch?

Compare Dr. Depenbusch

Dr. Depenbusch's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology
  •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Dr. Depenbusch has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Why It Matters: Dr. Depenbusch's Board Certifications

• Corneal Diseases
  • Diabetic Eye Disease
  • Diabetic Retinopathy
  • Diplopia
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Drusen

The New York Eye and Ear Infirmary

Completed in 1997

Rockhurst University

Graduated in 1989

Dr. Depenbusch does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Depenbusch and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology