Dr. Michael Dengel, MD

Dr. Michael Dengel, MD

Neurology  ·
Male

Dr. Michael Dengel, MD is a neurology specialist in Carmichael, CA and has been practicing for 16 years. He specializes in neurology.

Mercy Medical Group

6555 Coyle Ave

Carmichael, CA 95608

Learn about Dr. Dengel

See how frequently Dr. Dengel performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

All Headaches (incl. Migraine)
Migraine
Peripheral Nerve Disorders
high

Dr. Dengel's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Dengel "I became a Physician to make a difference in the lives of my patients. I treat my patients using the best of my ability, knowledge and experience."

• Neurology

• Neurology
    Accredited by: American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology*

No malpractice history found for California.

• Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2002

Dr. Dengel has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Dengel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dengel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dengel's Reviews

3.2
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dengel to family and friends

Dr. Dengel's Performance

GOOD

The doctor listened intently and gave me options and choices as to treatment. His recommendation was/is very effective. I would absolutely recommend the Doctor to friends and family.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option1
He is my Neurology Doctor. He is always great to me. He is very attentive and makes sure everything is going well with me. He asks a lot of questions regarding previous visits. He spends the right amount of time with me. He never seems rushed, which is very comforting. I feel like I don't have to...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Dengel billed Medicare $676 for a brief consultation that involved almost nothing of substance. His conclusion at the end of the consultation was to see another provider.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
Showed up 22 minutes late for an appointment (after spending 15 minutes looking for a parking space) and was told that I was two minutes outside of the allowable appointment window and that I would have to reschedule my appointment. No consideration was given to my 175 mile trip in rain and hail,...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option5